Author Topic: Dennis Newman Comeback!  (Read 13378 times)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
Dennis Newman Comeback!
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:32:56 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Dennis Newman Comeback!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:40:27 PM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/lifestyle/2507-dennis-newman-talks-about-a-potential-comeback-at-41-years-old-.html

It's not 18 years too late, the Swami must be drooling..

Dennis Newman needs to go back...

Go back and dust his trophy off, and then go to the dark corner of a bar and drown his sorrows in some Southern Comfort.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 12:44:02 PM »
is he talking competition or Newman Nutrition?  i'm guessing the 2nd since he aint trying to re-live the dream which near happen.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:47:21 PM »
I thought he tore a pec and changed his mind??  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:48:46 PM »
is he talking competition or Newman Nutrition?  i'm guessing the 2nd since he aint trying to re-live the dream which near happen.
Newman Nutrition, has a nice ring to it. And he should have a product in that line called, "Never Gonna Happen"  and "No Whey, No How", and "Licking Luek" that is for the gay clientele, the one for the straight guys will be called "Beating Luek"

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:50:20 PM »
Newman Nutrition, has a nice ring to it. And he should have a product in that line called, "Never Gonna Happen"  and "No Whey, No How", and "Licking Luek" that is for the gay clientele, the one for the straight guys will be called "Beating Luek"

NoWhey, hahahaha!!!  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:50:39 PM »
He'll go no where fast.  ;)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 12:52:21 PM »
How does "finding yourself" pay the bills?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 01:13:38 PM »
This fella was perfect.  6'0 tall, movie star looks, not a flaw on his body...wasn't meant to be... :(

No homo.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »
Probably not the healthiest decision to start pounding anabolics at 41 and after beating leukemia... Best of luck though, he was awesome.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 01:21:26 PM »
Probably not the healthiest decision to start pounding anabolics at 41 and after beating leukemia... Best of luck though, he was awesome.
maybe he didnt beat it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
NoWhey, hahahaha!!!  ;D
"NoWhey R U gonna look like I used to look"
This fella was perfect.  6'0 tall, movie star looks, not a flaw on his body...wasn't meant to be... :(

No homo.
Well, this was discussed before, like 3 weeks ago, and his lack of chest would have hurt him. Had he gone and done a Pro career and not gotten sick, he would have messed up his lines...he actually made out great in the "deal". He got sick, less money he would spent on AAS, GH, insulin, more time spent on forging new relationships and a introspective look into one's self.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »
This fella was perfect.  6'0 tall, movie star looks, not a flaw on his body...wasn't meant to be... :(

No homo.

Whatever, Liberace  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 01:24:55 PM »

Whatever, Liberace  ::)

You just jealous because you don't 1/4 of the looks he does.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »
You just jealous because you don't 1/4 of the looks he does.

F.U....I, at least, have a 1/8 of his good looks, queen

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »
F.U....I, at least, have a 1/8 of his good looks, queen

lol...I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality to be able say if a man is good looking.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 01:31:30 PM »
lol...I'm secure enough in my heterosexuality to be able say if a man is good looking.

whatever dude

In summation,
this is me

and this is you

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »

No homo.

You forgot to say white.   ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 01:37:19 PM »
I remember his Flex-mag feud with Nasser.

Ever notice how anyone who feuds with Nasser ends up less succesful.  Here's a man trying to gain an ounce of what Nasser achieved.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 01:38:19 PM »
Man, he looks awesome in that video.  Who would not want to look like that?  It's a shame he got luekemia, but that physique would have been destroyed trying to play the slin, gh, igf game......or maybe everyone would have been trying to keep up with his symmetry, shape, and size combination.  Guess we'll never know.

Who beat him in that contest?  Was it Francois?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
I remember his Flex-mag feud with Nasser.

Ever notice how anyone who feuds with Nasser ends up less succesful.  Here's a man trying to gain an ounce of what Nasser achieved.
Well, he looked better than Nasser, facially and aesthetically had a better looking wife (who left his ass)...and I don't really recall his feud...

And what is with this "anybody who feuds with Nasser" business...nobody really feuds with him, only a few people, like Milos.

Nasser had a better and longer career than Newman, but Newman probably will remain in the coulda been pile in Joe Weider's mind...

And stop making every thread about another bber about Nasser, FFS.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »
whatever dude

In summation,
this is me

and this is you

you know what-  FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!
DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUNNY THAT WAS?!?!?!?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »
you know what-  FUCK ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!
DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUNNY THAT WAS?!?!?!?
I thought it was funny, because it reminded me of the gay black dude running with the "aerodynamic" javalin.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 01:51:39 PM »
Well, he looked better than Nasser, facially and aesthetically had a better looking wife (who left his ass)...and I don't really recall his feud...

And what is with this "anybody who feuds with Nasser" business...nobody really feuds with him, only a few people, like Milos.

Nasser had a better and longer career than Newman, but Newman probably will remain in the coulda been pile in Joe Weider's mind...

And stop making every thread about another bber about Nasser, FFS.

It was shortly after his wife left him, he made a remark in defense of his health condition being due to drugs something to the effect of "I dont take nearly as much as what Nasser does" simply due to jealousy since he had no idea what Nasser was taking, Nasser responded by owning him in a few paragraphs in Flex mag, mostly focusing on how Newman's comments give up and coming bodybuilders the wrong impression that success in the "sport" is all about the amount of drugs you take.  It was pretty lengthy and he basically tore him a new one, also mentioning the fact that his wife left him

And your response to my short comment was longer than what I had wrote and containd "Nasser" more times than my post did, so blame of turning this into a Nasser thread actually falls on you
 :-*

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 02:12:35 PM »
It was shortly after his wife left him, he made a remark in defense of his health condition being due to drugs something to the effect of "I dont take nearly as much as what Nasser does" simply due to jealousy since he had no idea what Nasser was taking, Nasser responded by owning him in a few paragraphs in Flex mag, mostly focusing on how Newman's comments give up and coming bodybuilders the wrong impression that success in the "sport" is all about the amount of drugs you take.  It was pretty lengthy and he basically tore him a new one, also mentioning the fact that his wife left him

And your response to my short comment was longer than what I had wrote and containd "Nasser" more times than my post did, so blame of turning this into a Nasser thread actually falls on you
 :-*
2nd part, regardless of how many times my post has "Nasser" in it, it has no bearing on the fact that you brought him up.

If there is a convo with multiple people about "Lobster" and another person interjects with a comment about octopus and  one of the "lobster" people responds with a comment that is longer, and has "octopus" more than once in said response,

it doesn't mean one is focusing the "whole convo" on it. The topic is still about lobster
 Your logic is quite flawed in said areas of logic

1st part, you assume that Dennis was jealous, you have proof that he was, you are assuming based on he said "I'm not taking as much as Nasser", it could be that Nasser was known for taking alot of stuff, who knows. Stop with this jealousy bit.