Author Topic: What's the oldest woman you would fuck?  (Read 46933 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: What's the oldest woman you would fuck?
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2011, 12:53:19 PM »
when it come to only sex,,if nto relashionship involve then age mean nothing,,the 50+ women will do things you wont believe,,they will let you destroy them ,,they have no clue,,they are like you fuck a sex doll,,they arre more experience but not in one nighters,,you can do to them what you want on one night,,just make sure they look good,,some older women have very good titties,,very good ass,,you just need to get the ones who do it for you ,,ans also try to do it once or twice and be done,,its good for the fetish aspect that any bodybuild has,,since we have lot of testosterona in body we just like fuck all the time,,any age any place etc,,many younger girls get tired of this no matter how much balonie they tell you before...they get tired,,the older womne try get their youth back ,,they are bounderless and limitless they will let you do whatever,,you just need to know work them,,they are good fuck but they only this a fuck ,,they knwo it and you know it,,its a fantazy of milf etc,,everyone want to fuck older woman ,,everyone 90% of fellas play with their peepee to the thought of older woman spreading their pussy under them,,many many do it even when have young hot girlfriend,,so do it alredy and get it out of blood

gh15 approved

Well, what about a 65 yo man doing a 18yr teen? Its only sex,right? (Please say yes).

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
I never make sex to jhonnynonames
400-0-0

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
Uh Rickson......just to let you know, for your sake.

Picture #1 - is NOT Liza Minelli, regardless of what "she" claims.

Picture #2 - is Liza Minelli, regardless of what the "woman" in Picture #1 claims.

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »
I just met her and her friend and we got wasted at a restaurant.

I was trying to get them to come to my apartment but they were too wasted. They just took a taxi home.

Maybe next time....

no you didn't.

you are just the biggest lying asshole this place has ever seen, every word out of your mouth is bullshit trying to get a rise out of people

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »
no you didn't.

you are just the biggest lying asshole this place has ever seen, every word out of your mouth is bullshit trying to get a rise out of people

And apparently it worked  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »
I never make sex to jhonnynonames

Are you sure?  We don't call him johnnynoshame without good cause.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »
when it come to only sex,,if nto relashionship involve then age mean nothing,,the 50+ women will do things you wont believe,,they will let you destroy them ,,they have no clue,,they are like you fuck a sex doll,,they arre more experience but not in one nighters,,you can do to them what you want on one night,,just make sure they look good,,some older women have very good titties,,very good ass,,you just need to get the ones who do it for you ,,ans also try to do it once or twice and be done,,its good for the fetish aspect that any bodybuild has,,since we have lot of testosterona in body we just like fuck all the time,,any age any place etc,,many younger girls get tired of this no matter how much balonie they tell you before...they get tired,,the older womne try get their youth back ,,they are bounderless and limitless they will let you do whatever,,you just need to know work them,,they are good fuck but they only this a fuck ,,they knwo it and you know it,,its a fantazy of milf etc,,everyone want to fuck older woman ,,everyone 90% of fellas play with their peepee to the thought of older woman spreading their pussy under them,,many many do it even when have young hot girlfriend,,so do it alredy and get it out of blood

gh15 approved

epic post :o
bobby approved
tank u jesus

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
I'm going out with a 42 year old this weekend. She's never been married and never had any kids. She could easily pass for early 30's.

I will not report in on Monday.

;D

Expectations exceeded, but still not reporting in.....
 ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »
no you didn't.

What are you gonna do about it?

Not a god damn thing, that's what. Bitch!

By the way, I don't lie about anything on this forum.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
Just today i saw a 40+ Korean woman at my gym.  She actually had a really nice ass and when she bent down you could see she was sporting a thong.  I was this close to saying something to her.  Kinda pussied out at the last moment and then she broke out.  I migh have to jerk it to her tonight.  Damn i should've gone for it. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2011, 04:21:08 PM »

How is making an ( accurate) observation any indication of my emotional state? 

You are by far the worst offender with that nonsense. ..everybody is "frustrated" or "upset" whenever they disagree with You.   ::)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2011, 04:56:35 PM »
I hear ya Cableguy, I was with my psycho ex girl when I was in Montreal myself, and what maybe it worse for me was that my ex girl knew I had a thing for petite dark haired brown eyed women, so needless to say she made this trip a real pain in the ass with her consistant bitching and moaning

Bummer...

I also noticed an inordinate amount of good looking women with greasy, wannabe Euro trash... :(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »

You are by far the worst offender with that nonsense. ..everybody is "frustrated" or "upset" whenever they disagree with You.   ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2011, 05:33:42 PM »

You are by far the worst offender with that nonsense. ..everybody is "frustrated" or "upset" whenever they disagree with You.   ::)

Have you ever competed in a BB contest?

You're obviously going all out. Why not go for a thong and oil trophy?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
Dude your posts suck so bad.

You've gotta be one of the worst posters here.

"Dude"...I pity you because while older women might be desperate enough to fuck you, they're not stupid enough.  You'll have to stick to hitting on your mother but I suspect her IQ is above idiot level so you're out of luck again.  If being a fucktard on this board were music, you'd be the next Mozart.

"Dude"...You pathetic little man.  Everyone has a right to be stupid once in a while, but you abuse that privilege.  "Dude"... ::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2011, 07:55:41 PM »
"Dude"...I pity you because while older women might be desperate enough to fuck you, they're not stupid enough.  You'll have to stick to hitting on your mother but I suspect her IQ is above idiot level so you're out of luck again.  If being a fucktard on this board were music, you'd be the next Mozart.

"Dude"...You pathetic little man.  Everyone has a right to be stupid once in a while, but you abuse that privilege.  "Dude"... ::)

Dude. How can you type and stroke your Dad's cock at the same time?

You've got talent bro.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
Dude. How can you type and stroke your Dad's cock at the same time?

You've got talent bro.

Same way I can type and fuck your mom in the ass.....

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2011, 08:39:48 PM »
Same way I can type and fuck your mom in the ass.....

Well that's easy. Anybody can do that.

When I fuck your Mom's ass doggystyle I just put the laptop on her back and post on getbig while pounding it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »
Well that's easy. Anybody can do that.

When I fuck your Mom's ass doggystyle I just put the laptop on her back and post on getbig while pounding it.

Wow...brutal copying of a "mom rip"....geezus son...try again.

Oh, and tell your dad to stop staring at my cock apologizing to your mom for not being able to fulfill her as well as I do...in addition to not doing her in the ass when you were conceived.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2011, 08:54:32 PM »
Wow...brutal copying of a "mom rip"....geezus son...try again.

Oh, and tell your dad to stop staring at my cock apologizing to your mom for not being able to fulfill her as well as I do...in addition to not doing her in the ass when you were conceived.

Here's a tip.

Any joke that has the words "in addition" in it is not funny.

Now, your Dad just took a nasty shit and he needs you to lick his hairy hole clean. Run along.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2011, 09:08:45 PM »
Here's a tip.

Any joke that has the words "in addition" in it is not funny.

Now, your Dad just took a nasty shit and he needs you to lick his hairy hole clean. Run along.

Now heres a tip for you son....any joke by you that mirrors the one that was directed at you is a failure.  Much like you are at life.  Feel free to kill yourself at any point in the evening.  HTH

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2011, 01:06:46 AM »
Shut the fuck up both of you, competing in a your mom/dad war, what are you 13?  :-\

Your Mom's dick is 13 inches long.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2011, 08:05:46 PM »
 Mission Accomplished.

Got a call last night at 10:00. She said come to the bar, me and my friend are drinking.

Went there, drank a while, her friend went home, took her back to my place and fucked that old pussy.

It was awesome. I think i'm gonna start going for 45-55 year old women more often. She could ride my cock like it was the last one on Earth.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »
Mission Accomplished.

Got a call last night at 10:00. She said come to the bar, me and my friend are drinking.

Went there, drank a while, her friend went home, took her back to my place and fucked that old pussy.

It was awesome. I think i'm gonna start going for 45-55 year old women more often. She could ride my cock like it was the last smallest one on Earth.

Fixed

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:08 PM »
Fixed

My cock is 7.5 inches and as thick as a big banana.

I have my personal weaknesses, but my cock size is not one of them.