Author Topic: stack.  (Read 718 times)

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
stack.
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »
so im a college athlete and i was thinking of taking the ECA....I've done all the research and i understand but i wanted to know what you guys felt about athletes taking it....i know its usually taken for body building......I play ball my coaches got me up to about 200....and im not moving as fast and a little out of shape now....they want me to drop and i wanna drop to about 185 as well...but i guess im not doing it fast enough. its hard to eat healthy with all the bullshit food on campus and having no time for a job or anything. So I was wondering would it be ok to take this.....i was thinking of adding a green tea extract with it as well....is ther a certain one you guys suggest....and is it ok to take protein while on this still? we usually run monday tuesday thursday at 6 30.....then lift everyday except wednesday at 1 not sure when i'd exactly take it but just wanted some of the guys opinions who has experienced the stack.

Thanks

and have any of you guys heard of this ultimate spray stuff that some of these nfl players are taking? supposedly hgh from deer antlers? is that even possible? anyone else have any feelings on it...http://www.antisteroidprogram.com/theultimatespray.html