Author Topic: Egyptian Foreign Minister: "Obama told me he is a muslim"  (Read 13267 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Egyptian Foreign Minister: "Obama told me he is a muslim"
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2012, 12:35:05 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama Tells Egyptian Minister That He Is A Muslim
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2013, 03:44:38 PM »
Why this is news is beyond me, it was already a well known fact that he was a terrorist sympahthizer. But, once again, the left believed his bullshit.

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said, “Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.”

Aboul Gheit made this statement on Nile-TV. Here is a report on the incident by Israeli Today, an Egyptian magazine:

Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Aboul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

For obvious reasons, most American media is ignoring this news event in Egypt.

(Read more: Muslim Brotherhood Violently Kills Woman For Drinking Beer)

Obama is the mainstream media’s darling. God forbid they expose him for being a Muslim. Imagine: If what Adul Gheit says is true, American voters have elected a Muslim as the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Of course, what Aboul Gheit said may not be true — so, we are left to interpret the story ourselves.

Whatever the case may be, the Obama Administration has shown they largely support Islam. The term “Islamic Terrorism” is now banned from American jargon. Obama and his colleagues have tried time and time again to present Islam to the American people in a positive light, and as a religion of peace.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/20793-obama-tells-egyptian-minister-that-he-is-a-muslim/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama Tells Egyptian Minister That He Is A Muslim
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2013, 04:46:56 PM »
Old news. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2013, 06:07:13 PM »
The Coach also posted this over at Gossip & Opinions. I answered there, but since bullshit shouldn't go unchallenged here's the answer, reproduced here for posterity:

Why this is news is beyond me, it was already a well known fact that he was a terrorist sympahthizer.

I don't think that "fact" means what you think you think it means.

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said, “Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.”

Why makes him so credible?

Aboul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

Yes, Obama revealed all this to the Egyptian foreign minister... that's very likely.

Assuming this story was true, it's blatantly obvious why no American reporter would go with this sto... no, wait! It's not. What are these obvious reasons again?

Imagine: If what Adul Gheit says is true, American voters have elected a Muslim as the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Give me a second... I'm imagining it... OK. I'm done. Now what?

Of course, what Aboul Gheit said may not be true — so, we are left to interpret the story ourselves.

If what he said isn't true, there's nothing to interpret. He simply lied. And this article is still out there. It's all upside.

Whatever the case may be, the Obama Administration has shown they largely support Islam. The term “Islamic Terrorism” is now banned from American jargon. Obama and his colleagues have tried time and time again to present Islam to the American people in a positive light, and as a religion of peace.

What a bunch of drivel. Do I even have to bother commenting on this crap?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2013, 06:29:17 PM »
Flight 777 crashed, it's Obama's fault and someone wrote that OB said he's from Kenya, so it must be that thr Hawain government is communist.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2013, 08:44:19 PM »
Flight 777 crashed, it's Obama's fault and someone wrote that OB said he's from Kenya, so it must be that thr Hawain government is communist.

Of course it's not Obama's fault, we all know it's Bush's fault ::). I seem you recall a book that was written about Obama, that was approved by Obama stating that he was, in fact, born in Kenya. Another lie? Miscommunication?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2013, 09:43:43 PM »
Bump

Sunday, June 13, 2010
"I am a Muslim," Obama Tells Egyptian Foreign Minister Gheit Islamic Coup on the White House
http://thewestislamandsharia.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-am-muslim-obama-tells-egyptian.html

With many thanks to Atlas Shrugs

________________________ ________________________ _____

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, in which President Obama told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Finally, during the week of 14-18th of January 2010, just on the eve of my winter tour to the US, Rachel picked up a Nile TV broadcast in which Egyptian Foreign Minister Abul Gheit said on the "Round Table Show" that he had had a one on one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda.

He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare), that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel. (more here)

This is according to Israel Today here. Here is the passage from the May 2010 issue of "Israel Today." It is on page 3 in an article titled "Obama, a 'Strategic Catastrophe,'" by Aviel Schneider:

The feeling among the Israeli public is that Obama is appeasing the Muslim world at the expense of Israel.

“The American President told me in confidence that he is a Muslim,” said Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit on Nile TV.

That could explain why Obama has instructed that the term “Islamic extremism” no longer be used in official government documents and statements. Furthermore, the US is now accusing Israel of harming American interests in the Middle East.

General David Petraeus, the head of US Central Command, said Israel’s intransigence on resolving the conflict with the Palestinians is endangering US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Even the US Congress considers Obama’s behavior toward Netanyahu humiliating. Three-quarters of the House of Representatives, 337 of 435 members, signed a bipartisan letter to Clinton expressing “deep concern over recent tension” between the two countries, and demanding that it be smoothed over quickly and in private.

“Obama is a real problem for Israel,” a senior official told told Yediot. “He is Israel’s biggest strategic catastrophe.” The newspaper also quoted another official who believes that for the first time Washington has switched sides.

“The Obama White House is putting pressure only on Israel but does not expect anything from the Palestinians,” he said. “These American demands are unacceptable.”

Egyptian minister: Obama told me he is a Muslim News that Matters hat tip PV

Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.

This was a statement by Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit on Nile-TV. It was made on the «Round table show».

This is the statement recorded:

Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the US President told him that

He was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the step son of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic towards the Muslim agenda.

Adul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

Source: Israeli magazine, Israel today.

This is akin to an SS officer getting elected president during WW II. Every country in the free world must be cognizant of such a catastrophic sea change in the leadership of the free world (as witnessed by events over the past year).

This changes everything. He took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, and yet he has gone around the world promoting Islam, the sharia (Islamic law).

The alleged exchange between Obama and Gheit would almost certainly have happened in early January 2010, when Gheit was in Washington, D.C. regarding "Mideast peace talks."

On Thursday, January 7, 2010, the Associated Press reported that "Clinton and Mitchell [were] scheduled to meet" with Gheit on Friday, January 8, 2010: ABC news here.

On Friday, January 8, 2010, Hillary Clinton and Gheit spoke with each other. The U.S. Department of State has provided video before the meeting: Department of State here.On Saturday, January 9, 2010, NPR spoke with Gheit about his visit: NPR.org (much thanks to Grant for the links).

This is devastating news, and yet no media is covering it. A stealth jihad on the White House.

Remember, during his campaign, I and others were excoriated for using Obama's middle name.

We were accused of implying he was a crypto-Muslim. We could not discuss his background, his Islamic schooling, his ties to Islam. However, I have meticulously documented his Muslim background in my soon-to-be-released book: The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America (buy it now).

It became all too clear after his election how proud he was of his Muslim name, background and family. He made this plain when he gave his very first interview to Muslim media and boasted of these things. But bear in mind, it was verboten to speak of such things during the presidential campaign.

That was the level of deceit and obfuscation and taqiya.

Al-Tabari's (d. 923) famous tafsir (exegesis of the Koran) is a standard and authoritative reference work in the entire Muslim world. Regarding 3:28, he writes: "If you [Muslims] are under their [infidels'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them, with your tongue, while harboring inner animosity for them. … Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels in place of believers — except when infidels are above them [in authority]. In such a scenario, let them act friendly towards them."

Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir (d. 1373, second in authority only to Tabari) writes, "Whoever at any time or place fears their [infidels'] evil may protect himself through outward show." As proof of this, he quotes Muhammad's close companion, Abu Darda, who said, "Let us smile to the face of some people [non-Muslims] while our hearts curse them"; another companion, al-Hassan, said, "Doing taqiyya is acceptable till the Day of Judgment [i.e., in perpetuity]. Source: "War and Peace - and Deceit - in Islam" by Raymond Ibrahim

Obama is a boldfaced liar. Why? Why lie if you have nothing to hide?

Of course, if Obama believes himself a Muslim, it was taqiya -- deception or lies to advance Islam. Which he performed brilliantly during his election: he lied with brazen contempt. And clearly his Islamic Jew-hatred is made painfully clear in his stunning rebuke of Israel.

Is it any wonder that his counter terror adviser speaks arabic, calls Jerusalem al quds and calls jihad a "legitimate tenet of Islam"?

Adul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

US President Barack Obama welcomes the Egyptian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Aboul Gheit to the Nuclear Security Summit April 12, 2010,in Washington

We know that Gheit met with Obama in April 2010 in DC -- check out White House.gov:

World Leaders and Heads of Delegation Attending the Nuclear Security Summit

Arab Republic of Egypt
His Excellency Ahmed Aboul Gheit
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Arab Republic of Egypt

They met more than once. Gheit had a private meeting with Obama in May 2009.

Egypt: Obama "The Boy King"

Worse yet, Gheit just last month called Israel "the enemy." This after Israel gave them the Sinai (which Israel had won in a defensive war and defended through another one) with all its oil in return for "peace."

Let's review:

March 2009, Obama declares the "war on terror" is over despite a dramatic increase in jihad war ops.

March 2009, he floats the idea that he will talk to violent, genocidal Hamas.

March 2009, he demands, recruits and insists that more Muslim Americans work in the Obama administration.

April 2009, Obama tells Europe to admit Islamic Turkey into EU, much to the consternation of the Europeans.

April 2009, Obama demands non-Muslims respect Islam (despite our differences) in a speech in Turkey.

April 2009, Obama in a speech from Turkey: "We are not a Christian nation."

April 2009, Dalia Mogahed, the first hijab-clad senior adviser to Obama on Muslim affairs says in an interview with terrorist- and jihad-supporting Sheik Yusuf Qaradawi's website,

"Many have claimed that terrorists have 'hijacked Islam'. I disagree. I think Islam is safe and thriving in the lives of Muslims around the world. What the terrorists have been allowed to take over are Muslim grievances."

In April 2009, Obama lays groundwork for a partnership with Hamas.

May 2009, Obama promises to offer his "personal commitment" to Muslims.

May 2009, Obama calls America "one of the largest Muslim countries on the planet."

June 2009, Obama invites the Muslim Brotherhood, violent global jihadist group whose sole objective is a universal caliphate, to his speech to the ummah (Muslim community) in Cairo.

June 2009, Obama makes a stunning speech to the Muslim world from Al Ahzar University in Cairo. It defies explanation.

July 2009, Obama reaches out to the violent jihadists of Hezb'allah.

July 2009, Obama creates a new office at the State department, Outreach to the Worldwide Muslim community, reporting directly to Hillary Clinton.

July 2009 State Department Welcomes Hamas Mouthpiece, Al-Quds TV, to DC to Film Propaganda.

Obama promises to close GITMO.

Obama is rebuked when plans are revealed for CIA prosecutions for 911 interrogations: Seven Ex-chiefs of CIA Oppose Case Review: ALL Sign letter to Stop CIA Persecutions.

In July, Obama sanctions the brutal crackdown of those marching for freedom in Iran and sides with the mullahcracy. He stands silent about the Iranian regime's mass executions, mass rape and murder.

July 2009, Obama plans to slash US nuclear arsenal.

September 2009. Bolton on Obama at the UN: "This is the most radical anti-Israel speech I can recall any president making" "I have to say I was very shaken by this speech."

October 2009, Obama offers millions in Muslim technology fund.

November 2009, Fort Hood Jihad Cover up: Obama Urges Congress To Put Off Fort Hood Probe, Warns Against Turning Tragedy Into "Political Theater."

November 2009, Obama offers the Taliban control of the Kandahar, Helmand, Oruzgan, Kunar and Nuristan provinces, in return for a halt to the Taliban missile attacks on U.S. bases.

November 2009, Obama Reaches out to bloody Jihadis in the Philippines.

On Thanksgiving eve, Obama issues a special Hajj message to the world's Muslims.

December 2009, Obama's "Non-Religious" White House Christmas and No Christmas Gifts for his Kids.

February 2010, Obama names a Hafiz to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. "And as a hafiz of the Koran, [Hussain] is a respected member of the American Muslim community," Obama said in his message to the Doha meeting, using the term for someone who has mastered and memorized the Muslim holy book.

February 2010, Obama cuts US space program, orders NASA to work with Muslim countries.

February 2010, covering up for jihadists in the White House.

Obama's counter terrorism adviser, John Brennan, Involved in Obama Passport Breach.

March 2010, Obama Obsession with Islam: Calls 'entrepreneurship summit' with Muslims.

April 2010, Libyan Pres Gaddafi Praises Obama: "Barakeh Obama is friend" "He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported...."

May 2010, Obama's Counterterrorism Adviser Calls Jihad "Legitimate Tenet of Islam."

May 2010, White House Pro-Terrorism John Brennan Speechifies in Arabic, Equates Terrorists with Shoplifters, Lawmakers Call for his Firing.

June 2010, Obama equivocates on the jihad warship convoy (affectionately named a "flotilla" by the media): Obama "Expressed a Deep Regret Over Loss of [Jihadist] Life."

June 2010, Obama Administration to Support Anti-Israel Resolution at UN.
Press conference earlier this week: First flagless "President."

Ouch. What a disgrace.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2013, 10:19:39 PM »
Of course it's not Obama's fault, we all know it's Bush's fault ::). I seem you recall a book that was written about Obama, that was approved by Obama stating that he was, in fact, born in Kenya. Another lie? Miscommunication?
No, no, Bush is Obama's fault.  Most people got that mixed up.

And yes, there you have it ABSOLUTE proof!  Obama was born in Kenya!  You are definitely NOT cherry picking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2013, 10:50:32 PM »
No, no, Bush is Obama's fault.  Most people got that mixed up.

And yes, there you have it ABSOLUTE proof!  Obama was born in Kenya!  You are definitely NOT cherry picking.

Hey...I didn't write the book.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »

You seem to operate under the misconception that Obama approving a particular book translates into: "Obama guarantees there are no mistakes." Published books have errata and corrigenda published all the time. Often times even the errata had mistakes in it. But even if Obama carefully read the content of the book and no mistakes appeared within, it's unlikely he read the jacket anyways (or wrote its content himself).

Lastly, a random statement doesn't serve as proof of anything - you can't take a book saying "The Coach was born in the U.S." to the State Separtment and get a passport. What does count is the official, valid birth certificate that the State issued which certifies he was born in Hawaii.

I also have some questions for you.

There are microfiche archives in Hawaii and elsewhere which show the original birth announcement published when it happened. Are the microfiche archives falsified too? If they are falsified, when where they falsified? Back when Obama was born or at a later point in time? If this happened back when Obama was born who orchestrated this and why?

Do you genuinely believe that a secret plan was hatched almost 50 years ago to put Obama in the White House?

If such a plan existed, it would involve thousands of people from multiple generations. Perfect planning would be key, as would be the ability to keep the conspiracy hidden.

So why not choose a baby indisputably born in the U.S.? Do you really believe there's something special about Obama that mandated that he - and only he - could be used in this plot, live a carefully guided and axripted lofe, so as to become the "perfect" candidate? Even if using him meant that decades of careful planning and plotting could be undone because of his place of birth?

I like you Joe, but you are out of your fucking mind if you really believe this bullshit and aren't trolling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
You seem to operate under the misconception that Obama approving a particular book translates into: "Obama guarantees there are no mistakes." Published books have errata and corrigenda published all the time. Often times even the errata had mistakes in it. But even if Obama carefully read the content of the book and no mistakes appeared within, it's unlikely he read the jacket anyways (or wrote its content himself).

To the best of knowledge, that book was never taken off the shelves even after that statement was made. You would think a bio of a sitting president that has already been accused of being born somewhere else would have made the correction, no?

Lastly, a random statement doesn't serve as proof of anything - you can't take a book saying "The Coach was born in the U.S." to the State Separtment and get a passport. What does count is the official, valid birth certificate that the State issued which certifies he was born in Hawaii.

I also have some questions for you.

There are microfiche archives in Hawaii and elsewhere which show the original birth announcement published when it happened. Are the microfiche archives falsified too? If they are falsified, when where they falsified? Back when Obama was born or at a later point in time? If this happened back when Obama was born who orchestrated this and why?

Don't know, with the controversy you would think he would be eager to clear it up..after almost six years of allegations.

Do you genuinely believe that a secret plan was hatched almost 50 years ago to put Obama in the White House?

No, not 50 years ago but I would assume before we knew of who he was. Before he was elected, we knew he was a state senator, nothing more spectacular from any other state senator. There is a lot of speculation that the Bilderburg group was been "grooming" a certain someone for this very time period. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, all we know is he came out of NO WHERE to "win" his election.

If such a plan existed, it would involve thousands of people from multiple generations. Perfect planning would be key, as would be the ability to keep the conspiracy hidden.

Yes, again. See Bilderburg group. And yes, I am aware that there are/were some prominent republicans in that group as well.

So why not choose a baby indisputably born in the U.S.? Do you really believe there's something special about Obama that mandated that he - and only he - could be used in this plot, live a carefully guided and axripted lofe, so as to become the "perfect" candidate? Even if using him meant that decades of careful planning and plotting could be undone because of his place of birth?

I like you Joe, but you are out of your fucking mind if you really believe this bullshit and aren't trolling.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
This is par for the course for Repubs

They just recycle the same nonsense every few months or ever year

Apparently they are counting on dementia (for the older folks) and stupidity (for the younger ones) to keep this nonsense alive

Not only is this party bereft of any new ideas to help the country ..they can't even think up new bullshit to scare each other about

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2013, 04:23:45 PM »
To the best of knowledge, that book was never taken off the shelves even after that statement was made. You would think a bio of a sitting president that has already been accused of being born somewhere else would have made the correction, no?

You haven't published any books, have you? It's entirely possible that a publisher would decide against taking the books back even if the author wanted to do that. The publisher could instead choose to maintain an errata list, print new jackets or just wait until the initial printing was exhausted (if it was) before correcting the second version, if there was going to be a second version. Or it could do nothing.

Also, I don't see that book available on the primary market, but I didn't look particularly hard to be perfectly honest.

Don't know, with the controversy you would think he would be eager to clear it up..after almost six years of allegations.

He did clear it up by providing the definitive document that proves that he is a natural-born citizen: a birth certificate issued by the State in which he was born. The State has verified that the document presented contains the same information as reflected in its files and, furthermore, that the "long form" version is an accurate facsimile of the original document in the State's possession.

No, not 50 years ago but I would assume before we knew of who he was. Before he was elected, we knew he was a state senator, nothing more spectacular from any other state senator. There is a lot of speculation that the Bilderburg group was been "grooming" a certain someone for this very time period. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, all we know is he came out of NO WHERE to "win" his election.

Let's assume that's all true. Why would the Bilderburg Group choose to groom someone who wasn't trivially provably a U.S. citizen so that when they're done grooming, all their hard work wouldn't get easily derailed?

You say he came out of nowhere. I don't know that I agree - we know exactly where he came from and how we got from point A to point B to point C. He's not the first gifted politician to advance quickly and he won't be the last either.

As for your use of scare quotes around the word elected, I'd note that you keep compounding conspiracy on top of conspiracy. Have you considered seeking professional help?

Yes, again. See Bilderburg group. And yes, I am aware that there are/were some prominent republicans in that group as well.

Sorry. "Bilderburg Group" might be code for "secret rulers of this world" in the circles you frequent, but I am not a conspiracy theorist. A conspiracy of that scope and that breadth would be (at best) nigh impossible to keep under wraps.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2013, 07:32:41 PM »

Bout time you caught up.  I've been on to the Hawaiian communist thing for a while now.  I'll be watching you and BeachBum very closely now...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 05, 2014, 08:11:14 AM »
bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2014, 08:18:34 AM »

Do you consider this man to be credible?  Yes or no, plain and simple. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2014, 08:21:21 AM »
Do you consider this man to be credible?  Yes or no, plain and simple. 

I consider ANYONE more credible than Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2014, 08:25:52 AM »

It's just that the person claiming this - he's sucking up to the new leadership, attemping to undermine obama.  He also has a history of making statements that criticize the Vatican.    You might be right about obama, in which case, it's huge news.

But if the "egyptian foreign minister" came out and criticized Bush, we'd all laugh him off for being a foreign leader sucking up to his base.  But when this dude does it, because his target is obama... well, suddenly we have 4 pages celebrating it.

I just want consistency in standards.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2014, 11:07:05 AM »

Not entirely unexpected. After all, you do know what they say about stupid people... right?

And while I have you here, I'll repost something which you "forgot" to answer. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say:

The Coach also posted this over at Gossip & Opinions. I answered there, but since bullshit shouldn't go unchallenged here's the answer, reproduced here for posterity:

Why this is news is beyond me, it was already a well known fact that he was a terrorist sympahthizer.

I don't think that "fact" means what you think you think it means.

Why makes him so credible?

Yes, Obama revealed all this to the Egyptian foreign minister... that's very likely.

Assuming this story was true, it's blatantly obvious why no American reporter would go with this sto... no, wait! It's not. What are these obvious reasons again?

Imagine: If what Adul Gheit says is true, American voters have elected a Muslim as the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Give me a second... I'm imagining it... OK. I'm done. Now what?

If what he said isn't true, there's nothing to interpret. He simply lied. And this article is still out there. It's all upside.

What a bunch of drivel. Do I even have to bother commenting on this crap?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2015, 12:19:05 PM »
BUMP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2021, 06:08:40 AM »
Two Brothers Reveal Obama's "Moral Compass" Molested Them Since They Were 12 and 13
https://www.frontpagemag.com ^ | Mon Jan 25, 2021 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on 1/26/2021, 8:53:59

There's one name you won't see in any of the stories about Pfleger. It starts with an "O" and ends with an "A".

It's funny because those names used to be associated quite a bit. When I broke the Pfleger story back in the day, I called him the white Jeremiah Wright. It was a fitting description because the two men were linked by their ties to Farrakhan and their racist bluster. Obama was forced to cut ties with both Wright and Pfleger.

Even though Pfleger used to be Obama's "moral compass".

Friends and advisers, such as the Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina Roman Catholic Church in the Auburn- Gresham community on the South Side, who has known Obama for the better part of 20 years, help him keep that compass set, he says.

"I always have felt in him this consciousness that, at the end of the day, with all of us, you've got to face God," Pfleger says of Obama. "Faith is key to his life, no question about it. It is central to who he is, and not just in his work in the political field, but as a man, as a black man, as a husband, as a father.... I don't think he could easily divorce his faith from who he is."

Pfleger kept on ranting about his favorite cause: gun control.

During an address at an anti-gun rally in front of Chuck’s, Rev. Michael Pfleger, pastor of St. Sabina’s Church, exhorted the crowd to “drag” shop owner, John Riggio, from his shop “like a rat” and “snuff” him. Rev. Pfleger went on to tell the crowd that legislators that vote against gun control legislation should be “snuffed” as well. As many know, “snuff” is slang for especially violent murder.

“We’re gonna snuff out legislators who are voting [garbled] against our gun laws and we’re coming for you because we are not going to sit idly.”

And then the child abuse allegations arrived.

The Chicago Tribune has interviews with two brothers who allege that Pfleger began abusing them from the ages of 12 and 13.

Nearly five decades later, the two men now say that former choir director, the Rev. Michael Pfleger, molested them dozens of times over several years beginning in the early 1970s. The brothers said they were sexually abused in Pfleger’s room at three churches, beginning at Precious Blood and including St. Sabina on the South Side, where the well-known priest has been assigned since his 1975 ordination.

The men, who are in their early 60s and live in Texas, said the abuse was a secret they had never revealed, not even to each other, until the younger of the two filed a complaint Jan. 4 to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago. The archdiocese announced the next day that Pfleger had agreed to step away from ministry while an allegation of abuse was investigated.

“I go back in my young mind and I say to myself, ‘What’s happening here?’ And I ask myself, ‘What do I do, you know, other than freeze?’” said the older brother, a 63-year-old former police sergeant and U.S. Air Force veteran, choking back tears. “You lay there and you hold your breath and hope for the best.”

The men have asked not to be publicly named, in part to protect the privacy of relatives who still live in Chicago and, they said, fear possible fallout from supporters of Pfleger. The older brother filed his complaint with the archdiocese Friday.

The older brother said Pfleger began molesting him about a year after they met, when he was 12, and continued from 1970 to 1976, in dozens of incidents at Precious Blood, Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Glenview, St. Sabina and the Mundelein seminary.

The man said he often tried to pretend he was sleeping during the abuse, which included acts of penetration, according to his complaint. The two were always alone in the bedroom during the incidents, he told the Tribune. There were no threats, discussions or apologies afterward, he said.

Obama couldn't have found a better choice for keeping his moral compass straight.