Author Topic: Obama Tells Egyptian Minister That He Is A Muslim  (Read 9103 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Obama Tells Egyptian Minister That He Is A Muslim
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2013, 05:11:39 PM »
Most really smart people are.

And despite what really stupid white people all over the U.S. might think or 'believe', Barack Obama is really, really smart. 
lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2013, 05:13:23 PM »
Racism.

And who cares if he is Muslim, I would rather have a Muslim president than a Christian.  :-X

We only care when they aid terrorists....Obama aids terrorists.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2013, 05:15:10 PM »
I find it funny how conservatives claim to support our constitution, which supports freedom of religion, but get their panties in a bunch anytime said religion is not Christian.
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2013, 05:16:35 PM »
We only care when they aid terrorists....Obama aids terrorists.

Seems to me like he kills an awful lot of terrorists.  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »
Most really smart people are.

And despite what really stupid white people all over the U.S. might think or 'believe', Barack Obama is really, really smart. 

Actually, he's one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. He's failed in every possible way.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »
I find it funny how conservatives claim to support our constitution, which supports freedom of religion, but get their panties in a bunch anytime said religion is not Christian.

True.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »
Why this is news is beyond me, it was already a well known fact that he was a terrorist sympahthizer.

I don't think that "fact" means what you think you think it means.

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said, “Obama told me he is still a Muslim, who supports the Muslim agenda.”

Why makes him so credible?

Aboul Gheit claimed Obama told the Arabs to show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic issues, like the Health care reform, he would show the Muslim World how to deal with Israel.

Yes, Obama revealed all this to the Egyptian foreign minister... that's very likely.

For obvious reasons, most American media is ignoring this news event in Egypt.

Assuming this story was true, it's blatantly obvious why no American reporter would go with this sto... no, wait! It's not. What are these obvious reasons again?

Imagine: If what Adul Gheit says is true, American voters have elected a Muslim as the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Give me a second... I'm imagining it... OK. I'm done. Now what?

Of course, what Aboul Gheit said may not be true — so, we are left to interpret the story ourselves.

If what he said isn't true, there's nothing to interpret. He simply lied. And this article is still out there. It's all upside.

Whatever the case may be, the Obama Administration has shown they largely support Islam. The term “Islamic Terrorism” is now banned from American jargon. Obama and his colleagues have tried time and time again to present Islam to the American people in a positive light, and as a religion of peace.

What a bunch of drivel. Do I even have to bother commenting on this crap?

Actually, he's one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet. He's failed in every possible way.

His political positions and convictions aside, he seems plenty smart to me. He got a J.D. from a prestigious school, got elected to the U.S. Senate, wrote a book that sold millions of copies and made him a ton of dough, got elected President, got a Nobel prize and got re-elected President. And after leaving office, he will make a great and stress-free living giving speeches to captive and mostly adoring  audiences for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars per speech.

Whether he deserved all those things, the fact is he achieved them. He's hardly what I'd call a failure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »

Doesn't even apply here. Love how libs try to play the constitution card when they think it fits their agenda. Being a muslim is one thing, being a radical muslim is quite the other. Obama fits the other. Obama backed and still backs the Muslim brotherhood by giving them over a $1billion, Kerry gave them additional $$,  wants to call label the Army Base killings as "workplace violence", etc etc.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
Owning of the day by AVXO.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 05:28:28 PM »
Doesn't even apply here. Love how libs try to play the constitution card when they think it fits their agenda. Being a muslim is one thing, being a radical muslim is quite the other. Obama fits the other. Obama backed and still backs the Muslim brotherhood by giving them over a $1billion, Kerry gave them additional $$,  wants to call label the Army Base killings as "workplace violence", etc etc.

Who did Reagan give all those weapons to again?
S

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »
Bro Obama does not even believe in a God whatsoever, come on now.,

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2013, 05:37:01 PM »
I personally think he is an atheist.
bingo.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2013, 05:37:19 PM »
if obama erases isreal off the map just like it was drawn on i would forgive him.
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2013, 05:38:29 PM »
I don't think that "fact" means what you think you think it means.

Why makes him so credible?

Mmm, he's the Egyptian Minister. Until he proves less credible that Obama, I'll take his word for it  

Yes, Obama revealed all this to the Egyptian foreign minister... that's very likely.

Assuming this story was true, it's blatantly obvious why no American reporter would go with this sto... n, wait! It's not. What are these obvious reasons again?

How do you know it's not? Almost every "rumor" that has been said about Obama has came out to be true, with this history, this should be no exception

Give me a second... I'm imagining it... OK. I'm done. Now what?

If what he said isn't true, there's nothing to interpret. He simply lied.

What makes you think the Egyptian Minister would lie about that seeing that Obama has given them aid?

What a bunch of drivel.

His political positions and convictions aside, he seems plenty smart to me. He has a J.D., got elected in the U.S. Senate, wrote a book that sold millions of copies, got elected President, got re-elected President, and will, after leaving office, make a great living giving speeches to captive audiences for tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hardly what I'd call a failure.

Didn't say he was a failure at life, his policies are failures. His "election" leaves a lot to be questioned as to it's legitimacy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2013, 05:42:03 PM »
Seems to me like he kills an awful lot of terrorists.  ???

Gave aid too and still backs the Muslim BH, Kerry just recently has given them more aid. Call the Army base shooting "workplace violence" instead of what it really was, Bengazi, still no one arrested and nothing being done, I could go on.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2013, 05:52:41 PM »
Mmm, he's the Egyptian Minister. Until he proves less credible that Obama, I'll take his word for it

Yes... the Egyptian Foreign Minister is automatically a paragon of credibility. You should believe everything he says.

How do you know it's not? Almost every "rumor" that has been said about Obama has came out to be true, with this history, this should be no exception

I didn't express a judgement on whether it is or isn't. I said, "Assuming this story was true" because I wanted to contest the conclusion that the American media wouldn't report on this, but I could only do it in the context that the allegations were true. After all, not much point in the media reporting something that's not true, is there?

What makes you think the Egyptian Minister would lie about that seeing that Obama has given them aid?

What makes me think a politician would say something that clearly would appease his constituents? Oh geez, I don't know... Just like I don't know why a politician would lie.

Didn't say he was a failure at life, his policies are failures. His "election" leaves a lot to be questioned as to it's legitimacy.

You said he's failed and called him dumb; you made no mention of his policies. Feel free to retcon what you said, but your words are there, for all to see. As to the issue of his legitimacy, yes, we know you are a fool who believes that there exists a vast plot, spanning decades and thousands of people, all aimed at putting Barack Obama in the Presidency. That's not a conspiracy theory at all... it's all perfectly plausible!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 06:38:02 PM »
Muslim brotherhood is a democratically elected political party, not a terrorist organization.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 06:59:56 PM »
Muslim brotherhood is a democratically elected political party, not a terrorist organization.

Those two things aren't, necessarily, mutually exclusive.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
Yes... the Egyptian Foreign Minister is automatically a paragon of credibility. You should believe everything he says.

I didn't express a judgement on whether it is or isn't. I said, "Assuming this story was true" because I wanted to contest the conclusion that the American media wouldn't report on this, but I could only do it in the context that the allegations were true. After all, not much point in the media reporting something that's not true, is there?

What makes me think a politician would say something that clearly would appease his constituents? Oh geez, I don't know... Just like I don't know why a politician would lie.

You said he's failed and called him dumb; you made no mention of his policies. Feel free to retcon what you said, but your words are there, for all to see. As to the issue of his legitimacy, yes, we know you are a fool who believes that there exists a vast plot, spanning decades and thousands of people, all aimed at putting Barack Obama in the Presidency. That's not a conspiracy theory at all... it's all perfectly plausible!

You're very good at this. Attorney of some sort?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »
You're very good at this. Attorney of some sort?

Thanks. No, just a computer scientist who lifts. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 07:10:46 PM »
Joseph Kony is head of the Lord's Resistance Army...
Sounds good on paper doesn't it?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 07:20:28 PM »
I personally think he is an atheist.
I agree, if not atheist, agnostic.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 07:24:42 PM »
Here comes the lefts denial.

I'm about as far right as you can get, and even I don't believe this shit.  Please take a break from the conspiracy boards.   :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2013, 08:39:23 PM »
havent you figured it out yet, obama uses drones and the u.s. military to invade a country, they overthrow the leader, put in a puppet, and turn power over to the muslim brotherhood............. why so many of you refuse to wakeup and see what is going on.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2013, 09:10:55 PM »
havent you figured it out yet, obama uses drones and the u.s. military to invade a country, they overthrow the leader, put in a puppet, and turn power over to the muslim brotherhood............. why so many of you refuse to wakeup and see what is going on.