Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 722 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:12:00 AM »
GH15,

I know you mention a lot in your writings that when its time to get down to 4% bodyfat that you eat chicken and potato along with egg whites. Is there a certain amount of chicken and potato that you're suppose to be eating. I weigh about 261 now and have a contest in roughly 17 weeks from this upcoming saturday. I know my bodyfat is below 10% right now because I can see my abdominals fairly well right now and I can never see them usually. I'm just trying to figure weight I would end up at with my bodyfat being at 4% so I can have glute striations and tight hamstrings (I'm guessing somewhere around 200-210 but I may be wrong. Anyway let me know what your suggestion is on the amount of chicken and potato.

I took your advice on the ephedrine and it does wonders. I like it a lot better than clen.

Thanks again for any suggestions you can give right now

only bodybulder himself know how much he she csan and should eat,,it depend on lean muscle mass,,on how fast metabolizm and how old bodybiulder is,,depens on how much gh bodybuilder is on,, depends on how much cardio does in the last coupel fat%,,only you can know it and individual who met you and train yo,,inregard to bodyfat % ,,if you 10% or single digit and you are 260lb then you should be able to compete at 230lb ,,5lb for every 1% you lose of of fat and water,,with most bodybuild,,when you stand 9-11% you need to lose about 20-25 lb to step on stage  at 5-6% and little more for 4%

moment fellas see the lines of abs even if not clear if bodybuild and has some dense and thickness then they are between 8-11% usually into singles and need to lose 20-30 lb to step on stage,, so... 260 10-11% = 230lb 5% on stage,,220 10% ....195 5 % on stage,,good exampel of light heavy with bad genetic but dedication to training and drugs is lance norton fella,,he is 220 then going to 195 for compete  at 4-5% ,,thats what make him be able to claim natural because the number 195 eventhough impressive on stage ....doesnt ring well with steroid among the general population,, its all game of numbers my friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel