Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1137 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »
gh15

My arms are lagging compared to the rest of my body .. you said that exercises for arms are different for each person ..  is there an optimal amount of sets or reps specifically for arms? is it better to train them 2x a week  ???

arms is genetic,,like chest,,felals with good chest have lacking arms,,fellas with good arms has lacking chest,,fellas with both end up wining shows,, the thing is that arm i tricky ,,you can make them bigger but you stuck with the shape,, hthere is no optimal for arms,,you need to work them few sets,,6 for biceps 9 for tricep ,,thats about it,,you can alwyaas little less or little more depending on how you feel and how much shit you are on ,,but in reality your arms may grow but if they are not good shape geneticaly then they will not be superb,,they will be good but not great,,but not to worry,,take alook at dorian and lee hainey and jason and many more,,you talk here 3 mr o with average arm,,which mean that the tricky thing is to get everything develop nice and equal,,and have it all ,,thats the key,,you much prefer 18 inch arms with superb chest,,then 19 inch arm with flat chest that is not thick enough,,you much prder broad shoulder that is sculpted and round and thick while having 18 inch arms then havign 20 inch arms and disapear from the side,,the worst thign for bodybuild is when the bodybuild lose his shoulders,,ask any bodybuild what the worst part abotu gettign off and not doign anymore,,they will tell you ....losing the 3 dimentional shoulder aspect ,,it is like arrow to the heart,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 01:49:03 AM »
agree, bowling ball shoulders are only a result of lots of side injections.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:55:17 AM »
WOW, unbelievable. Big question is "How do you train arms"????  Maybe we need a MuscleCenter "Update/training" video.  Excellent!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 01:59:26 AM »
this clown must be another gh15 hater lmaooo

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:02:55 AM »
this guy must be another gh15 hater lmaooo

Not me, I agree with almost everything he says.  Its just getting a little redundent don't you think?  He should post on those "steroid boards" where all the kiddies are buying fake sponsor crap and believe in genetics.  I've seen what Pros use and still people don't believe. 

STAY POSITIVE BECAUSE CYBERGENICS IS MAKING A COMEBACK AND YOU'RE GOING TO BUY INTO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 02:04:23 AM »
this clown must be another gh15 hater lmaooo

You've switched it to "clown" ?  Way to go..negitive person.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 02:05:01 AM »
looollll

nice you got your 4th star

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:37 AM »
looollll

nice you got your 4th star

What does that mean?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 08:19:28 AM »
arm is all about shape, my arms are pretty big yet look tiny

I am sure the Dan Hill fella has big arms in mesurement they just look bad

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 09:21:19 AM »
nah,, i think dan hills dont actualy measure much as well as looking shite.... one of the big things thats changed in bodybuilding these days is everyone at the top half has huge guns, check the physiques from the 70's and 80's,,, apart from poor legs, only a handfull had legit huge arms, they had the chest shoulders n back, but average arms.... synthol and the other site oils play a huge part in this sport

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »
i have the terrible kamali shape arms