Author Topic: TYT: Glenn Beck Is A Lunatic - Muslim Caliphate Conspiracy  (Read 5908 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
TYT: Glenn Beck Is A Lunatic - Muslim Caliphate Conspiracy
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:04:29 PM »

glen beck, news  source for morons  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: TYT: Glenn Beck Is A Lunatic - Muslim Caliphate Conspiracy
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »
What's more important?  Beck or obama giving away nuke secrets of our allies? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 03:23:06 PM »
 I've been looking for more information on that ,but have been unable to find any yet. i don't want to jump the gun so I'll wait and see

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
you know the old saying    Just because you
read it on the Internet, doesn't make it true

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
Go to drudge and follow the link.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »
Someone's gotta shut Beck's mouth.

He's a friggin fruitcake.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »
i am not a big beck fan , however many of the things he rants about have actually came true and happened.   there is something to be said about learning from history like he says.  if he is such an idiot howcome nobody will debate him?  everyone would rather just name call like typical liberals
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »
Bin Laden, the mullahs, and any other islamic crazies state that their goal is to creat a worldwide islamic caliphate. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »

glen beck, news  source for morons  :D

Keith Olbermann thought Beck was crazy, when spouted the theory that MSNBC was marked for death and that when Comcast took over, they would sack him immediately and eventually scrap the network, under the false premise that since they got rid of MSNBC, we should also get rid of Fox News (for fairness' sake).

Well, Olbermann ain't laughing anymore, because he's GONE. Beck also exposed Van Jones. I wonder what happened to him?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 06:40:13 AM »
Keith Olbermann thought Beck was crazy, when spouted the theory that MSNBC was marked for death and that when Comcast took over, they would sack him immediately and eventually scrap the network, under the false premise that since they got rid of MSNBC, we should also get rid of Fox News (for fairness' sake).

Well, Olbermann ain't laughing anymore, because he's GONE. Beck also exposed Van Jones. I wonder what happened to him?

wow someone finally admits to being a beck fan :o

;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 09:36:27 PM »
wow someone finally admits to being a beck fan :o

;D

I've listen to Beck for a while now. What's it to you?

He's been more on the money than the cornballs you continue to post from MSNBC, including the recently-unemployed Keith Olbermann and Chris "Thrill-Up-My-Leg" Matthews (whom Beck has been beating like a drum for the last two years).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 09:43:39 PM »
we're at a point where it doesnt even matter what is true anymore.

is obama trying to do this or that?  is the whole money system a joke?  are we bankrupt and only floating because we hve 800 military bases?  Do president answer to bosses?  Did 911 stink like hell?  Was obama probably born in kenya?

hey guys... beck's probably right about this shit.  Ron paul was right about his 911 and finance Qs.  A lot of the CTs have a little bit of truth to them.  And it really doesn't matter, to be honest.  history books are written by the winners, and they always end up profiting.  Just like chertoff is selling airport scanners and Cheney is back at haliburton... and no doubt Obama will be making 100 mil a year working for some think tank when he retires or being the king of europe or whatever...

it's just how shit is now.  beck is probably right about most of the shit he says.  All we can do is say "hey, we live in a fcked up corrupt system, just like every population has lived under, for the entire history of the world..." all we can do is try to make a living and work within its constraints.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 01:47:31 AM »
i am not a big beck fan , however many of the things he rants about have actually came true and happened.   there is something to be said about learning from history like he says.  if he is such an idiot howcome nobody will debate him?  everyone would rather just name call like typical liberals

"i am not a big beck fan , however many of the things he rants about have actually came true and happened."
Really like what?

Stewart has invited him plenty of times he refuses to come on. Beck is the one who refuses to debate anyone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM »

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 07:34:58 AM »

By his own admission, Glenn Beck is under attack from both the left and the right regarding his “caliphate conspiracy theory.”  The left was quick to dismiss Beck’s caliphate theory as absurd, and potentially dangerous by generating hysterical fear about a fictional threat of Islam.  To the surprise of many, liberals were joined by notable conservative William Kristol, who offered a sharp rebuke of Beck’s rhetoric.  Other Fox News personalities have expressed similar concerns as Beck about the Muslim Brotherhood, but none have gone as far as to defend Beck’s fears of a caliphate.  Despite all this opposition, Beck has virulently defended his theory over the past three days, refusing to retreat even the slightest bit.  Much like George Custer’s famous “last stand” at the Battle of Little Bighorn, Beck seems to be making his “last stand” in spite of all the evidence around him.

Like Custer, Beck seems to be relying on some faulty assumptions that may eventually cause his downfall.  Custer was confident that he was only facing 800 Native Americans in battle, when in fact he was likely facing a force at least three times as large.  In gaining his intelligence Custer relied on faulty sources, Indian agents, and his own assumptions based on incomplete observations.  Beck continues to rely on faulty source and incomplete information.  In his defense of his theory Beck will often read from a Muslim Brotherhood memorandum written in 1987, or find a Muslim Brotherhood leader or two who advocates violence.  Each of these pieces of information look very bad when considered individually, but they do not fit together to complete the conspiracy that Beck has imagined.  One can find crazy right-wing extremists making violent threats or talking about overthrowing the government; this fact does not mean that (1) these extremists represent the entire right wing and (2) that these extremists have to power to actually do what they say.  Beck essentially takes a nugget of truth, and then makes all sorts of logical leaps from it to arrive to his final conclusion which is a one world government caliphate.

Custer and Beck are also blinded by what they cannot see.  From his vantage points before and after the battle began Custer could not see the force he was facing, or realize that he had no way of escape.  In the same manner, Beck seems unwilling to take a serious look at the criticisms against him.  Beck seemed to take Kristol’s criticism personally, calling him “Billy” and slamming Kristol as someone still live in the age of “Bob Dole.”  Beck rarely takes a look at the facts brought up by his opponents.  For example, Beck believes the Islamic caliphate will rule over India, even though 80% of India’s population is Hindu.  Middle East experts say that there is now way the Shi’Ites and Sunnies will simply unite after centuries of bloody conflict, but Beck simply dismisses this analysis with his own faulty logic.

Finally, both Custer and Beck suffer from pride and a lack of humility.  Minutes before his forces were surrounded and he was killed Custer actually believed he was winning the battle of Little Big Horn.  Custer’s lack of caution and humility caused him to effectively charge into a trap.  In the same way, Beck, even after being confronted by a fellow Fox News co-worker who has every reason to be on his side, simply refuses to back down.  Beck is charging ahead with his theory searching for more information which he believes will confirm his own theory.  Beck’s pride has left blind to his own confirmation bias, and his refusal to simply give up or move on causes him to just dig a deeper hole.

Of course, the penalty for Cuser’s errors was death.  Beck is in no danger of dying, but according to many rumors his time at Fox News may suddenly be in danger.  Beck’s ratings have gone down over 50% over the last year, and many believe this “caliphate conspiracy theory” may be the nail in the coffin of what little credibility he had left.  Custer’s last stand was at Little Big Horn.  Beck’s last stand may be in Egypt.

Ryan Witt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 07:37:03 AM »
Their goals are stated in their own materials.     

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
I couldn't care less about Beck but the Muslim Brotherhood has stated, in their own writing, that its goal is to reestablish the caliphate and eventually expand it to encompass the entire planet. This, coincidentally, is the goal of Islam as laid out in the Koran.

Apologists and braindead dipshits like Blacken who know fuck all about any of these topics look stupider and stupider when it comes to their pandering to Muslim supremacists.

Does anyone really expect different when the MSM (and that includes Fox) has spent the last two weeks now trying to tell us how "moderate" the Brotherhood is, despite all signs pointing to them being among the most extreme out there.  ::)

What's even funnier is people trying to legitimize an organization that is responsible for bringing about the current police state when it orchestrated the assassination of Anwar Sadat.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »
finally a beck fan  :D :D :D its about time for one of your i hate muslims post ;D  berzerkfairy

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »
Yawn. I've never listened to nor watched Beck. Couldn't even tell you what he sounds like. I'm not a MSM sheeple like yourself. But it's not surprising that you can't refute the points I made.

It's a fact that the Muslim Brotherhood's goal is to establish a global caliphate. This is in their own writing. This is what they have said for decades now.

You really need to stop posting in threads where you have no clue whatsoever about the topic. About time you dig up one of your 20 gimmicks to defend yourself in this thread, dork.   :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 10:50:55 AM »
Yawn. I've never listened to nor watched Beck. Couldn't even tell you what he sounds like. I'm not a MSM sheeple like yourself. But it's not surprising that you can't refute the points I made.

It's a fact that the Muslim Brotherhood's goal is to establish a global caliphate. This is in their own writing. This is what they have said for decades now.

You really need to stop posting in threads where you have no clue whatsoever about the topic. About time you dig up one of your 20 gimmicks to defend yourself in this thread, dork.   :D :D :D :D

Quote from: blacken700 on February 04, 2011, 06:56:01 PM
still no ones covering it, bbc has nothing on it, i say it not true 

quote from berzerkfairy
The Telegraph is a major UK newspaper, you uneducated moron. No one gives a fuck what that bastion of retardation known as the BBC covers.

Barry Obama = fucking scumbag. Plain and simple. This guy has thrown pretty much every ally but Australia under the bus at this point. Disgusting.

from blacken700
Source: ABC News

Both the U.S. and British governments disputed on Saturday a London Telegraph report asserting that the "U.S. secretly agreed to give the Russians sensitive information on Britain’s nuclear deterrent to persuade them to sign a key treaty."

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley called the report "nonsense," saying the information sharing about U.S. transfers of nuclear weapons to the U.K. dates back to the original START treaty, an assertion backed up by the White House and British government officials.

-snip-
Crowley emailed ABC News that "Under the 1991 START Treaty, the U.S. agreed to notify Russia of specific nuclear cooperation with the United Kingdom, such as the transfer of SLBM's to the U.K., or their maintenance or modernization. This is under an existing pattern of cooperation throughout that treaty and is expected to continue under New START. We simply carried forward and updated this notification procedure to the new treaty. There was no secret agreement and no compromise of the U.K.'s independent nuclear deterrent."

A knowledgeable source with the British government, speaking anonymously because his government has a policy of not commenting on Wikileaks, says his understanding of the policy conforms with that asserted by the State Department.

i think you have no clue :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
And why do ignore the follow up story to where Gardiner debunked crwleys' "bunk" comment?   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 10:53:43 AM »
You honestly expect me to read all that shit? LOL!

Sum it up in one or two sentences and I might entertain it.

And why do ignore the follow up story to where Gardiner debunked crwleys' "bunk" comment?  

Is this retard going on about the nuke thing? Does he not realize that this had taken root in many liberal MSM organizations? Talk about a self-owning. Even liberal ABC, one of the biggest organizations in this country, picked up on it. I don't even know how it played out as I haven't read that thread since the last time I posted in it.

It's hilarious that he can't debate me on Islam so he derails his own thread, though. A true retard. It's just too easy.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 10:55:58 AM »
here it is in two words your wrong  :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 10:56:34 AM »
"your wrong".