Author Topic: Protest against Islam  (Read 6396 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Protest against Islam
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 09:17:59 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1141267/Saudi-judge-sentences-pregnant-gang-rape-victim-100-lashes-committing-adultery.html

I can go on, and find many more of these..Why does the media keep reporting punishment for women that are raped...Correct me if i'm wrong?

Your a fucking retard there's a billion plus muslims, new agencies report the most trivial shit.

Breaking news muslim man beats his wife, yet the same story would never never ever ever get put on the knews if he was christian, the news simply owns your mind.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 10:01:25 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1141267/Saudi-judge-sentences-pregnant-gang-rape-victim-100-lashes-committing-adultery.html

I can go on, and find many more of these..Why does the media keep reporting punishment for women that are raped...Correct me if i'm wrong?

it seems that the judge here saw she had committed adultery (not being raped by force).. in islam any unmarried man or woman who do this is lashed (i dont know why he put her in prison).. as for those who slept with her if they have been arrested they should receive the same punishment if they are unmarried and if they are married they should be stoned to death!!.. committing adultery in islam is a very big sin as it gets a lot of illegal children and also it's against common islamic morals making women and their bodies cheap and men moving behind their dicks like animals!!..

i am not a sheik brother and sure if you want to know more details you can do some google but what i am sure of is that islam doesnt differentiate between women and men in any sin!!..

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 10:05:32 PM »
it seems that the judge here saw she had committed adultery (not being raped by force).. in islam any unmarried man or woman who do this is lashed (i dont know why he put her in prison).. as for those who slept with her if they have been arrested they should receive the same punishment if they are unmarried and if they are married they should be stoned to death!!.. committing adultery in islam is a very big sin as it gets a lot of illegal children and also it's against common islamic morals making women and their bodies cheap and men moving behind their dicks like animals!!..

i am not a sheik brother and sure if you want to know more details you can do some google but what i am sure of is that islam doesnt differentiate between women and men in any sin!!..

Typical terrorist scumbag making excuses for fellow muslim cockroaches and the pedophile "god" they supposedly worship. I think that thousands of years of brothers and sisters fornicating with one another in the middle east has turned the entire region (and Muslims in general) into brain damaged rodents who should be put to sleep for the good of humanity.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 10:12:55 PM »
Typical terrorist scumbag making excuses for fellow muslim cockroaches and the pedophile "god" they supposedly worship. I think that thousands of years of brothers and sisters fornicating with one another in the middle east has turned the entire region (and Muslims in general) into brain damaged rodents who should be put to sleep for the good of humanity.

how am i making excuses for them while i am saying they should receive the same punishment if they were arrested ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 10:17:25 PM »
if anyone is interetsed he can read this to get a brief knowledge of women place in islam.. as i said it's mentioned here that man must bear all the expenses of the house and woman's property is for herself only.. also it's mentioned that she doesnt have to do the house work (cleaning, washing... etc) and if she does it's something extra..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2011, 10:41:33 PM »
how am i making excuses for them while i am saying they should receive the same punishment if they were arrested ::)

How about saying they should have no punishment at all?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 04:04:48 AM »
im sorry like, but thats rubbish......... how many honour killings happen everyday as some poor young lass refuses to marry the ugly pig the parents have agreed to marry ( usualy a cousin in pakistani circles ),

only religion  in the world where a woman is totaly worthless and cant go out and live a 'normal' independant life, and subject to punishment when raped, its a disgrace and there no defending it in this day and age

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 04:52:30 AM »
Seriously though.

The western world is sick and tired of Islam. i think some widespread protesting against these cultists is gonna happen soon.

I predict, within a year or two there will be anti-Islam protests around the world.

The western world is sick by itself. Don't make predictions if you're not informed.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 05:41:00 AM »
in islam if a man rapes a woman he is stoned to death.. hope this helps but i am sure it wont ::)

i dont know if you are kidding or not but you must differentiate between real islam and what some muslims do!!..

believe it or not in islam men are ordered to respect women and serve them.. if in some places some muslim men deal harshly or misuse women they are simply against what islam says!!..

also in islam you must see the purpose behind each order.. for example when a man dies his son inherits double his daughter's share but this is not because men are above women at all but because any muslim man is responsible to bear ALL his mother and unmarried sisters expenses even if they have a lot of money!!.. their money is to be only for themselves to do whatever they want and sure they may help him if he can't bear all their expenses.. same between the man and his wife,.. even if she works and earns good money she is not supposed to bear any of the house expenses and if she helps her husband this is something extra she does!!..

This is what I usually hear from muslims.. that women have a lot of rights and we all got the wrong impression etc.

But why not say that women get equal rights under Islam? Or wouldn't that be true?
from incomplete data

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 06:00:28 AM »
religions free will  ::)  ;D

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 06:52:19 AM »
in islam if a man rapes a woman he is stoned to death.. hope this helps but i am sure it wont ::)

i dont know if you are kidding or not but you must differentiate between real islam and what some muslims do!!..

believe it or not in islam men are ordered to respect women and serve them.. if in some places some muslim men deal harshly or misuse women they are simply against what islam says!!..

also in islam you must see the purpose behind each order.. for example when a man dies his son inherits double his daughter's share but this is not because men are above women at all but because any muslim man is responsible to bear ALL his mother and unmarried sisters expenses even if they have a lot of money!!.. their money is to be only for themselves to do whatever they want and sure they may help him if he can't bear all their expenses.. same between the man and his wife,.. even if she works and earns good money she is not supposed to bear any of the house expenses and if she helps her husband this is something extra she does!!..

well this sounds all well and good, it implies that women have no financial control (and by extension no control at all) of their own lives.

not saying its different than other backward thinking culture, mind you

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 07:35:05 AM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 08:20:44 AM »

So if an imam tells you to do violence (stone, torture, kill, etc.) against People of the Book, would you?  I'm an atheist.  Fuck that noise.  If I were to follow any "religious" figure it would be Jesus.  Why?  Compare him to that turd Mohammed and unless you're a mindless fucktard you'll see that Jesus is someone worth emulating.

He never tortured anyone.  He never killed anyone, raped, pillaged or anything else ol' Mo did.   If we are to believe the Bible (you know, that book that People of the Book believe), Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, etc.  He died for what he believed.  Mohammed killed for his.  Many Christians might well die for their faith, but I personally know of no real Christian that would kill for it.  Contrast that with muslims.

A lot of evil has been done in the name of religion but it is more than apparent that Jesus would never condone the atrocities some men have done in his name.  Mo' on the other hand would be thrilled at the evil done in his name.  And no way would I ever put the ubiquitous "PBUH" after his name.  Fuck that noise.

So answer the question I posed.  What would you do?  I'd turn in any imam, priest or what have you that told me to do wrong.  Fuck that noise and fuck anyone that condones it.  I have no faith in anything, especially mankind but I do have a dog in this fight and that is the civilized world.  Fuck submit to islam and anyone here that thinks otherwise can go intercourse themselves.   ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 08:23:24 AM »
So if an imam tells you to do violence (stone, torture, kill, etc.) against People of the Book, would you?  I'm an atheist.  Fuck that noise.  If I were to follow any "religious" figure it would be Jesus.  Why?  Compare him to that turd Mohammed and unless you're a mindless fucktard you'll see that Jesus is someone worth emulating.

He never tortured anyone.  He never killed anyone, raped, pillaged or anything else ol' Mo did.   If we are to believe the Bible (you know, that book that People of the Book believe), Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, gave sight to the blind, etc.  He did for what he believed.  Mohammed killed for his. 

A lot of evil has been done in the name of religion but it is more than apparent that Jesus would never condone the atrocities some men have done in his name.  Mo' on the other hand would be thrilled at the evil done in his name.  And no way would I ever put the ubiquitous "PBUH" after his name. 

So answer the question I posed.  What would you do?  I'd turn in any imam, priest or what have you that told me to do wrong.  Fuck that noise and fuck anyone that condones it.  I have no faith in anything, especially mankind but I do have a dog in this fight and that is the civilized world.  Fuck submit to islam and anyone here that thinks otherwise can go intercourse themselves.   ;D

Great post.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 08:27:02 AM »
mohammed was a man who liked a young maid

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2011, 08:27:14 AM »

Except you forgot to mention that under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses that were present at the rape.  Women who claim rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men are actually confessing to having sex, which usually opens them up to a whole host of other problems, like adultery charges. Seeing as Muslim men love stoning women to death for adultery most Muslim women just shut up and take it.

Really, four Muslim male witnesses to testify against the accused rapist? What are the odds of that ever happening?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 08:30:06 AM »
Islam let's men rape women...The women gets punished on top of already being raped..

What a barbaric religion..

think you r confusing culture and religion mate....

since christanity does not allow female circumcision nor does it encourage snake handling
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2011, 08:33:53 AM »
All biblical based religions are pure shit of course.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam. All pure shit.

But Islam is probably the worst of all these days. Most fanatical, most expansionist, most selfish, most oppressive.

In London they just had a huge anti-Islam protest. Time for more of these. Start on up in your town and just say no the religious fairy tale bullshit.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/05/england.islam.protests/index.html?hpt=T2#

i do find humor in whats happening to the UK...why you say??
1) taste of yer own medicine you colonizing bastards  ;D
2) we did not allow this low class scum into our neighborhoods in PAKISTAN.....and u guys r ALLOWING them to take over your country....WHY?? cause your laws protect them. You think these extremist scum would have dared step foot in our neighborhoods in pakistan? hell fucking no...they'd shit themselves at the thought...and i grew up in a muslim family...
....we just had zilch tolerance for what you guys seem to take for the norm in islam....actually..ask my dad...and he'll say thats not islam at all...he wont consider these extremists you have in the UK as muslim at all...but then again..he's got a very knighted romantic view of the religion
...sad
carpe` vaginum!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 08:34:51 AM »
think you r confusing culture and religion mate....

since christanity does not allow female circumcision nor does it encourage snake handling

Yogurt or a high school laboratory petri dish has more culture than islam.  Fuck that noise.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2011, 08:37:50 AM »
Yogurt or a high school laboratory petri dish has more culture than islam.  Fuck that noise.  

you didn't get my point.....if we were to assign religious more` to culture...THEN...

female circumcision is something permissible by Christianity...Christian s in Africa do it....
..and so is snake handling...Christians in America do it
carpe` vaginum!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »

you didn't get my point.....if we were to assign religious more` to culture...THEN...

female circumcision is something permissible by Christianity...Christian s in Africa do it....
..and so is snake handling...Christians in America do it

Did Jesus teach it as necessary?  Nope.  Like I said, much has been done in Christendom that Christ would never condone.  Mohammed would be thrilled with the deaths of innocents.  Jesus was more than a regular man, Mohammed was far less. 

If you are muslim, answer my question regarding imams and the ordering of violence on People of the Book.  Shit, or on any innocents for that matter.  Jesus died for his beliefs while Mo' killed for his.  The former deserves respect, the latter...derision.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 09:37:05 AM »
im sorry like, but thats rubbish......... how many honour killings happen everyday as some poor young lass refuses to marry the ugly pig the parents have agreed to marry ( usualy a cousin in pakistani circles ),

only religion  in the world where a woman is totaly worthless and cant go out and live a 'normal' independant life, and subject to punishment when raped, its a disgrace and there no defending it in this day and age

again you must differentiate between what islam says and what some muslims do!!..

so yes you guys have the right to attack what many muslims do now as it has nothing to do with real islam..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
This is what I usually hear from muslims.. that women have a lot of rights and we all got the wrong impression etc.

But why not say that women get equal rights under Islam? Or wouldn't that be true?

yes this is very true,.. they are equal to men -if not better- but you cant generalize in everything because woman nature is totally different than man's nature.. woman is the sweet half, the delicate creature in the house who loves to feel protection from her man..

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 10:21:09 AM »
yes this is very true,.. they are equal to men -if not better- but you cant generalize in everything because woman nature is totally different than man's nature.. woman is the sweet half, the delicate creature in the house who loves to feel protection from her man..

Care to answer my question or will you continue to avoid it like Superman does kryptonite?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
Care to answer my question or will you continue to avoid it like Superman does kryptonite?

so what is your question??.. plz write it again but briefly..