Author Topic: enanthate and dbol  (Read 1944 times)

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
enanthate and dbol
« on: February 06, 2011, 12:25:18 PM »
Hey, kinda new to this board and have done my homework but still have some questions. I'm not asking for a source check but have been burned twice. I guess my question is that i took 250 mgs of enanthate along with 40 mgs of dbol for 5 weeks and only saw maybe 15 pounds of weight gain and no great strength increase. My diet was pretty damn good and i think i got ripped and noone will source check me. Was it my fault? What do i do?
Maynard is GOD!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: enanthate and dbol
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 12:43:46 PM »
15 lbs in 5 weeks is pretty good, although it propably was just the dianabol and water. For your next cycle do 500 mg test enanthate for 12-weeks and for post cycle therapy do 40 mg nolvadex for 2 weeks and 20 mg for another two...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »
Some people dont get real strong. 15 pounds if it was good weight is a quality gains.

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 03:39:22 PM »
Sorry, what i meant was that i did the 250 on mon and thurs and was taking a shitload of weightgainer on top of my nany and dbol, and ended up not being as strong as my last no gear lifting cycle. Sometimes i take two to three months off and have done that for the last nine years. I know, probably shouldn't, and on top of that, i have lifted for four months straight<longer than i have ever lifted sequentialy, and cant get my strength back up to what it once was. I was doing 225 for twelve reps, and can now only get it seven.> It usually only takes me a month and a half to get my strength back up but Jesus? I also went through a divorce and drank a shitload! Any opinions? I am taking celltech and some crap weight gainer right now before i cydle but all my strength originally was from that before my first presumed good or not good cycle. I haven't done any gear in a year now and my strength is gone. I also did no pct. Could that be it, which i think is not the case cuz i swear i got bunk gear!! Let me know! Go Packers!!!
Maynard is GOD!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 05:10:48 PM »
Sorry pal, but what do need/want help with? Elaborate a little and i'll help you...

PS. Go Steelers!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

superman.cd

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
your steelers lost, gotta go though, tell u next post
Maynard is GOD!!