Author Topic: Should Lee Priest retire from bodybuilding?  (Read 16606 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Should Lee Priest retire from bodybuilding?
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 12:14:20 PM »
GH15, what happened to all the mods you were going to out?? You made a few threads about exposing mods from other forums ???

it ready ,,mike arnold would go first,,6 days prior to publish gh15 was contacted by mike arnold "friend" who practically asked to not put it out,,he aid mike arnold will improve his ways,,i consider and accepted ,,other moderator will come in time ,,but many contacted and behavior changes,,we shall see if mike arnold obey by promise,,if not pandora box will open ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »
finish the lying little midget, finish him

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
howq many fellas want to see liar priest outside/finished with bodybuild cult,, say yay or niet,, gh15 will base final decision on getbig results,,remember friend gh15 fulfil on promises,,make sure you vote wize

gh15 approved
I thought he was. He hasn't competed or done anything.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2011, 12:24:09 PM »
I thought he was. He hasn't competed or done anything.

oh im talkign a lot more than compete,,,im talking drug revelations,,im talkin the truth about hsi drug usage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2011, 12:31:53 PM »
oh im talkign a lot more than compete,,,im talking drug revelations,,im talkin the truth about hsi drug usage

gh15 approved

Yeah, he takes drugs and a lot of them, we're all shocked and would've never guessed.... ::)

Thx for your "revelation"

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 02:11:01 PM »
I have never seen such a son and mom in my life.
Lier or whatever, this is just amazing.
No one wants to admit that Priest might be a midget, but he has great genetics for muscle. Look at his mother after training for 8 months. That's genetics. I knew a couple of kids in high school that were extremely muscular without lifting. If these guys had trained and sauced, they'd be awesome. Priest is someone like that.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »
THe Priest family a family of steroid users

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »
howq many fellas want to see liar priest outside/finished with bodybuild cult,, say yay or niet,, gh15 will base final decision on getbig results,,remember friend gh15 fulfil on promises,,make sure you vote wize

gh15 approved

how can anybody take you seriously when your english is at 3rd grade level?

you act like an authority yet its clear that your perception is very poor because you dont take notice of how words are constructed so how can anybody rely on your take or understanding on more complex things such as "life"...?

you have this vendetta against priest, yet it appears like a lovers tiff- two guys going tit for tat in a massive bitch fight.

ive learnt this from observing your posts during your time at GB.

1. you dont possess an education of any type.
2. your cognitive abilities are certainly in the bottom half of the population.
3. you have psychological issues with regards to self image and grandiose delusions.
4. you cannot understand concepts such as cause and effect when there is anything more complex than a blindingly obvious 1 to 1 relationship.
5. you have emotional issues which manifest in aggressive rants on a faceless board and anyone who disagrees with you are morons.
6. you rely on the equally stupid to prop up your persona- another trait of the ignorant and dumb.
7. your generalise everything based on hearsay mostly, and your restricted view of the world and arrive at ridiculous statements and conclusions.

that about sums it up.

in other words- you are a dumb ass who doesnt realise it!

please pleas please go away..its beyond entertainment now..its down right irritating.

cue the mob of moron supporters...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 07:27:36 PM »

you act like an authority yet its clear that your perception is very poor because you dont take notice of how words are constructed so how can anybody rely on your take or understanding on more complex things such as "life"...?

you have this vendetta against priest, yet it appears like a lovers tiff- two #### going tit for tat in a massive bitch fight.

3. you have psychological issues with regards to self image and grandiose delusions.
4. you cannot understand concepts such as cause and effect when there is anything more complex than a blindingly obvious 1 to 1 relationship.
5. you have emotional issues which manifest in aggressive rants on a faceless board and anyone who disagrees with you are morons.
6. you rely on the equally stupid to prop up your persona- another trait of the ignorant and dumb.
7. your generalise everything based on hearsay mostly, and your restricted view of the world and arrive at ridiculous statements and conclusions.

that about sums it up.

please pleas please go away..its beyond entertainment now..its down right irritating.

Why don't we take a poll. We vote on who we would rather have on this board you or gh15. Whoever loses has his account deleted and leaves the board for good.

Are you up for it?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »

you have this vendetta against priest, yet it appears like a lovers tiff- two #### going tit for tat in a massive bitch fight.

that about sums it up.

His posts are usually right on and you can tell the guy is pretty smart from his posts. Especially his insights on human nature and sociology, most of it is pretty solid stuff. He seems like one of the most real dudes here.

His English is a little bit off but isn't that because English is not his mother tongue? Also he's probably just typing the shit really fast without proof reading it.

Also i'm sure he would beat your ass.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2011, 12:41:45 AM »
seems we can see who the moron followers are cant we?

all you say to "back him up" is that his posts are spot on.

you wouldnt know shit from clay. you obviously cannot discern between intelligence and mythology.

i laid it all out for you- and still you dont get it.

if you dont have the cognitive ability to read and notice the poor grasp on anything even mildly complex, then you too are a dumb fuck.

sometimes it takes someone to actually tell you- because some people are that dumb, they actually believe that they are intelligent. they have no ability to self critique or self analyse, or to benchmark themselves against others. all of those skills require at least an average intellect.

the best thing is that both of you came in right on cue!-- surely me writing that would keep anyone with half a brain away?...

like i said, gh15 = king of the morons, with psych issues, and his merry band of mongoloid followers who lap up everything he says like its gospel.

none of you have any ability to think for yourselves. i pity you. i pity gh15. such a sad, bitter and deluded life.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2011, 12:53:22 AM »
seems we can see who the moron followers are cant we?

all you say to "back him up" is that his posts are spot on.

you wouldnt know shit from clay. you obviously cannot discern between intelligence and mythology.

i laid it all out for you- and still you dont get it.

if you dont have the cognitive ability to read and notice the poor grasp on anything even mildly complex, then you too are a dumb fuck.

sometimes it takes someone to actually tell you- because some people are that dumb, they actually believe that they are intelligent. they have no ability to self critique or self analyse, or to benchmark themselves against others. all of those skills require at least an average intellect.

the best thing is that both of you came in right on cue!-- surely me writing that would keep anyone with half a brain away?...

like i said, gh15 = king of the morons, with psych issues, and his merry band of mongoloid followers who lap up everything he says like its gospel.

none of you have any ability to think for yourselves. i pity you. i pity gh15. such a sad, bitter and deluded life.

And you came in right on cue. Why don't you post a pic and show how your vast knowledge has translated to the real world?

The point is, you don't like gh15... we get it. But why do you follow his posts like a little duckling following his momma? You claim his stuff is old, not entertaining, stupid, ignorant... blah, blah blah. How come no pro has disputed him on what it takes to be a pro?

I can guarantee you that way, way more people want to him on this board than they want you. Agree with him or not unlike god you have contributed nothing to this board and if you up and left no one would notice. When gh15 stops posting for a couple of weeks people start asking questions.

Get over yourself and quit being such a cry baby. Maybe if you worked on being more interesting instead of whining you might get as much attention as gh15 that you seem so desperately to crave.

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2011, 12:56:58 AM »
Midget Busters! Cut off his supply and watch him shrink.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2011, 03:18:23 AM »
I can't speak about the drug stuff, since I have no personal experience using them, but I do have a bit of experience with training and getting lean, and the things that God says about lifetime natural limits are spot on. Also, he recently said something about lifetime naturals lowest bodyfat potential, something along the lines of the limit being sub-6, which I did indeed achieve, even by God's own addmission. So is it not possible for a lifetime natural to achieve sub-5?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2011, 04:25:43 AM »
disco stu my misguided friend,, gh15 did not get to the title god by mistake,,everything gh15 does has pre thought behind it,,that include the english,,gh15 has demonstrated the power of god of hormones more than once in past and this power is not to be abused thus used only on special occasions,,but! the power is there,,liek everything in sucess you need to know when to pull away and when to pull ahead with something,,gh15 as said before to you specifically rule the bodybuild cult with iron fist yet with a poet spirit,,along year gh15 have faced the none belivers and the misguided and like moses he have not left them behind but showed them the right way ,,thats! why gh15 became the god of hormones,,when you walk the walk and not only talk the talk ....maybe one day you too will be able to achive similar status in the cult,,until then you first need to WALK THE WALK and not only talk the talk ,,

if you pay close atention ,,everyone respect gh15 in the cult,,even the one who hate gh15 respect gh15,, why? because they know how this persona operate,,they know that its the truth injected with humour,,with reality checks,, and with life wizdom,,the gh15 character was built on 3 major points

truth
truth

and then

some more truth!

thats how gh15 became god of hormone by injecting the truth slowly week by week month by month year by year,,,started with 20 people,,went to 200 ,,and then got to 200000 ,,thats how big thing happen ,,

consistancy ,,truthfulness,, and love for what you do

as you can tell im a very edcucated individual that just dont like to write in proper english ,,i like to make my own language called moden americano whibonics,,ofcoure i could write it in another 3 languages but thats aside from issue,,

the amount of traffic gh15 has generated along the years to bodybuild boards surpass anything that any professional has ever done under his name or under diff id,,you got to understand that today the gh15 is too big for only be talking about  hormones,,yes this is my specalite' as you know,,but these days there are many people who register simply to read and communicate with gh15,,people who actually come and join a board ONLY because gh15 is on it,,thats how big the gh15 phenomenon has become,,

so for all that it does take more than knowing that dbol was breakfest of champion,,it takes brain,,it takes charisma,,it takes the ability to lead and get people to follow ,, and it takes the ability to SPEAK THE TRUTH,,

read along in the bible ...you will see that gh15 has created new language,,many new words i brought to the bodybuild cult including style of writing yes yes the ,, ,,, ,, that many copy into other boardings,,including alot of slang gh15 created and during the years became the spoken word,,if you read the bible you would know this my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2011, 04:32:16 AM »
seriously...paying attention to someone's spelling errors is pretty much as pathetic as it gets and a true sign of inability to understand the true meaning behind words and expressions...especially when someone, gh15 in this case, doesnt't speak english as his first language...and when his posts actually include humour, expressions and structure that truly shows he's quite a smart and creativ fella...just sayin'

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2011, 04:36:06 AM »
seriously...paying attention to someone's spelling errors is pretty much as pathetic as it gets and a true sign of inability to understand the true meaning behind words and expressions...especially when someone, gh15 in this case, doesnt't speak english as his first language...and when his posts actually include humour, expressions and structure that truly shows he's quite a smart and creativ fella...just sayin'

even discostuwee power point presentation from 1 to 7 is  taken from the gh15 house of structure,, lol ,,thats how sad it is ,,BUT! god of hormones shall never leave the misguided behind,,UNLESS they are traitors!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2011, 05:00:47 AM »
So God, is it possible for a lifetime natural to be sitting at sub-4 or even sub-5?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2011, 05:03:45 AM »

gh15 approved
Retire ???

Do you remember the last show he did without looking it up?  Based on that...I'd say he's been retired from a minute.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
disco stu my misguided friend,, gh15 did not get to the title god by mistake,,everything gh15 does has pre thought behind it,,that include the english,,gh15 has demonstrated the power of god of hormones more than once in past and this power is not to be abused thus used only on special occasions,,but! the power is there,,liek everything in sucess you need to know when to pull away and when to pull ahead with something,,gh15 as said before to you specifically rule the bodybuild cult with iron fist yet with a poet spirit,,along year gh15 have faced the none belivers and the misguided and like moses he have not left them behind but showed them the right way ,,thats! why gh15 became the god of hormones,,when you walk the walk and not only talk the talk ....maybe one day you too will be able to achive similar status in the cult,,until then you first need to WALK THE WALK and not only talk the talk ,,

if you pay close atention ,,everyone respect gh15 in the cult,,even the one who hate gh15 respect gh15,, why? because they know how this persona operate,,they know that its the truth injected with humour,,with reality checks,, and with life wizdom,,the gh15 character was built on 3 major points

truth
truth

and then

some more truth!

thats how gh15 became god of hormone by injecting the truth slowly week by week month by month year by year,,,started with 20 people,,went to 200 ,,and then got to 200000 ,,thats how big thing happen ,,

consistancy ,,truthfulness,, and love for what you do

as you can tell im a very edcucated individual that just dont like to write in proper english ,,i like to make my own language called moden americano whibonics,,ofcoure i could write it in another 3 languages but thats aside from issue,,

the amount of traffic gh15 has generated along the years to bodybuild boards surpass anything that any professional has ever done under his name or under diff id,,you got to understand that today the gh15 is too big for only be talking about  hormones,,yes this is my specalite' as you know,,but these days there are many people who register simply to read and communicate with gh15,,people who actually come and join a board ONLY because gh15 is on it,,thats how big the gh15 phenomenon has become,,

so for all that it does take more than knowing that dbol was breakfest of champion,,it takes brain,,it takes charisma,,it takes the ability to lead and get people to follow ,, and it takes the ability to SPEAK THE TRUTH,,

read along in the bible ...you will see that gh15 has created new language,,many new words i brought to the bodybuild cult including style of writing yes yes the ,, ,,, ,, that many copy into other boardings,,including alot of slang gh15 created and during the years became the spoken word,,if you read the bible you would know this my friend

gh15 approved

Truth - you, yourself, are a drug dealing POS
Truth - you are an IFBB pro (allegedly) therefore you suck cock and/or let your cock get sucked by men for money
Truth - you have never denied doing G4P....yet all these people look up to you as a 'god' ....
Truth - you 'created' your own language because you know there are people on here that would out you in a second if you actually typed something coherent.
Truth - no pro has 'outed' you because even they know you arent really who you claim to be.

Move along now douche.....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2011, 06:04:04 AM »
Who gives a flying fuck about his character, and/or whether or not he sucks cocks for a living. What matters is this... ARE HIS WORDS TRUTH? For example if someone say 2 plus 2 equals 4, then he is correct and that is the truth, irregardless of whether or not he is a wife beater or a serial killer. We want to know the truth, and God supplies this truth for us ;)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2011, 06:15:20 AM »
gh15 owns the mind of plenty of folks here I see. Following him around all the time.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2011, 06:28:32 AM »
No mind owning by him on anything.  Point is, if he just gave 'advice' thats one thing....but the douche goes around casting dispersions on so many people.  The twat 'calls out' so many people.  So, when someone tells me 2 + 2= 4, no problem.  If they say "2 + 2 = 4, oh and did you know that the english instructor molests kids?" All along that math teacher is fucking goats...yeah, thats when the old statement of "people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones" comes into play.

Good luck worshiping a god who is a drug dealing G4P-er.  I am going to go worship my toilet after I take a shit in it....pretty much the same thing as GH15cocksinhismouth is.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2011, 06:45:49 AM »
 :D I don't worship him, that's funny for you to say. But I don't follow his posts around either trying to mock him every chance I get like some of you. IMO he posts some true things, other really funny stuff and some bullshit too.

If you don't like him just ignore him.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2011, 08:10:28 AM »
Yeah, he takes drugs and a lot of them, we're all shocked and would've never guessed.... ::)

Thx for your "revelation"
According to Priest when he was last on here, he told everyone he only uses 2 cc's twice a week of Winstrol to get ready for a show  ::)   ::)   ::)