Author Topic: Bulking drugs V Cutting drugs  (Read 4024 times)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
Bulking drugs V Cutting drugs
« on: February 07, 2011, 07:43:55 AM »
If somebody wanted to achieve a lean, muscular look ie like Hugh Jackson in Wolverine, could he do it using Test Cyp/D-bol or would he have to use Winny/Primobolan etc? I've led to believe that the former will make you hold onto more water (ie a bloated look) but isn't the amount of water you hold all down to diet?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Bulking drugs V Cutting drugs
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
Its really all down to diet and genetic response to drugs, but if you want the wolverine physique you would probably want a cycle stuff like Primobolan, Test Prop,Tren A, Winstrol, Masteron, EQ etc HGH also
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:35:29 AM »
nah,,, i dont think it would take such a list,,, 750 hg test and a strict diet with cardio would acheive that pretty easily

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:23:57 PM »
all diet. you could look like jackman on a simple test only run. just get your bf down.
b

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »
as if its as easy to take a few iu of growth and your ripped with out trying....

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 05:33:37 PM »
If somebody wanted to achieve a lean, muscular look ie like Hugh Jackson in Wolverine, could he do it using Test Cyp/D-bol or would he have to use Winny/Primobolan etc? I've led to believe that the former will make you hold onto more water (ie a bloated look) but isn't the amount of water you hold all down to diet?

You should be able to do that with no anabolics

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »
Offcourse it aint that easy but it makes it a hell lot easier.

I mean lets be honest, look at the pros, they eat the same way most of us do when dieting (sometimes even worse then us).

Clean foods, carb cycling, low fat etc etc

And yet they look a little different then most...hmmmm

Let me put it this way, I know a IFBB pro who is a lazy fuck and eats crap a lot of the time. He sits comfortably at 8% all year long (he is borderline midget and 235 pounds) and diets just....wait for it......little more.......6 weeks for a freakin show!

All GH!

Pure and simple!

Sure we all need sufficient training and good food but all of us do it so much and so good its not even worth mentioning any more.

The freaking GH is the main key for getting dry.

So take 4IU and you will have a good time reaching those 6-7%

Take 12IU and, well...you get the point!

go to a local show and see how many are actualy ripped, most are still fat.... now everyone competing there would have used growth for there prep, they all would have dieted( some harder than others ).. why arent they all shredded?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
................because they thought they could rely on growth and clen and thyroids to get them shredded, and unless youve got great genetics, it simply wont happen.

if you dont think youve got to diet hard to get in shape your reading too much garbage on here

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
i know a few uk pros, there diets are spot on, some of them more or less year round....

im not saying the drugs dont help, they help alot, you do need all 3 unless your very blessed in the genetics department,, i know a few who dont have to diet as hard as others, but there few and far between, no one gets shredded on drugs alone, might get 'beach lean' not shredded, unless your quite small and lean to start with

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 02:53:39 PM »
i know a few uk pros, there diets are spot on, some of them more or less year round....

im not saying the drugs dont help, they help alot, you do need all 3 unless your very blessed in the genetics department,, i know a few who dont have to diet as hard as others, but there few and far between, no one gets shredded on drugs alone, might get 'beach lean' not shredded, unless your quite small and lean to start with

great post.

im still learning, even after doing this for 15 years+ that diet is so much more important than everyone gives it credit for. i'd say this whole racket is 45% diet, 45% drugs and 10% what ever training routine you use.
b

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 10:15:47 AM »
Yeah, can be a true division.

So its still all drugs.

How difficult can the diet be. Yes, pretty complex but not too complex.

Protein (meat, eggs etc), cycle carbs (couple days low, 1 high etc) and low fat (some good fats offcourse).

Its not that complex. It is not easy to do but that is something different then complex.

Now take the 2 guys who do the exact same diet as described and one takes all the stuff and other doesnt.

...game over.

Without AAS and GH you need almost perfect diet like all naturals. With AAS and certainly GH this percentage goes way down.

example: I lost 2 inches of my ab fat in the last 6 weeks on 2IU of GH.

Absolutely no effort put into it and even went 5x to a big evening meal!

Before AAS and GH I would need perfect diet, perfect rest and training and would still lose some muscle to loose these 2 inches.

Not with GH and AAS

My genetics are still the same.

Conclusion: genetics matter only on very high elite level.

Give anybody enough GH and AAS (with run of the mill training and diet) and they will look 3x as good as any perfect diet-following natural.

All...

theres absolutly nothing complex in diets or cardio,, its sticking to them that seems to be the problem... of course anyone enhanced will look better than natty, that goes without saying

Xfactormuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 07:42:39 PM »
personally I do not believe there are drugs that are "cutting" and "bulking"

Some ASS  work best in conjunction with high caloric intake, lots of carbohydrates and protein, and retain some water.

Others seem to be able to work also with a negative calorie balance and thus are able to be used for pre-contest cycles where the caloric in take is negative, while we still try to hold as much muscle.

So adjust your diet first, then add whatever you think is good.

I use tren, some winstrol and proprionate for pre-contest, maybe some anavar and equipoise
Dbols and T enanthate/cip, and on occasion sustanone, and deca, for off season.
In any event, it should be diet and caloric intake that determine what phase you are in...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 01:56:39 AM »
................because they thought they could rely on growth and clen and thyroids to get them shredded, and unless youve got great genetics, it simply wont happen.

if you dont think youve got to diet hard to get in shape your reading too much garbage on here

anyone on legit gh get lean and then ripped within 3-4 months of constant use,,first 2 months get lean ,,then get ripped from omonths 3 and on,,the key is legit gh,, no need of any type of diet unles you go on bodybuilding stage to win a title,,for just looking ripped and maintain size..gh and testosterona with trenbolona will need absolutly no diet,,absolutly no cardio,,and you will be single digit within 2 months,,and 6 percent within 6 months,,you wont lose any size but GAIN lean muscle,,again no diet needed you can eat every day out in restaurants just make sure you get enough calories and enough protien and carbs ratio,,ofcourse dont sit and drink oil,,eat in some kind of balane ,,but dont even have to eat one meal home

legit gh
trenbolona
testosterona

add oxandrolone is you really have problemos with baby fat in specific areas ,,the oxandrolona is legit will take care of it and you will look like bilion dollaros for any woman out there and be talked about on bodybuild board while claiming to be naturalo

gh WILL GET ANYONE LEAN ,,ANY ONE ,,AND VERY VERY FAST,,LEGIT GH WILL MAKE YOU LOSE FAT FROM DAY ONE AND IT WIL BE WEEKLY CHANGES NOTICABLE TO EYE ,,YOU WILL WALK IN GYM AND SAY TO YOURELF WHAT THE FUCK ON A REGULAR BASIS WHILE STARING AT YOURSELF FROM THE SIDE MIRRORS,,

thats my friends is! the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2011, 04:37:29 AM »
why are guys still turning up for shows out of shape then, not holding water, but fat... when they are using growth as you perscribed and dieting to some extent?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:59 AM »
why are guys still turning up for shows out of shape then, not holding water, but fat... when they are using growth as you perscribed and dieting to some extent?

maybe their growth is bunk or they dont take enough ( or for long enough) or their response to it is crap, i take the same gh as my friends and the same doses but i respond a lot better to it than some of them do, it keeps me super lean even with a shitty diet, maybe a lot of guys use too  uch slin with the gh and get to fat ???
Thunderdome approved

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 08:01:51 AM »

good point. you constantly see guys at shows all the way up to the national level still fat-er, sorry, holding water.  ::) funny how all the out of shape guys say this eh? lol holding water is code for 'i didnt diet hard enough and need an excuse for why i look sloppy'

anyway, you know everyone competing these days is running the same compounds. it isnt like 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago when not everyone was using gh- now everyone is, at all levels. what differentiates the guys who are ripped from the guys who have beach bodies? diet it's all diet. i dont care how many drugs you take. to get competition lean, not 8-9%, i mean lean like 5-6% you gotta have your diet in check. and if you dont think going from 8 to 5% is that big a deal, it gets twice as hard to strip that fat every percentage you drop. there definitely is a law of diminishing returns. getting to 8% is a joke. getting to 5 is not.

bustinass, you'll lose fat yes just running your compounds and not really dialing in your diet, but i guarantee you will not see 6% or less without adhering to a strict diet. you can build a good lean physique without really dialing anything in, just watching your cals here and there, but you want to be shredded, you gotta diet. and trust me, the leaner you are the more impressive you look. stand a guy whos 6'1 235 and 6% beside a guy whos 6'1 250 and 9%- whos going to look more impressive?

so, no its isnt all drugs. its a combination of both. and the leaner you get the more important diet gets, more so than the drugs imo.
b

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 08:48:55 AM »
good point. you constantly see guys at shows all the way up to the national level still fat-er, sorry, holding water.  ::) funny how all the out of shape guys say this eh? lol holding water is code for 'i didnt diet hard enough and need an excuse for why i look sloppy'

anyway, you know everyone competing these days is running the same compounds. it isnt like 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago when not everyone was using gh- now everyone is, at all levels. what differentiates the guys who are ripped from the guys who have beach bodies? diet it's all diet. i dont care how many drugs you take. to get competition lean, not 8-9%, i mean lean like 5-6% you gotta have your diet in check. and if you dont think going from 8 to 5% is that big a deal, it gets twice as hard to strip that fat every percentage you drop. there definitely is a law of diminishing returns. getting to 8% is a joke. getting to 5 is not.

bustinass, you'll lose fat yes just running your compounds and not really dialing in your diet, but i guarantee you will not see 6% or less without adhering to a strict diet. you can build a good lean physique without really dialing anything in, just watching your cals here and there, but you want to be shredded, you gotta diet. and trust me, the leaner you are the more impressive you look. stand a guy whos 6'1 235 and 6% beside a guy whos 6'1 250 and 9%- whos going to look more impressive?

so, no its isnt all drugs. its a combination of both. and the leaner you get the more important diet gets, more so than the drugs imo.

great post !