Author Topic: what diet do you use to get ripped?  (Read 7415 times)

spude

• Getbig III
Re: what diet do you use to get ripped?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 06:10:48 AM »
pics of her plz, are you kiding me?!?!?... pics  :P

sorry mate...i made a stupid mistake and asked her if i could post a couple of pics from her computer at "one bodybuilding site"..she wasn't too keen on that  :-\
but she doesn't know which site or my handle here...so i'll think about it  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 06:11:45 AM »
sorry mate...i made a stupid mistake and asked her if i could post a couple of pics from her computer at "one bodybuilding site"..she wasn't too keen on that  :-\
but she doesn't know which site or my handle here...so i'll think about it  ;D

pm :P... and you never say that  to your girl...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
First off, cut protein down.  This whole 1.5 grams/bodypound is complete marketing bullshit.  Your body can only handle so much at a time anyway.
Shoot for 25-35 grams at a time.  And unutilized protein will be stored.

Cut fats down also.  Keep under 60 grams a day.. maybe less.

Carbs.  I would keep them moderate as you'll need energy. 

Do this for awhile with cardio and tweak the carbs/fats lower when needed. 

Honestly, I think the reason ppl have a hard time losing bodyfat is that they ingest way too much protein, due to the supplement industy mantra.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 06:18:53 AM »
pm :P... and you never say that  to your girl...

gb is one of those things she doesn't need to know...maybe after 20yrs and 3 children i might consider telling her...but even then there's always a risk she thinks i'm gay due to posting here... ;D
actually i needed to delete a couple of "tom prince pics" from my comp just for sure  :-X
i'll consider your suggestion, mate...not today but later, when she has forgotten this "bb site" thing...luckily first thing she thought about was that stupid finnish "pakkotoisto" website where you can't even send pm's without being a vip member :o

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 06:23:27 AM »
use ghona and cardio

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »
First off, cut protein down.  This whole 1.5 grams/bodypound is complete marketing bullshit.  Your body can only handle so much at a time anyway.

Honestly, I think the reason ppl have a hard time losing bodyfat is that they ingest way too much protein, due to the supplement industy mantra.

I agree.

They tell you that you need protien so that you'll go out and buy it. And it's maing lots of people rich in the industry.

Protien powder is cheap shit that should cost like 5 dollars per bucket based on raw materials prices. But instead they charge dumbshits 40 dollars for like 20 or 30 servings of this cheap powder. It's crazy. Should be like 20 cents per serving, not $1.50.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 06:29:49 AM »
Me thinks dat there should be 2 "protein guidelines" 1 for natural trainers and 1 for enhanced trainers.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 06:41:13 AM »
gb is one of those things she doesn't need to know...maybe after 20yrs and 3 children i might consider telling her...but even then there's always a risk she thinks i'm gay due to posting here... ;D
actually i needed to delete a couple of "tom prince pics" from my comp just for sure  :-X
i'll consider your suggestion, mate...not today but later, when she has forgotten this "bb site" thing...luckily first thing she thought about was that stupid finnish "pakkotoisto" website where you can't even send pm's without being a vip member :o

.... uhm.... you don't "tell her"... :D

lmao, I've posted plenty of girls I've fucked here, what's the big deal. If I had a girl the first thing I would do is post pics of her here, for sure, don't have to post face pics.

BUT, I understand, you do your thing and what you feel is best

and just for the record, there are people (other than xerxes) who have posted pictures of their girls when they are holding hands looking at the camera smiling... weding pics aswell , noone knows about it because I never tell anybody... just for my personal sick pleasure  :P

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 06:42:13 AM »

I'd also add eating too many meals per day.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 06:47:23 AM »
I'd also add eating too many meals per day.

Perhaps, if the protein is too high.  Ideally 8 low calorie meals would be great.. but ppl think they need to eat much more than they really do.

Ive been bodybuilding naturally now for 19 years.  It's been just the past 2 years or so that i've brought down my protein levels and found it helps control bodyfat.  I've done keto, low carb, carb cycle, etc.

Ppl are eating TOO much protein.  And not just bf is affected.  Think kidneys.  And all the bs about them not being affected... go see a doc and have a kidney screen done.  Guarantee your creatinine levels will be high.  Granted this doesn't always indicated a stage of failure, but is just one indication. 

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 07:13:46 AM »
... just for my personal sick pleasure  :P

dude you have some serious issues ;D
maybe you should also find someone to fulfill your hidden desires...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 07:16:00 AM »
dude you have some serious issues ;D
maybe you should also find someone to fulfill your hidden desires...

you notice now  :P

yes... yes I do... and yes I will....

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »
Cardio in the AM first thing in the morning on an empty stomach- 45mins-60mins...

high protein, lowish carbs... mainly eat complex carbs earlier in the day, more vegetables at night.

no junk food or processed stuff.

Overall you need to burn more cals than you consume, it's not rocket science.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 07:20:39 AM »
you notice now  :P

yes... yes I do... and yes I will....

well...i guess i notice it again and again every time i read your posts...
good luck! and don't forget to get pics  8)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2011, 07:28:45 AM »
Cardio in the AM first thing in the morning on an empty stomach- 45mins-60mins...

high protein, lowish carbs... mainly eat complex carbs earlier in the day, more vegetables at night.

no junk food or processed stuff.

Overall you need to burn more cals than you consume, it's not rocket science.

Lower protein too.  30 grams per meal is totally sufficient even if on low carb.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2011, 07:34:06 AM »
Me thinks dat there should be 2 "protein guidelines" 1 for natural trainers and 1 for enhanced trainers.

you are correct, sir.
b

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
gh, test prop, eq, mast, tren ace, t3, clen, lasix, halo

if you dont have abs after that then your worthless

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2011, 07:42:57 AM »
I'm curious coltrane, how many pro grams do you take in on a daily basis, that's if you don't mind me asking?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2011, 07:50:17 AM »
I'm curious coltrane, how many pro grams do you take in on a daily basis, that's if you don't mind me asking?

About 150 grams per day.  I've seemed to tighten up a bit too.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2011, 07:59:49 AM »
I think an enhanced user should eat more protein..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2011, 08:03:22 AM »
That's interesting, I was purposely forcing myself to eat at least 1.8 grams per kilo of bodyweight this past summer, and it didn't do jack shit for me, just lost money on protein powder. Now I'm eating around 100 grams daily, down from 150 grams, and honest to God I'm bigger and stronger than I was when I was eating 150 grams. Also, I did make some changes to my training routine, so maybe that's the reason for my gains and not my lower protein intake? An example of my gains is: bodyweight chins plus 40 pounds for 7 reps vs. bodyweight plus 10 pounds for 5 reps back in August/September

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2011, 08:15:08 AM »
That's interesting, I was purposely forcing myself to eat at least 1.8 grams per kilo of bodyweight this past summer, and it didn't do jack shit for me, just lost money on protein powder. Now I'm eating around 100 grams daily, down from 150 grams, and honest to God I'm bigger and stronger than I was when I was eating 150 grams. Also, I did make some changes to my training routine, so maybe that's the reason for my gains and not my lower protein intake? An example of my gains is: bodyweight chins plus 40 pounds for 7 reps vs. bodyweight plus 10 pounds for 5 reps back in August/September

Bingo.  Lighter, as you have less bf.  Maybe you lost a bit of muscle mass, but the amount is probably nil in comparison to how much better you look.

I find i'm stronger at a lower bf too...  but not too low.  They say lower bf to increase hormone levels.

And yes, meso, more protein for those on anabolics.  I'm not.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 08:23:33 AM »
Bingo.  Lighter, as you have less bf.  Maybe you lost a bit of muscle mass, but the amount is probably nil in comparison to how much better you look.

I find i'm stronger at a lower bf too...  but not too low.  They say lower bf to increase hormone levels.

And yes, meso, more protein for those on anabolics.  I'm not.

ask JNN that kid knows how to get ripped when your >176lb

i remember back in my rainbow sunshine days of naturalness all I needed was to eat clean and do cardio once in awhile but I was young - 170lb or so, on stage

I was in tx so I ate lots of grilled chicken soft tacos with only fresh pico - eggs - never have I did the low carb thing tho, I take a shake once in awhile but no where near as to protein I take now at 265lb or so

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2011, 08:49:36 AM »
Lots of sex with your mom.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2011, 09:09:40 AM »
ask JNN that kid knows how to get ripped when your >176lb

i remember back in my rainbow sunshine days of naturalness all I needed was to eat clean and do cardio once in awhile but I was young - 170lb or so, on stage

I was in tx so I ate lots of grilled chicken soft tacos with only fresh pico - eggs - never have I did the low carb thing tho, I take a shake once in awhile but no where near as to protein I take now at 265lb or so
How much grams of protein you take each day Spike?