Author Topic: PLEEEASE HELP , cant find answer  (Read 1611 times)

cbo

• Getbig I
PLEEEASE HELP , cant find answer
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:34:54 PM »
ok,  only 175lbs, good gains and this is my first time cutting, have all my fat stored in love handles and lower abs,  trying to look shredded this year.   

heres the problem,  i feel like im doin pretty good with my carb cutting and figured out my calorie intake , but ,, two questions

1. if each meal for me is suppposed to be around 350ish calories but lets say my 40ish grams protein and say a cup of oatmeal only reaches 250 calories (just an example) how the hell am i supposed to get that extra 100 calories for that meal.  i keep running into this, for instance, i needed about a 400 calorie meal and just ate two giant tilapias 40g protein, and bout 30 g of carbs(oatmeal)   wheres the other 100 coming from?  is there filler calories,  if i add more carbs it will inhibit my fat loss correct?,  is more protein the answer,  more than 40g?   now for my real dilemma
2.  i can only workout at night, but i still stay up for another few, sometimes six hours after workout.  so i drink my simple carbs, protein shake, then go to eat my meal bout 30 to hour later, but everything i read says if ur cutting dont eat carbs that close to bed.  But dont the muscles need the carbs (already had simple carbs , now i mean complex like dinner) for a meal or two after workout?   i mean if i workout have my simple then only protein for rest of night will that kill gains or any improvemnet of muscle quality during the cutting phase?   thanks in advance, 

yates fan

• Getbig III
Re: PLEEEASE HELP , cant find answer
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 05:08:43 PM »
the extra cal. can be added by upping the protien or adding essential fats,i.e.flax oil,safflower oiletc.