Author Topic: Vegetables are the master of life giving and energy atleast 20-50% more energy  (Read 6603 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i know because i have tried all ways of eating. but first you need to be keeping consistent track of your workouts in a given time to be able to document the difference.

i sat there after a set of lunges chomping and chomping on some turnip greens. well now i bought some rutabagas, red cabbage, green cabbage, romaine lettuce, and more turnip greens

i have some juice to wash it all down along with water,

you can almost feel the oxygen from these plants circulate in your bloodstream giving you dense vitamins and nutrients.

you dont have that full feeling for long on veggies, just relax after a few sets and eating veggies while you relax then as your stomach digests them quickly you are game to workout again for a few hard intense sets
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
IT NEVER ENDS....

and the crazy thing is he's not even a troll
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
IT NEVER ENDS....

and the crazy thing is he's not even a troll

why havent you posted pics you are an anonymous troll that is even worse
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Question...how does the 24 pack of natty light or Milwaukee best ice effect your body on a daily basis...
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Question...how does the 24 pack of natty light or Milwaukee best ice effect your body on a daily basis...

i dont drink it clown, if i did id be embarassed how i look and be in hiding anonymously like you

ps your not funny or amusing
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
you drink & consume drugs on a almost daily basis yet tell people how bad food is for them and what they should eat..get off your high horse...
DAWG

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i hears that kai green gets special energy boosts from the grapefruit family. don't know how true this is.
F

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you drink & consume drugs on a almost daily basis yet tell people how bad food is for them and what they should eat..get off your high horse...

no matter what i say or do ill still get the same attitude from you. this is clear to all who follow the falcon scriptrues throughout the decades
A

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
Falcon knows his shit....it is pretty clear dude is constantly in the lab(living room, den, garage, whatever)
testing/developing/refining these theory's, i for one appreciate it....keep it coming.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon knows his shit....it is pretty clear dude is constantly in the lab(living room, den, garage, whatever)
testing/developing/refining these theory's, i for one appreciate it....keep it coming.

yes i dont preach hate and try my best not to be on that level. but i put myself up to tests and up to the scrutny of others
A

Rod Majors

• Getbig II
  • Down's but not out
Hear that...fan of MGMT....trip on some Sigur Ros you might dig.

spinnis

Vegetables are great johnny PLEASE TELL US MORE!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Vegtables
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
Are ya getting leaner Falcon?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
A meth addict telling people what's good for them  ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
what kinds of proteins do you eat? Like nuts or tofu or whatever? Do you eat eggs or milk?

I could NEVER be a vegan. No butter, WTF?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
Falcon- you said you drink beer and eat grapefruit in the morning, correct?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Falcon- you said you drink beer and eat grapefruit in the morning, correct?

sometimes but i need to eat a boatload of veggies too. i do like the taste of beer but dont try to get drunk like i used to.

heres a vid i made especially for master swede

A

El_Pajero II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
In prison they gave us a kind of mushrooms that made some people get buffed as fuck. But on other people it worked out differently, they got really skinny and fast.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
In prison they gave us a kind of mushrooms that made some people get buffed as fuck. But on other people it worked out differently, they got really skinny and fast.

whos gimmick are u?

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
sometimes but i need to eat a boatload of veggies too. i do like the taste of beer but dont try to get drunk like i used to.

heres a vid i made especially for master swede

I sorta disagree with you about energy from fruits and vegetables Johnny... in moderation maybe, but a few days ago i blended up some apples, carrots, celery, beats, cucumber, lemons, tomatoes etc etc and made about 20oz worth of fruit/vegetable juice and drank it for a meal... I felt super tired afterwards. I expected to feel "healthy and full of energy" but instead i felt extremely fatigued... discuss.

El_Pajero II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
whos gimmick are u?

I'm not a gimmick. I'm just a guy who's trying to get his life back on track. My councelor told me it could be a good thing to express myself and my emotions on the internet.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
I'm not a gimmick. I'm just a guy who's trying to get his life back on track. My councelor told me it could be a good thing to express myself and my emotions on the internet.

Ok... Welcome to getbig, asshole.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I sorta disagree with you about energy from fruits and vegetables Johnny... in moderation maybe, but a few days ago i blended up some apples, carrots, celery, beats, cucumber, lemons, tomatoes etc etc and made about 20oz worth of fruit/vegetable juice and drank it for a meal... I felt super tired afterwards. I expected to feel "healthy and full of energy" but instead i felt extremely fatigued... discuss.

keeping track of your daily activity workout and workwise is key to understanding if your improving or just staying the same

at night im beat from the workday and the workout but the more i consume the veggie and fruit. moreso the veggie , that i keep inching up in energy and reps. when you are tired, take a nap do not try to fight it, just lay comfortably and close your eyes and rest

youll find many times laying there with some music you enjoy on that in 5-10 min you feel energetic, perhaps your eyes remain somewhat heavy but your body wants to 'go' this would be a good time to experiment with closed eye pushups or closed eye lunges. closing your eyes relaxes your eyes and mind, yet you can still tally up extra sets and reps that you acheive.

working out is a big numbers game. when your older you dont see huge leaps in progress. your lucky to get a rep or 2 added per day sometimes more, but progression is much more certain with my eating method because you dont get sick wich sets you back for days.

when your body wants to rest or sleep, its wanting to send some growth repair signals. ALWAYS push yourself to the max stimulant free*no caffiene* to know your TRUE ABILITY. Its good to push your body hard enough that you want more sleep or breif rest.

a fake ability is one stimulated by lots of coffee,...look at all the threads here about guys taking ephedra and caffiene and constantly needing more , and some not feeling it at all and just going by there faith its working.

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes we got to have his human experimentation most individuals are decilined to take on this effort, most are totally in fear of of loss of muscle or gaining fat so we got to have Falcon he is not afraid.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you have to eat cabbages, turnip greens as if you were a goat or cow constantly chomping on plant to attain strength.
. who knows how old we could be if we truly ate enough vegetables like all the time munchin on them. many times ill have a load of turnip greens in my mouth munching on them while im painting
A