Author Topic: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)  (Read 24057 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 07:15:22 AM »
I dont mind the criticism as long as its constructive. Instead of just insulting me u guys could also give me some tips/advice etc.

I bought the watches as wearing them makes me feel good/ successful/ happy, that I'm better than the masses, that I'm the King of the Mountain cuz no 1 else here or very few have it etc, nothing to do with impressing friends/women. However I have thought about using money as a lead-in the door when it comes to women but then I don't think I'll ever find something real, but maybe banging hotties just for the sake of sex isnt so bad. However it just seems like a waste of effort if the only payout is one night sex and not some type of long term friendship w/ benefits or even a r'ship.

And in that case I'd much rather whoever I was with didnt know what I have or the wheels of their small brain might start turning and they may try to get whats mine which will NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN.  >:(

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 07:22:26 AM »
Now I apologise for what I said but I don't wear a fake Rolex. I'm a man of integrity and I'd rather wear a real Timex than a fake Rolex.  >:(
still dont understand how a man,,,buy s 22k  watch,,but cant bed what he wants but has to go slumming  ??? serioulsy men who buy those watches have class,,,gentlemen like that women melt over your hand for,,did you just buy watch to be cool to your friends or something???

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
still dont understand how a man,,,buy s 22k  watch,,but cant bed what he wants but has to go slumming  ??? serioulsy men who buy those watches have class,,,gentlemen like that women melt over your hand for,,did you just buy watch to be cool to your friends or something???

Advise me what to do then, instead of double posting.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 07:55:39 AM »
Advise me what to do then, instead of double posting.  ::)
Here is my advice, dont listen to 'guys' named 'COCKTHEGLIDE' esp since he has been married w/children and spends 'his' free time chasing 'teh dream' and looking at male thong users ...  PM Xeres, Ironeck or Sevatease for advices...
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »
I dont mind the criticism as long as its constructive. Instead of just insulting me u guys could also give me some tips/advice etc.

I bought the watches as wearing them makes me feel good/ successful/ happy, that I'm better than the masses, that I'm the King of the Mountain cuz no 1 else here or very few have it etc, nothing to do with impressing friends/women. However I have thought about using money as a lead-in the door when it comes to women but then I don't think I'll ever find something real, but maybe banging hotties just for the sake of sex isnt so bad. However it just seems like a waste of effort if the only payout is one night sex and not some type of long term friendship w/ benefits or even a r'ship.

And in that case I'd much rather whoever I was with didnt know what I have or the wheels of their small brain might start turning and they may try to get whats mine which will NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN.  >:(

Tips and advice is pretty pointless since the damage is already done.
But I give it a shot anyways, my advice to you is...

I have fucked some chubby girls before but at least I made sure their face were pretty, that's the backdoor you always have to keep yourself open, at least
you can counter argue that she was chubby but good looking - just in case you post the pictures of the elephant baby in a forum that is read and abused by thousands of individual
hunks and alpha males.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »
Here is my advice, dont listen to 'guys' named 'COCKTHEGLIDE' esp since he has been married w/children and spends 'his' free time chasing 'teh dream' and looking at male thong users ...  PM Xeres, Ironeck or Sevatease for advices...
and yet where do you think they get theri avdvices from,,,GH15 god of LOVE AND HORMONES,,,for many years pupils have taking noties on how to get the women from GH15,,,you on the other hand spend your time with your hand on a daily basis each called PAM AND HANDY

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »

Because you can buy a 22k watch doesn't mean you know how to talk to HOT girls , much less get them to smash you without paying them...this dude I grew up with has no job, lives at home with his mom and looks like a bum (seriously) but smashes hot snatch all the time cause he knows what to say and how to make them laugh.... walking up to girls with a gold watch and no game will get you fat lame hoes ...as such.
YES WE ALL KNOW THIS FELLA,,BUT WHY HE BUY WATCH FOR TO BEGIN WITH HE NEEDS TO SPEND ON HIS BODY FIRST NOT NO WATCH,,I KNOW MANY GUYS ALSO SAME SITUATION LIVES AT HOME AT 40 BANGS HOT CHICKS ALSO,,WOW YOUR SPECIAL TO KNOW SOMETONE LIKE THAT,,, ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 08:50:26 AM »
and yet where do you think they get theri avdvices from,,,GH15 god of LOVE AND HORMONES,,,for many years pupils have taking noties on how to get the women from GH15,,,you on the other hand spend your time with your hand on a daily basis each called PAM AND HANDY
Couldn't be farther from the truth...I've fucked women you can only dream of...meanwhile your a 'pro BB' w/family and children ... Epic Failure at life chasing plastic trophies and putting 'family' thru impending short life...anyone taking advices from your or GH15 have to be brain dead ...hahaha COCKTHEGLIDE is as delusional as they come ..
L

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 08:53:16 AM »
Couldn't be farther from the truth...I've fucked women you can only dream of...meanwhile your a 'pro BB' w/family and children ... Epic Failure at life chasing plastic trophies and putting 'family' thru impending short life...anyone taking advices from your or GH15 have to be brain dead ...hahaha COCKTHEGLIDE is as delusional as they come ..
hah haha,,fella you dont know what your talking about at all i fuck the finest bitches in euripe in the 90s and beyiond i just didnt settle down fucking only one girl in my life like you would have,,,i fucked hundreds all around the world being a pro bodybuilder with family is not bad one bit fella you have to sttle down somtime when you approach 50,,but heres the real kicker that i can still get the most pussy more than some young fella still after all these years,,,again hows PAM and HANDY coming along  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2011, 08:56:51 AM »
You should be both proud and disappointed with/at yourself for busting a nut inside her, given the way she looks and the fact that she brought you a cup of 2 minute noodles as a romantic gesture.

If she doesn't stop texting, forward them to Pet Shop Boys, who's pining to receive texts from a girl at the moment.
Yea X2 and I hope a microphone was not exchanged in the deal as well.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 08:57:10 AM »
hah haha,,fella you dont know what your talking about at all i fuck the finest bitches in euripe in the 90s and beyiond i just didnt settle down fucking only one girl in my life like you would have,,,i fucked hundreds all around the world being a pro bodybuilder with family is not bad one bit fella you have to sttle down somtime when you approach 50,,but heres the real kicker that i can still get the most pussy more than some young fella still after all these years,,,again hows PAM and HANDY coming along  :D
Im glad that you respect your wife and marriage enough to still go around fucking random pussy, wow that must be so fulfilling and gratifying...hahahaha PRo BB is a joke, how many 'guys' did you need 'sponsorship' for to get enuf $$$ for all your gear ? ?  Your the one on stage in a thong, not me 'champ' ..... dead by 49
L

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 09:02:35 AM »
I do get hot or at least decent looking chicks as well every now and again. I dated this chick last July-October and then she went to the US to become a nurse and we had to call it quits. 1 of the few chicks I've met who never asked for money, which led to me taking her seriously and actually pursue a relationship. Here we were ziplining with 2 of her jerkoff colleagues. Ahh good times.  :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »
You should have splurged for the $11.00 Phillipino prostitute,as opposed to stooping this low with the more common $10.00 variety slut !!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking unibrow loser of the highest degree!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 09:15:24 AM »
You should have splurged for the $11.00 Phillipino prostitute,as opposed to stooping this low with the more common $10.00 variety slut !!

She must have been a 3-hole vice 2-hole LBFM for that kinda cash..... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011, 09:19:43 AM »
For sure!!  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2011, 09:22:02 AM »
Get your teeth fixed, intead of spending money on Rolexes, get the unibrow waxed. Nicer clothes, and get the fuck outta the Phillipines, or hang around when Pac comes around---prolly some fine women around him...

All women like a good looking man, and stop being so desperate...add some confidence to your step.
Like you had when arguing your portfolio...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2011, 09:24:44 AM »
Mahg what are you doing in the Philipines?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2011, 09:24:53 AM »
what the fuck did i just view?  I'm not even sure what to say, I'm in a fog

x2
b

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2011, 09:41:52 AM »
I mean call me intolerant but I don't consider a chick that looks like a VC a class girl.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2011, 09:43:56 AM »

Its this old piece of garbage Wescott again, so angry and jealous that he can never win an argument against someone who's 25 years old and who speaks English as a second language. He tries all the time, yet loses everytime. Do u want me to find more pictures of you on stage at gay strip clubs in your manthongs you shrunken nut steroid abusing homosexual? Even your laugh is retarded, you pause between each HA. I think you're just too old Wescott, you "I forgot good pussy" Alzheimer having stupid sack of steroid-muscled up shit.

Its just too easy for me cuz there's so many things I can talk about. Your advanced decrepid age, your baldness, your Alzheimers, your steroid abuse, your shrunken nuts, your manthongs, your small penis as could be evidenced from the vagina-esque bulge in your homosexual manthongs as you stood on stage at a gay strip club you no sock in underwear idiot.  :D  ;D

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, an old queen....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »
Its this old piece of garbage Wescott again, so angry and jealous that he can never win an argument against someone who's 25 years old and who speaks English as a second language. He tries all the time, yet loses everytime. Do u want me to find more pictures of you on stage at gay strip clubs in your manthongs you shrunken nut steroid abusing homosexual? Even your laugh is retarded, you pause between each HA. I think you're just too old Wescott, you "I forgot good pussy" Alzheimer having stupid sack of steroid-muscled up shit.

Its just too easy for me cuz there's so many things I can talk about. Your advanced decrepid age, your baldness, your Alzheimers, your steroid abuse, your shrunken nuts, your manthongs, your small penis as could be evidenced from the vagina-esque bulge in your homosexual manthongs as you stood on stage at a gay strip club you no sock in underwear idiot.  :D  ;D

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, an old queen....

meltdown - I left the spelling mistakes for future amusement

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 09:47:34 AM »
For sure!!  ;D

Lol the poor fuk doesnt even have hair on his head, I've got more hair on my eyebrows than u do on ur head.

Hair = masculine you chick. Jealous old queen.

spinnis

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 09:47:55 AM »
haha, I thought the second photo was the girl, and after the initial shock the actual girl wasn't THAT horrible.

as long as no one finds out  ;D

looks like the type of girl you could abuse a little and she would still prefer that rather then being alone.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
haha, I thought the second photo was the girl, and after the initial shock the actual girl wasn't THAT horrible.

as long as no one finds out  ;D

looks like the type of girl you could abuse a little and she would still prefer that rather then being alone.

Its the type of girl you put it in her ass and tell her its supposed to hurt a little :D

spinnis

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2011, 09:51:51 AM »
Its the type of girl you put it in her ass and tell her its supposed to hurt a little :D

Looks like the type of girl thats ok with accidentally getting choked out and not reporting you for a rape  ;D.

she even brought him food.

You should do nasty nasty thing with her Mahg.