Author Topic: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)  (Read 24056 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
My evening with the fatty (with pictures)
« on: February 10, 2011, 06:04:07 AM »
So she shows up with 2 cups of instant noodles, 1 for me and 1 for herself. Pretty neat. I offer her fruit and drink and she doesnt want any. Cool. Evening begins, of course, with Mr Happy showing off my natural muscles to the adoring fattie. Then a shower followed by sexual intercourse is had, probably the tightest and least used lovehole I've entered. I did request all the lights be off so I could visualise I was pounding my meatpole deep into Christine Reyes' lovehole and not this burger queen.

Some of the best sex I've had in a while, no joke, I was so sore after couldnt really sleep, plus the fattie had taken 3/4 of the bed. I have the skill of being able to hold out and after 20 minutes after she came several times, "a cum girl is a happy girl" sage advice from someone around here, I then proceeded to spray off and it almost felt like the head of my pole was blown off like a bullet from a gun. We screwed again the following morning before she left for work and my penis is still raw and sore. Some of the best orgasms I've had in recent memory. But still very confused if I should be proud or disappointed.  :-\

Now the fuk is stalking me by sending repeated texts on cellphone, wont leave me alone. What do I do?  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 06:09:36 AM »
Block the texts, tell her you turned Gay and park your car in the garage done deal.  8)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 06:11:18 AM »
Yokozuna !!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:11:43 AM »
WTF???

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »
Hahahahahaaa - I can see this turning into a thread of epic proportions.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 06:16:48 AM »
She appears to outweigh mahg by 50lbs, yet he has bigger tits..... :-\

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:18:31 AM »
 Chubby and cute little Philipina.

This thread gives me many ideas about what i'll do on my vacation next week in SouthEast Asia.  8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 06:21:57 AM »
Holy fucking jumping shitballs, do some benching kids you have bigger tits than my wife and she is well equiped

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 06:24:11 AM »
Christine Reyes? You've got a good sense of imagination
Take another number and make sure your frontdoor has a spyglass

The U

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 06:24:29 AM »
Mahg is pretty much the best gimmick going right now.  Did you wear multiple Rolexes (like a Cash Money video circa 99) while putting the wood to that seadonkey?

Please Advise

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 06:25:22 AM »
you show her the fake rolex,,watch and fake reciept to get her in bed  ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 06:27:41 AM »

In all fairness, that chick is so ugly I think she would have tagged along if he would have told her he was a HIV positive sadistic homicidal Serial Rapist.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 06:30:30 AM »
In all fairness, that chick is so ugly I think she would have tagged along if he would have told her he was a HIV positive sadistic homicidal Serial Rapist.
LMAO  ;D

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 06:42:18 AM »

Yeah, and I showed her the fake invoice also u shrunken nut steroid abusing homosexual.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 06:44:58 AM »
hahahah she is ugly as all hell....
L

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
hahahah she is ugly as all hell....
at least he got some instead of his hand like you daily,,, ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 06:48:16 AM »
That's no moon.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 06:50:12 AM »

Now I apologise for what I said but I don't wear a fake Rolex. I'm a man of integrity and I'd rather wear a real Timex than a fake Rolex.  >:(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
 hahhaha yeah I forgot I dont smash on the regular...  ::) ::)
L

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 06:55:43 AM »
Now I apologise for what I said but I don't wear a fake Rolex. I'm a man of integrity and I'd rather wear a real Timex than a fake Rolex.  >:(
still dont understand how a man,,,buy s 22k  watch,,but cant bed what he wants but has to go slumming  ??? serioulsy men who buy those watches have class,,,gentlemen like that women melt over your hand for,,did you just buy watch to be cool to your friends or something???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »
You should be both proud and disappointed with/at yourself for busting a nut inside her, given the way she looks and the fact that she brought you a cup of 2 minute noodles as a romantic gesture.

If she doesn't stop texting, forward them to Pet Shop Boys, who's pining to receive texts from a girl at the moment.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 07:01:07 AM »
still dont understand how a man,,,buy s 22k  watch,,but cant bed what he wants but has to go slumming  ??? serioulsy men who buy those watches have class,,,gentlemen like that women melt over your hand for,,did you just buy watch to be cool to your friends or something???

Because you can buy a 22k watch doesn't mean you know how to talk to HOT girls , much less get them to smash you without paying them...this dude I grew up with has no job, lives at home with his mom and looks like a bum (seriously) but smashes hot snatch all the time cause he knows what to say and how to make them laugh.... walking up to girls with a gold watch and no game will get you fat lame hoes ...as such.
L

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 07:03:52 AM »
What the fuck?

I mean seriously....what the fuck?

I'm speechless, and that's a rare occurrence. The two of you are the black hole of ugliness. I'm going to have a soft-on for a week after looking at those pictures of that abomination.

Jesus H. Christ I hope someone fists you while wearing one of your fake Rolexes for posting that shit.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 07:10:43 AM »
still dont understand how a man,,,buy s 22k  watch,,but cant bed what he wants but has to go slumming  ??? serioulsy men who buy those watches have class,,,gentlemen like that women melt over your hand for,,did you just buy watch to be cool to your friends or something???

I don't use my watch to get tail. I dress smartly but simple, primarily cuz what I'd really like is a girl who likes me for who I am not what I have. Also I'm kind of leery considering the number of whores around here that they may demand large amounts of money after sex if they saw that I was made of money. I've had some of that kind of BS where a girl asks for cash the next morning and threatens to report u for rape but always been able to get rid of them with 500 pesos and said "look I'm not a millionaire I'm just a foreign student this all I got, its this or nothing".

There's very few real "ladies" here, I could behave as a classy gentleman but essentially I'm dealing with whores, poor girls, gold diggers, fatties etc. The beautiful girls with good jobs and everything in order seem to only go with Filipinos, this is 1 of the most sanctimonious patriotic places I've ever been to, they're all so proud of the shithole they're in and from, and truly only love their own, even though their own are mostly liars, whores and thieves.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
what the fuck did i just view?  I'm not even sure what to say, I'm in a fog