Author Topic: Princess L? Look I'm very sorry, I've thought about this long and hard  (Read 920 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Princess L?  Look I'm very sorry, I've thought about this long and hard

After all, you're just doing your job and I surely ought not complain.

Therefore I apologise.  If you think a thread ought be moved from the Girly Board, so be it.

I got madly pissed off with sTella only just recently when she moved another thread from here to the Gen Tops or the Sex Board or some other horrid place where everyone was watching.

stalking w*m* had brought up postings from 5 years ago which (as do most when I'm quoted out of context?) made me look like a total idiot and I was irked beyond comprehension that a little topic on a sweet loveydovey Girly Board would be massacred with old posts then moved to be viewed by the ugly sweaty wanking general masses.

ButterBean had though asked Toxi first before moving his thread?  Oh darlin', like he cares !

Sadly, I do.

I'll get over it
forgive me
I'm sorry

xxx
Linda
with mad love

I ought not take umbrage, you're 1000x times better than the Laura and Mike Show, we should all be grateful that you're now taking charge...

ps:  thanks ButterBean, you're the best, you just mostly stand back and watch, when you join in you enable people, and giggle a bit or slap someone's wrist once in a while and I admire your truly divine style.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Princess L? Look I'm very sorry, I've thought about this long and hard
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »
Princess L?  Look I'm very sorry, I've thought about this long and hard

After all, you're just doing your job and I surely ought not complain.

Therefore I apologise.  If you think a thread ought be moved from the Girly Board, so be it.

I got madly pissed off with sTella only just recently when she moved another thread from here to the Gen Tops or the Sex Board or some other horrid place where everyone was watching.

stalking w*m* had brought up postings from 5 years ago which (as do most when I'm quoted out of context?) made me look like a total idiot and I was irked beyond comprehension that a little topic on a sweet loveydovey Girly Board would be massacred with old posts then moved to be viewed by the ugly sweaty wanking general masses.

ButterBean had though asked Toxi first before moving his thread?  Oh darlin', like he cares !

Sadly, I do.

I'll get over it
forgive me
I'm sorry

xxx
Linda
with mad love

I ought not take umbrage, you're 1000x times better than the Laura and Mike Show, we should all be grateful that you're now taking charge...

ps:  thanks ButterBean, you're the best, you just mostly stand back and watch, when you join in you enable people, and giggle a bit or slap someone's wrist once in a while and I admire your truly divine style.

Linda,

I understand clearer your concerns with moving threads, especially to areas where there's no holds barred. Sadly, some members take things a little too far. We will be sure to be more cognizant and understanding in the future.

Apology accepted.
 ;)
: