Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 10439 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »
x1000000000000000

Ya not a fan of da ebonics, DK ??? ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:38 PM »
Ya not a fan of da ebonics, DK ??? ;D

Well, if it's a big fat negro who's ebonicking around, i don't give a fuck, but some 150lbs white 37 year old idiot, i think it's ridiculous.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 07:16:23 PM »
gh15, i was going to pm you this question but thought it would be on topic here...

regarding hgh dosage and mutation...
you have only spoke of maximum dosages of 30-40iu. you stop here with mutation of pros of today.

serious question and only a "what if" question here, if money was no problem and the finest gh was used, what would happen if one went to 100iu a day? is this a new breed of mutation?
double a ron coleman, jason cutler, kai greene mass wise?

just curious as you have only spoke of limits of 40iu.

gh15?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 07:18:04 PM »
whats "npp"?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 07:27:45 PM »
gh15?

thereis point of diminishin return both result and money,,first if some oen is dumb to waste money on 100iu of gh a day without gettgin phenominal out of this world result with 20 iu a day then this someone need to sit next in that buss from one flew over the kookoo nest right next to nicolson,,
100 iu make your body fight it insted of taking it,, 35-40 is usualy max human take and even this is over done,,the water retention with 50iu of gh a day will be crazy even with best quality gh ,,side effect will be big even with pure of pure gh and you wont get any better result

ofcoursew if it is fake gh even 200iu a day will nto help,,

legit gh at 6-34 iu every day is what most bodybuild take from amatuer levels to the top pro

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 07:51:11 PM »
thereis point of diminishin return both result and money,,first if some oen is dumb to waste money on 100iu of gh a day without gettgin phenominal out of this world result with 20 iu a day then this someone need to sit next in that buss from one flew over the kookoo nest right next to nicolson,,
100 iu make your body fight it insted of taking it,, 35-40 is usualy max human take and even this is over done,,the water retention with 50iu of gh a day will be crazy even with best quality gh ,,side effect will be big even with pure of pure gh and you wont get any better result

legit gh at 6-34 iu every day is what most bodybuild take from amatuer levels to the top pro

gh15 approved
LOL @ bold!!  ;D

OK, so basically we are at the end of bodybuuilding in terms of muscle. nothing happens after the 40iu mark that would be achievable for the pro stage.

thanks.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 12:00:40 AM »

gh15 approved

Question: Is this available in the cult? http://www.pnas.org/content/105/11/4318

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 03:06:04 AM »
Well kiwi, according to DK I'm the dumbest guy on the internet, so I guess that it's quite an accomplishment to be dubbed da dumbest out of over a billion folks ;D And Jamie, yeah I buy what God is saying since he said earlier that he worked with plenty of lifetime natural trainers in Europe.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »
you dont have to be all detailed about the timing of injections dude, not going to make any difference whatsoever

wrong.
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2011, 06:36:47 AM »
wrong.

would you mind listing the ideal timing for HGH and IGF injections? thanks ;)
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2011, 06:52:50 AM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2011, 07:02:17 AM »
would you mind listing the ideal timing for HGH and IGF injections? thanks ;)

sorry. look it up.  ;)
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2011, 07:08:43 AM »
Thunderdome approved

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2011, 10:36:32 AM »

:D

typically, you'll want to take your gh on an empty stomach- there are too many variables that will affect its pulse if you do not. so an ideal time would be first thing in the am before morning cardio. the other best time is post workout. this means fasting for an hour after your workout, which to be is fine as i am cutting now anyway. this is if you are only running 4-5 iu ed. anything greater than that you'll need a third and depending on the amount your running, a 4th dosage.

the igf you'll only want to take 1 hour post training, and preferably an hour after your gh. i have been told by a pro to make sure the gh and igf are spaced an hour a part. i'll take his word over some kid that rides a dirt bike that posts online and has never done it.
b

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2011, 10:46:54 AM »

typically, you'll want to take your gh on an empty stomach- there are too many variables that will affect its pulse if you do not. so an ideal time would be first thing in the am before morning cardio. the other best time is post workout. this means fasting for an hour after your workout, which to be is fine as i am cutting now anyway. this is if you are only running 4-5 iu ed. anything greater than that you'll need a third and depending on the amount your running, a 4th dosage.

the igf you'll only want to take 1 hour post training, and preferably an hour after your gh. i have been told by a pro to make sure the gh and igf are spaced an hour a part. i'll take his word over some kid that rides a dirt bike that posts online and has never done it.

Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2011, 11:09:01 AM »

That's what I always thought since you naturally produce HGH when blood sugar is low, such as when you sleep and haven't eaten in a while. But if you remember, I posed this question to god and he said it's nonsense. In fact, he even seem to encourage eating after taking your gh as often you get hungry anyway due to a drop in blood sugar (which is something I don't understand as I thought it was insulin that lowered blood sugar whereas hgh had the opposite effect -- prevent glucose from being shuttled into the cells). Besides, if you are on a mutation cycle and pining yourself 4-5 times a day in addition to eating 6 times a day it's going to be a bitch to always time your shots 2 hours after eating and waiting at least an hour after pining. It can be done but you really have to live a vry regimented life and making sure that you have those breaks throughout the work day.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2011, 12:43:40 PM »
That's what I always thought since you naturally produce HGH when blood sugar is low, such as when you sleep and haven't eaten in a while. But if you remember, I posed this question to god and he said it's nonsense. In fact, he even seem to encourage eating after taking your gh as often you get hungry anyway due to a drop in blood sugar (which is something I don't understand as I thought it was insulin that lowered blood sugar whereas hgh had the opposite effect -- prevent glucose from being shuttled into the cells). Besides, if you are on a mutation cycle and pining yourself 4-5 times a day in addition to eating 6 times a day it's going to be a bitch to always time your shots 2 hours after eating and waiting at least an hour after pining. It can be done but you really have to live a vry regimented life and making sure that you have those breaks throughout the work day.

thats why a lot of guys are going IV instead of IM for injection. in and out- super fast. no need to worry about anything affecting the pulse. i think 2 units reaches its pulse in about 30 min if i remember correctly using IV.
b

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
thats why a lot of guys are going IV instead of IM for injection. in and out- super fast. no need to worry about anything affecting the pulse. i think 2 units reaches its pulse in about 30 min if i remember correctly using IV.

Really? I'm not doubting you. It just makes me think that as bodybuilding "progresses" it just moves more and more away from the idea of health, strength and vitality. You're just a walking lab experiment having little, if any, practical application. The actual training moves more and more into the background.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2011, 02:41:09 PM »
Well kiwi, according to DK I'm the dumbest guy on the internet, so I guess that it's quite an accomplishment to be dubbed da dumbest out of over a billion folks ;D And Jamie, yeah I buy what God is saying since he said earlier that he worked with plenty of lifetime natural trainers in Europe.

Only he hasn't. He is just a bodybuilder, you know many bodybuilders who train with hundreds of naturals? I don't even see many naturals down the local health club gym let alone sub 6 guys.
Trans Milkshake.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »

IV has a higher absorption rate meaning less is lost versus IM injection as well.  Not sure about the peaking reaching that quickly though.  Not saying it's wrong, just that I haven't seen anything showing it does, but theoretically it would make sense.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2011, 02:55:54 PM »
Really? I'm not doubting you. It just makes me think that as bodybuilding "progresses" it just moves more and more away from the idea of health, strength and vitality. You're just a walking lab experiment having little, if any, practical application. The actual training moves more and more into the background.

i agree with you 100% thats why you dont see guys today as hard as they were back in the early 90's/ late 80's. now a guy can go from just starting working out to the nationals stage in like 3 years. the quality and density of the muscle is gone. its all drugs now bro. yeah, and IV is for real. to those who say timing isnt important fucking right it is. gh is so fragile the slightest thing can affect its pulse. carb intake, anything. so the faster you can get it in and out, the sooner you can eat and grow. thats why not many guys look to subq anymore for injection- its like a dinosaur- old and outdated.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2011, 04:16:36 PM »
Well, if it's a big fat negro who's ebonicking around, i don't give a fuck, but some 150lbs white 37 year old idiot, i think it's ridiculous.

X 650,000.

I cannot stand that fucking idiot.

I motion that we attack him relentlessly and viciously  every single time he posts.....This asshole needs to go

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2011, 08:41:10 PM »

dude gh takes a day or more to do its thing. splitting it up, trying to "time it" is ineffectual.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2011, 09:22:17 PM »
i have been introduced to

tev-tropin

mainly see it in use for GHD in kids - wanted to know how you felt about this compared to nordics blues/reds

from isreal ,,shoud be good its now 191,,never used it ,,kigtropin is only gh i recomend now day,,thanktropin close second ,,but kigtropin is just purest gh nowday,, first time china got something right,,it is prety much equivelent to seros

gh15 approved
fallen angel