Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 10440 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:07:16 PM »
I know you have mentioned that a lot of the pro's are huge liars!! You get guys like Dex and more recently Ben White say in a mag that half of his meals are protein shakes!! Why the hell do they say that shit if everyone knows the're full of shit and embaressing themselves??

Sec question regarding gh.. Does it help with any joiny repair (knees, shoulders, etc) or is it more of a masking agent??

Thanks

you lie because you pay to sell ilusion,,but the gh15 hatret is to liars who lie to other bodybuilders,,meaining bodybuild lie to other bodybuild thinking he make a fool out of him and thinking the bodybuilder dont know he is lied to,,thats what gh15 dont like,,there is place to lie intrder to make money,,but on this kind of boarding,,when all are bodybuilders and many competetive,,and they all do same thing,,there is no reason to lie,,

gh is also reparing everythign,,but it mainly is for lean grow,,what gh does to you is let you get down to low single digit bodyfat wether you like it or not ,,no matter what you eat as long as it is total ratios neededfor your body ,,with out losing even one lb of muscle,,gh will drop the fat with OUT droping even a lb of muscle off your body ,,infact it will grow you lean via 2 mechanizm ,,1 is new fiber aka lean muscle mass if used with steroid which by itself will reduce body fat % and then burning fat with out conection to muscle,,this make gh superior to any other hormone or fat burner to ever introduce to a bodybuilder,,this is the ONLY REAON for mutation ,,legit gh ,,now it is important that gh be legit becaue oNLY legit gh will do it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:17:46 PM »
you called yourself a lier in a recent post... what's your point?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »
you called yourself a lier in a recent post... what's your point?

not under gh15,,and even with out gh15 i limited my lies as much as posible,,but on gh15 never lie,,always truth,,it important to me to live legacy of truth inregarding bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GWAR

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:27:49 PM »
gh15 you say never buy off internet but you have endorsed a certain  internet site in the past , whats up with that ?

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:29:02 PM »
affirmative!

Question: Is this available in the cult? http://www.pnas.org/content/105/11/4318

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 11:33:20 PM »
gh15 you say never buy off internet but you have endorsed a certain  internet site in the past , whats up with that ?

what site gh15 approved? only approve site if it belong to solid long term supplier,,even then not all are approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

derek_the_natural

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:37:35 PM »
what site gh15 approved? only approve site if it belong to solid long term supplier,,even then not all are approved

gh15 approved

try spacing out your posts bro...it will ensure your internet-character will have longevity....and start addressing the claims that you are alex/nasser....it will help create a further and enduring mystique.

GWAR

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »

gh15 approved
euro king

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »
euro king is approved suplier,,with many years around,,so its ok to get from site,,still much better from suplier himself ,,but he may chose not to talk with you ,,depends how he wake up that day ,,what side of the pillow

gh15 approved
fallen angel

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 11:58:29 PM »
Rocky river is the only guy I found with kigtropina. Is RR gh15 list approved?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 12:25:38 AM »
Rocky river is the only guy I found with kigtropina. Is RR gh15 list approved?

bump for this

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:42 AM »
Higher Activity, Faster Reaction, No need to dissolve, Convenient, More potent than the powdered version, Easier to ship.

"The Amino acid sequence in Kigtropin AQ is identical to that of naturally occurring growth hormone produced in the human body. As a liquid growth hormone (hGH or GH) formulation, Kigtropin AQ is ready for immediate injection; nomixing is necessary. Kigtropin AQ makes hGH therapy easier by offering these advantages:

Less time is needed to prepare and administer the medication. Kigtropin AQ eliminates about half the steps required to prepare the lyophilized (powdered) version and fewer supplies are needed.

Less time is required to learn how to give injections compared to powdered Kigtropin."

I always thought the powder mix was the only way to go...

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 05:51:36 AM »
try spacing out your posts bro...it will ensure your internet-character will have longevity....and start addressing the claims that you are alex/nasser....it will help create a further and enduring mystique.

TJING

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 06:15:59 AM »
Yeah rocky is a good dude apparently

haven't tried since not in the US

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 06:28:44 AM »
euro king is approved suplier,,with many years around,,so its ok to get from site,,still much better from suplier himself ,,but he may chose not to talk with you ,,depends how he wake up that day ,,what side of the pillow

gh15 approved

So the guy on Euroking knows you is what you are saying....yes?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
hahahaha gh doesnt help joint injuries....
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 06:36:46 AM »
hahahaha gh doesnt help joint injuries....

Is that what you get trying to fire one up while walking down the stairs and falling?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »
gh15, i was going to pm you this question but thought it would be on topic here...

regarding hgh dosage and mutation...
you have only spoke of maximum dosages of 30-40iu. you stop here with mutation of pros of today.

serious question and only a "what if" question here, if money was no problem and the finest gh was used, what would happen if one went to 100iu a day? is this a new breed of mutation?
double a ron coleman, jason cutler, kai greene mass wise?

just curious as you have only spoke of limits of 40iu.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 08:46:08 AM »
gh15, i was going to pm you this question but thought it would be on topic here...

you have only spoke of maximum dosages of 30-40iu. you stop here with mutation of pros of today.

serious question and only a "what if" question here, if money was no problem and the finest gh was used, what would happen if one went to 100iu a day? is this a new breed of mutation?

at 100iu he wouldn't even be able to type on the keyboard

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 09:15:02 AM »

Thats a great question, it would be interesting to know what would happen on such high doses, is there a cut off point for gains vs sides
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »
Dear God, what is the absolute lowest level of bodyfat that a lifetime natural trainer can possibly achieve? Is it sub-5 or maybe even sub-4? Thank you for your time

5.5 to 6 ,,6 for most whites,,asian go down to 5.5 or so black can too go to 5.5  ,,from frotn it may look 5 but from back you will see that its 5.5 to 6 depending on race usualy and also personal skin tone etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 01:59:54 AM »
I'm at 18ui serono a day / 9ui am , 9ui pm / cost plenty , it sure work , built mass, every week , gain , visible to my own eyes ,  very happy despite the expense , 1000$ a week in canada / I'm sure lower genetic like me who try make it top 5 national , abuse of it , but how ? 18ui in one shot since it' Half life last 12 hours / or 9ui evry 6 hours ?
I'm a amateur who reveal this on rx , reaction was diverse , for me , it's th sport n th way to go , costly n fun , you need that financial investment passion

Thk u

Sorry for th french-glish

get kigropin ,,much cheapr and smae quality,, use 3-5 iu every time inject inject every few hours,,if you have 18 iu or more do 4-5 iu  4-5 times a day every few hour ,, every 4 hour 4 iu or 5 iu for your level,,i nto recomend 18 iu one injection because body will not know what to do with all of it and sides will be too strong,,body need it in smaller doses ,,4 to 6 iu will be good dose then few time a day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 02:08:30 AM »
Hey gh15, am i lean/big enough to use gh or should i try to get leaner and bigger first? I got a source from one of your pupil not long ago. I'm 5'8 240lbs here super bloofy

this is no blofy,,this is very thick physiqe it is good physiqe to start gh with,,you are 21 like you mention in the other pm and your natural gh is very good acording to this picture,,if you use gh you need 6 iu no less every single day preferably,,at your age the naturla gh can be very good like it is in your case eventhiough you hold fat and water it is far from bloofy and actualy thick and muscular thick ,,on 6 iu or over of legit gh you will be very defined,,3 dimntion,,and depending on dose a mutant will be created,,you already exteely large,,this is huge 5;8 240 is huge at the bodyfat level you present ,,i would add gh if i want to be competetive,,if i didnt want to compete id wait until 25 and then add gh,,if you just want to look like mutant with out competing then add gh now,,all depending on what you want,,gh = quality single digit 3 d of what you are now,,meaning you dont lose a lb of muscle and get as lean as possible with lines visible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 02:22:36 AM »
How does a normal person with a job inject 5 times a day? Imagine being in a meeting where a bunch of ass clowns that keep asking lame questions, or being in the middle of something on the computer, or even just having a conversation with another worker and then suddenly you have to pin yourself. Hell, sometimes I get stuck in traffic and my eating schedule gets throw off -- and I only eat 4 times a day (and one of those meals is just a shake). Do you have to pull over and fumble through your cooler for your slin pin?

Serious bodybuilding is a royal pain in the ass.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 02:28:15 AM »
How does a normal person with a job inject 5 times a day? Imagine being in a meeting where a bunch of ass clowns that keep asking lame questions, or being in the middle of something on the computer, or even just having a conversation with another worker and then suddenly you have to pin yourself. Hell, sometimes I get stuck in traffic and my eating schedule gets throw off -- and I only eat 4 times a day (and one of those meals is just a shake). Do you have to pull over and fumble through your cooler for your slin pin?

Serious bodybuilding is a royal pain in the ass.

You think your co-workers will not appreciate it if you shoot HGH during a meeting?