Author Topic: Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama  (Read 2223 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:41:27 AM »

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0211/just_a_little_bit_868941d7-3826-4a53-9390-43550fabcd93. | Politico

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 8:33:19 AM by Michel12

Oprah called on President Obama's critics on Friday to “show some level of respect.”

"I feel that everybody has a learning curve, and I feel that the reason why I was willing to step out for him was because I believed in his integrity and I believed in his heart," the influential TV host said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in Chicago.

Of the negative mood of the country, Oprah added, “I think everybody complaining ought to try it for once.”

She said the presidency is a position that “holds a sense of authority and governance over us all,” and that “even if you’re not in support of his policies, there has to be some level of respect.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Oprah wants 'respect' for Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:45:54 AM »
hahaha......where was this fat cow during the Bush years?  Or Clinton years?  LOL...... 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 05:47:11 AM »
hahaha......where was this fat cow during the Bush years?  Or Clinton years?  LOL...... 

Beat me to it :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:34 AM »
Beat me to it :)

;D  That one is so obvious.....  just reeks of what a hypocrit she is.....  I only caught a brief portion of it, but when Bush went on her show, he made some very good comments in regards to the president being criticized and he wouldn't do it to Obama.  Don't know what Okrah had to say about that, as the clip ended.  Anybody watch it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 05:49:46 AM »
Respect is earned.   Obama has lost all respect from almost everyone with a clue.  

FUOW!

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 05:58:07 AM »
;D  That one is so obvious.....  just reeks of what a hypocrit she is.....  I only caught a brief portion of it, but when Bush went on her show, he made some very good comments in regards to the president being criticized and he wouldn't do it to Obama.  Don't know what Okrah had to say about that, as the clip ended.  Anybody watch it?

Didnt see it but i have read/seen that Bush has been reluctant to critique Obama knowing first hand how hard and unforgiving the job is.
Everything that happens on your watch is your fault. Bush was blamed for Katrina, 9/11 and the economy
Obama is being blamed for the economy and god knows what else
Its all bullshit really you can disagree with these 2 on a political level but the thought of them intentionally harming the country they run is pretty stupid

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 06:00:00 AM »
only reason she voted for obama is because his black, reversded racism at its best

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 06:10:21 AM »
Didnt see it but i have read/seen that Bush has been reluctant to critique Obama knowing first hand how hard and unforgiving the job is.
Everything that happens on your watch is your fault. Bush was blamed for Katrina, 9/11 and the economy
Obama is being blamed for the economy and god knows what else
Its all bullshit really you can disagree with these 2 on a political level but the thought of them intentionally harming the country they run is pretty stupid

Yes, Bush handled it very well.  Something along the lines of a former president should not criticize a sitting president.....hint: Jimmy Carter shut your piehole.....  So much hyperbole in the media to keep things stirred up on both sides....

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 06:22:58 AM »
Yeah after all the shit he took as pres you might think he would use the opportunity to get a little "payback" but he didnt.
That was very nice we need more of that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
The blame bush memo will be the theme of the reelection effort for bama.  He has nothing else to run on.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 06:40:13 AM »
The blame bush memo will be the theme of the reelection effort for bama.  He has nothing else to run on.

It goes both ways
Until the repub has a viable alternative and a plan for the economy they will be running on a blame Obama for the economy theme

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 06:43:51 AM »
Why not?  It worked for in geTting elected.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 06:46:58 AM »
Why not?  It worked for in geTting elected.

translation please  ;D

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 06:53:17 AM »
translation please  ;D

Its from 333... so you know its about Obama

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 06:57:20 AM »
Are you seriously talking to yourself again? It's high time Beach Bum or one of the mods brings the hammer down on this gimmick shit.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 07:00:24 AM »
Are you seriously talking to yourself again? It's high time Beach Bum or one of the mods brings the hammer down on this gimmick shit.

He cant we are not the same person

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »

http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0211/just_a_little_bit_868941d7-3826-4a53-9390-43550fabcd93. | Politico

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 8:33:19 AM by Michel12

Oprah called on President Obama's critics on Friday to “show some level of respect.”

"I feel that everybody has a learning curve, and I feel that the reason why I was willing to step out for him was because I believed in his integrity and I believed in his heart," the influential TV host said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” in Chicago.

Of the negative mood of the country, Oprah added, “I think everybody complaining ought to try it for once.”

She said the presidency is a position that “holds a sense of authority and governance over us all,” and that “even if you’re not in support of his policies, there has to be some level of respect.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha ha ha.

Racist post reported. Just because Obama is black and stupid doesn't mean there's a "learning curve". He went to Harvard!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 07:11:13 AM »
Yessir, President of the most powerful nation on the planet is certainly a job where you can learn as you go. Fuck all to the 300+ million citizens who are subjected to the mistakes made as Obama gets his wheels under him.  ::)

Regardless, respect is earned, not given just because he's black. And he's done nothing to earn that respect.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2011, 04:18:56 PM »
Well she is one of the most powerful persons in the country.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »
It makes obama look soft for her to do this.

She comes across as a real kneepadding fool in this.  Where was she when the trashed bush ten times worse? 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »
Hate to pull the race card but she would not be saying this if he was white, guara-fucking-teed.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 02:12:36 AM »
Hate to pull the race card but she would not be saying this if he was white, guara-fucking-teed.

That's because whites with low iq's watch Oprah and are generally kept away from the more functional members of society. Blacks with low iq's are elected to the American Presidency and given powerful positions.. Hell of a country we live in.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »
It makes obama look soft for her to do this.

Agreed.  Any time a politician needs someone to 'stick up' for them, it's pathetic.  Obama needs to earn his own respect.  Having a protector on scene makes him appear incompetent and unprepared for the job.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 03:49:03 AM »
She is a racist lesbian...
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 03:52:34 AM »
only reason she voted for obama is because his black, reversded racism at its best
Racism is racism, there is no such thing as "reverse racism" just like "reverse inter-racial". people like to come up with terms (not you) and don't really think about what it means, like Ebonics (  ::) ).