Author Topic: Video of Muslim mob attack on Ahmadiyah in Indonesia Feb 6  (Read 3781 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Video of Muslim mob attack on Ahmadiyah in Indonesia Feb 6
« on: February 11, 2011, 09:34:50 AM »

This is the religion you apologists defend. How shameful. Truly disgusting stuff.

Come on and defend this. I know kcballer and the other twats are going to avoid this thread like the plague.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Video of Muslim mob attack on Ahmadiyah in Indonesia Feb 6
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
Absolutely horrible. I could only watch the first 10 seconds. Terrible.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:25:33 AM »
religion of peace  ::) ... islam is the cancer of humanity

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 10:31:48 AM »
Forgot to mention that the person who filmed this is now in hiding because of death threats. Can't expect to dupe the sheeple with videos like this getting out.

Fears for man who filmed Indonesia mob attack

JAKARTA - AN INDONESIAN man who risked his life to film a mob brutally lynching members of his minority Islamic sect is in grave danger and has gone into hiding, rights activists said on Friday.

The harrowing video of Sunday's attack shocked the mainly Muslim nation and graphically illustrated rising levels of intolerance and violence directed at religious minorities such as the Ahmadiyah sect.

It showed police running away as hundreds of Muslim thugs screaming 'Allahu akbar' (God is greatest) attacked a house belonging to an Ahmadiyah leader.

Three sect members were stabbed, clubbed and stoned to death.

'There was a warning from the national police detective that if the man appears in public, his life could be in danger,' National Human Rights Commission deputy chairman Joseph Adi Prasetyo told reporters.

'Based on information from the police intelligence unit, the situation was very dangerous and could lead to his death.' The commission cancelled a press conference with the man, identified only as a civil servant called Arif, due to the unspecified threats. Arif was seen being led away to secure location wearing dark sunglasses. -- AFP

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/SEAsia/Story/STIStory_633877.html

Oh, and the Indonesian government is blaming the Ahmadiyah for this. ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »
That was horrible, couldn't watch but 10 seconds of it.  How is that still on youtube?
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 10:35:16 AM »
That was horrible, couldn't watch but 10 seconds of it.  How is that still on youtube?

Why shouldn't it be? This is the world we live in. These are the practitioners of the religion that YOU defend. You defend this ideology so you should watch the entire video.

It's amazing how much different one views this when a video pops up. It's easy to ignore or brush off a news article.

Videos like this should be shown to the masses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »
Their mostly savages and wild dogs tempered only by the threat of jail and getting caught.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
Why shouldn't it be? This is the world we live in. These are the practitioners of the religion that YOU defend. You defend this ideology so you should watch the entire video.

It's amazing how much different one views this when a video pops up. It's easy to ignore or brush off a news article.

Agree x 10000000000000.  It's so easy to have intellectual arguments over the number of muslims who are radical, "just another religion" etc.., but totally different to see this sickness in action.  Stuff like that happens almost every single day somewhere in the world in the name of this death cult.....today.....not 500yrs ago.....people need to wake the fuck up.....looks like europe finally is.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 10:45:51 AM »

::)  I don't defend these people.  Never have and never will.  I don't defend the kind of senseless violence muslim extremists perpetrate.  I just don't blanket statement that all muslims are like this.  
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 10:46:04 AM »

i agree 100%

we should also be showing videos of all the people we've been massacring in Iraq and Afghanistan

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't see that on the nightly news either

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »
There is no such thing as a muslim extremist.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 10:48:23 AM »

I'm sure you actually believe that

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 10:49:34 AM »
i agree 100%

we should also be showing videos of all the people we've been massacring in Iraq and Afghanistan

I don't see any reason why we shouldn't see that on the nightly news either

Hahaha, you mean the videos of five Muslim men holding down a guy while one of them saws his head off? Or maybe a video of them cutting off another man's face? Or do you mean video of the Muslims car bombing market places and what not? The foreign Muslim fighters who came from abroad and who are responsible for almost every civilian death in Iraq? Don't worry, the MSM is good at covering that up. They're too busy posting videos of journalists in league with the insurgents getting killed in the middle of a firefight.  ::)

But I must say that I'm SHOCKED that a far-left dipshit like yourself is playing the moral equivalence card. Never seen that before. Really.

Good statement. The Indonesia government is blaming the Ahmadiyah for this so these Muslims were clearly acting within their Allah-ordained rights.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »
Muslims burning looting killing raping and pillaging are following the holy koran, piss be upon them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
Hahaha, you mean the videos of five Muslim men holding down a guy while one of them saws their head off? Or maybe a video of them cutting off another man's face? Or do you mean video of the Muslims car bombing market places and what not? The foreign Muslim fighters who came from abroad and who are responsible for almost every civilian death in Iraq? Don't worry, the MSM is good at covering that up. They're too busy posting videos of journalists in league with the insurgents getting killed in the middle of a firefight.  ::)

I say show everything, good, bad and horrific

I see no reason why we can't show this stuff on our media

you know full well all the shit that we do is shown in other countries and yet for some reason our country is too delicate to handle reality

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
Muslims burning looting killing raping and pillaging are following the holy koran, piss be upon them.

True. Any Islam convert who doesn't do any of the things above is not a true practitioner of his/her "religion".

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »

The Ahmadiyah, much like you and me, aren't considered true Muslims, so it's OK to kill them and then mutilate their bodies afterwards.

I say show everything, good, bad and horrific

I see no reason why we can't show this stuff on our media

you know full well all the shit that we do is shown in other countries and yet for some reason our country is too delicate to handle reality

I'm fine with it. As long as we show the full clips of people having their heads sawed off, women being stoned to death, civilians being blown into thousands of pieces when a truck loaded with 500 pounds of explosives blows up in a marketplace, the amputations, the torture, the acid attacks and on and on. Tit-for-tat would be fine with me.

True. Any Islam convert who doesn't do any of the things above is not a true practitioner of his/her religion.

Whole lot of "racist" islamophobes on this board.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 10:58:02 AM »
Just callin it real.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 10:59:12 AM »
Just callin it real.

Seems the Europeans are finally starting to call it as it is, too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
I know a chic from sweden who used to be a flaming lib but now sounds like me.  She said the muslim hoards over there are destroying everything.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 11:06:41 AM »
I'm fine with it. As long as we show the full clips of people having their heads sawed off, women being stoned to death, civilians being blown into thousands of pieces when a truck loaded with 500 pounds of explosives blows up in a marketplace, the amputations, the torture, the acid attacks and on and on. Tit-for-tat would be fine with me.

I say show everything from everyone

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »
I know a chic from sweden who used to be a flaming lib but now sounds like me.  She said the muslim hoards over there are destroying everything.

Malmo has been completely destroyed by them. There's a Swedish guy on here that posts occasionally and agreed with everything Condell said on his video about it.

Edit: Nightwolf is who I was referring to. Knew his name was "night" something. Dude knows his stuff.

NightWolf

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 11:12:30 AM »
I know a chic from sweden who used to be a flaming lib but now sounds like me.  She said the muslim hoards over there are destroying everything.

By 2030 sweden will be called Somalia.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2011, 11:16:50 AM »
She went from a panzie ass lib to a flaming right winger seeing the destruction these locusts bring with them. 

Of course Straw will be the first one volunteering to be stoned and tossed in a well he is so guilt ridden. 

NightWolf

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2011, 11:18:49 AM »
Malmo has been completely destroyed by them. There's a Swedish guy on here that posts occasionally and agreed with everything Condell said on his video about it.

Yes my friend and not only malmo, I live in the second biggest city and
its just as fucked up here. ALL my friends (even the foreigners) are
fleeing to other ares of the city. Nobody wants to put there children
in the same kindergarten or school as somalis, when they outnumber
the nonmuslim children they will bully them for being infidels.