Author Topic: Donald Trump Slams Ron Paul at CPAC - Whoops!  (Read 1676 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Donald Trump Slams Ron Paul at CPAC - Whoops!
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:55:10 PM »

!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Donald Trump Slams Ron Paul at CPAC - Whoops!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:34 PM »
...and a large part of the audience applauded when Donald Rumsfeld  received the "defender of the constitution award" at CPAC. Just goes to show how stupid the general public is.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »
Some people cant handle the truth.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 11:49:22 PM »
Donald Rumsfeld  received the "defender of the constitution award"

I would have shit my pants in protest.  wow. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 05:04:03 AM »

whoops what you lame ass idiot.  Trump has always been a loudmouth.  Ironic that Trump tells Ron Paul that he has to win an election.  News for Donald, Ron Paul has won many elections.  Trump hasn't won any.  And I'm just not sure someone with an 18 inch long comb over is electable either lol...

Benny, you're an ass... There is nothing special about this, Donald is thinking about running, that means he's going to be taking pot shots at his competition.  Or are you just to much of a noob to know that?  Come on man, were you on crack for the last few elections and what led up to them?

The real news here is that there were people screaming in the crowd for Ron Paul, not that Donald took a shot at Ron Paul over it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 05:26:54 AM »
Hugo you forgot: 

Benny - eat shit you hack! 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 06:40:17 AM »
whoops what you lame ass idiot.  Trump has always been a loudmouth.  Ironic that Trump tells Ron Paul that he has to win an election.  News for Donald, Ron Paul has won many elections.  Trump hasn't won any.  And I'm just not sure someone with an 18 inch long comb over is electable either lol...

Benny, you're an ass... There is nothing special about this, Donald is thinking about running, that means he's going to be taking pot shots at his competition.  Or are you just to much of a noob to know that?  Come on man, were you on crack for the last few elections and what led up to them?

The real news here is that there were people screaming in the crowd for Ron Paul, not that Donald took a shot at Ron Paul over it.

Hehe nice

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 02:07:10 PM »
...and a large part of the audience applauded when Donald Rumsfeld  received the "defender of the constitution award" at CPAC. Just goes to show how stupid the general public is.

According to this the audience was divided.

Cheney, Rumsfeld face jeers and cheers
By: CNN's Gabriella Schwarz

Washington (CNN) - The ballroom at the Conservative Political Action Conference was divided Thursday between boos and cheers as two Republican giants faced the crowd.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney, a surprise guest, presented former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld with the "Defender of the Constitution Award" at the annual conference of conservatives which this year has gained significance for being a cattle-call for potential GOP presidential candidates.

Just the mention of Rumsfeld's name drew boos from the crowd, and when Cheney took the stage two attendees screamed at him. One yelled "Where Bin Laden at?" and the other said "Show us the shackles Dick." Both comments were met with chants from the crowd of "U-S-A."

Both men served in the administration of former President George W. Bush and are considered key architects of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Cheney addressed the ruckus when he was eventually able to speak.

"Alright, sit down and shut up," Cheney told the crowd, which broke out in laughs. "It's the usual spirited exercise."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/10/cheney-rumsfeld-face-jeers-and-cheers/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 02:43:45 PM »
One yelled "Where Bin Laden at?"

If enough Republicans had the balls to yell this in 2002, 2003, etc...

The admin may have done a bit less damage.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 03:07:27 PM »

It would help if your tear-filled meltdown made sense or had anything to do with words stated or expressed by me.  ::)

At no point did I mention that Trump isn't a jackass, although he is ENTIRELY correct when he bluntly stated that your hero Paul Ron is completely and totally unelectable as president. Trump is promoting Trump and the Trump brand, as he has his entire life. I read "The Art of The Deal" as an undergrad back in the late 80's, and he is still an ego run amok.

I doubt you even watched the video, or if you did, you were to DUMB to even grasp what Cenk was saying.  :-\ I did not conceive of the video (and therefore thread) title. The "whoops" moment, had you had a brain, was in Trump miscalculating the CPAC audience with which he was addressing. Everyone knows CPAC LOVES Paul Ron and shower him with adulation every year.

I have a better grasp of history and politics than you ever have or ever will have, "HUGO CHAVEZ." This latest meltdown (and your following me around with your lame "eat shit" insult) stems from the fact that:
#1 I have called you out as a whiny, annoying TITTY BABY.

#2 I have revealed your true political nature as a coward with the spine of a jellyfish.

#3 I truthfully pointed you out as, without question, the WORST moderator on all of getbig.

Thanks for playing...FUCK OFF.  ;)
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 03:10:48 PM »
Hey benny - eat shit.