Author Topic: Phil Heath's new ride!!  (Read 20043 times)

Stavios

Re: Phil Heath's new ride!!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »
which Getbiggers only earn 50k a year?  Ron needs to get them out of here pronto
hell, even my gimmick earns 75k a year and that's after taxes

LMAO !!!!  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 03:09:00 PM »
which Getbiggers only earn 50k a year?  Ron needs to get them out of here pronto

Brilliant! :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 03:19:32 PM »
which Getbiggers only earn 50k a year?  Ron needs to get them out of here pronto

LOLOLOLOL  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »
great investment

this car will worth 10 times more in 10 years

::)

But you see, he is a professional. He makes money out of what he is doing... that's the difference between you amateurs and pros...
Here, watch closely:

Amateur bodybuilder with his all-you-can-eat-gh-buffet:

Pro bodybuilder:

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 03:39:07 PM »
What an arrogant prick, he has no class; he could learn from Branch Warren, a humble working man who can barely reach his truck's door handle.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 03:44:04 PM »
Is it actually his car or is it just a rental or a temporary gift? (no pun intended)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 04:21:46 PM »
Is it actually his car or is it just a rental or a temporary gift? (no pun intended)

Probably a lease considering the state of his garage.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 07:29:21 PM »
well no one knows phils finances.. but i highly doubt he is bringing in a half million a year.. that being said he does very well for this "sport".. but we know most dont make crap in this game.. what i dont get is this: this game can be very short lived.. injuries.. health.. and plain being out shined can happen at any moment.. instead of wasting money on the expensive homes and cars.. why not just live comfortable and invest and stash the money away? the mentality that they have is astonishing.. losing endorsement deals is happening all the time.. i diffinitely would not be comfortable living in a home and having cars that i could not afford when or if i lose my job.. what will these guys do after the bell has rung?.. will they have another job that pays them enough to keep their lifestyle? i doubt it.. branch has a shipping company.. good for him.. he lives within his means it appears.. but i wonder about many of them.. ask flex wheeler..

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 02:34:58 AM »

you do?

nope...i just post BS numbers and what nots somethings to insight riots.   

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 02:38:15 AM »
::)

But you see, he is a professional. He makes money out of what he is doing... that's the difference between you amateurs and pros...
Here, watch closely:

Amateur bodybuilder with his all-you-can-eat-gh-buffet:

Pro bodybuilder:

very true bro !
haha I am just not a car lover, even if I made good money I wouldn't buy an expensive car, I'd prefer a nice house and pay it as fast as I can

but that's just me

i am not a "car" guy

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 02:40:36 AM »
well no one knows phils finances.. but i highly doubt he is bringing in a half million a year.. that being said he does very well for this "sport".. but we know most dont make crap in this game.. what i dont get is this: this game can be very short lived.. injuries.. health.. and plain being out shined can happen at any moment.. instead of wasting money on the expensive homes and cars.. why not just live comfortable and invest and stash the money away? the mentality that they have is astonishing.. losing endorsement deals is happening all the time.. i diffinitely would not be comfortable living in a home and having cars that i could not afford when or if i lose my job.. what will these guys do after the bell has rung?.. will they have another job that pays them enough to keep their lifestyle? i doubt it.. branch has a shipping company.. good for him.. he lives within his means it appears.. but i wonder about many of them.. ask flex wheeler..

absolutely

what if phil's kidney fail or something like that happen  and he can't bodybuild anymore ? (I REALLY do not wish him that)

a bodybuilding career can last 15 years or it can last 2 years

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 03:02:31 AM »

The Gift, living life on the verbal level, long term foresight replaced with instant gratafacation.

But who are we to judge ;D

Great arms, beautiful car..

Generation nothingness approved

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 03:35:56 AM »
lets cut the BS!  phil played D1 ball which is a 2 part story.  At one end of the spectrum he got a 20k per yr education at a top liberal arts college, DU, and at the other end he still has that baller mentality...so what do you think would happen if phil got his hands on so called "player/baller" money.  Escalade?  Bentley?  Big House?  Brand Name BS?

for his sake he is new to the game and probably on the same stuff as jay, and look how long box cutter has been around, has said he follows jay's advice financially.  something is being put somewhere safe?  also...it's pretty safe to say flex was a ginny pig when he was in venice.  god knows what flex was taking.  too bad he didnt follow shawn and vince.  they all ran in that john brown camp. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 05:43:40 AM »
nope...i just post BS numbers and what nots somethings to insight riots.   

Good answer! Me too then.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2011, 06:42:56 AM »
Phil is doing well but I call BS...it's either a lease or he was test driving it...

Last month there were pics of him in a 4 door porsche

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 06:46:43 AM »
Phil is doing well but I call BS...it's either a lease or he was test driving it...

Last month there were pics of him in a 4 door porsche

dont be such a party pooper.  either phil is balling or will die of kidney failure before the first lease payment.  it's the getbig way...dont you know? 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »
what kind of BS is this?  the guy is 30yrs old, favorite to be a multi-O winner, top 3 earner among the pros which probably equals 500k per yr, home owner, seems to take financial and life advance from jay, will be a top earner in the IFBB for another 10-12yrs etc, DU degree holding looking to earn his MBA, etc, etc.  now...he is going to financially collapse because he purchased 70-80$ used car when there get biggers driving 50k cars on 50k per yr salaries. 

Next?     

Exactly right...and LOL at the fools saying "nice investment..."  He didnt buy it for an investment anymore than any of us bought our cars for investment...that said, Phil spending 80K on a car is equal to anyone here buying a 30K car...it's all relative.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 07:13:28 AM »
Phil spending 80K on a car is equal to anyone here buying a 30K car...it's all relative.

So Phil is only making 2.5 times as much as the average GetBigger?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »
So Phil is only making 2.5 times as much as the average GetBigger?

As you see here in fantasyland...most are making WAY more...just an anology, you figure it out if its that important...Phils making about 500K/ yr., average GBer...0/ yr. as they're living off Raman noodles and Kraft mac and cheese.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 07:22:16 AM »
dont be such a party pooper.  either phil is balling or will die of kidney failure before the first lease payment.  it's the getbig way...dont you know? 
Sad that people make such a big deal over a 2010 Bentley Continental GT Supersports (sorry not Super Speed), and saying that he is is wasting his money...if dude was really wasting his money, he would have gotten rid of his Lincoln LS, after he first won the Colorado Pro---his first contest...
Dude, has a level head on his shoulders, takes financial advice from Jay, who is good with his money. Phil is no Flex Wheeler, who at the same age was blowing his money on Rolexes, Mercedes Benz SLs, etc.
I call this as people on here being jealous...because they on one hand criticized bbers for being broke, and when they see one of the top bbers having something they don't have---they hate...because it puts what they haven't achieved under a bigger microscope...

And you never here a cross word out of Phil's mouth neither, he keeps grinding, so at least allow the man to enjoy some of winnings and give himself a gift...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
As you see here in fantasyland...most are making WAY more...just an anology, you figure it out if its that important...Phils making about 500K/ yr., average GBer...0/ yr. as they're living off Raman noodles and Kraft mac and cheese.

Get out of here...Some of us do work..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 07:27:05 AM »

Show us your W2 or GTFO

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 07:27:26 AM »

Thus the word AVERAGE was used...as in some do and some dont. Get it?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 07:32:14 AM »
Thus the word AVERAGE was used...as in some do and some dont. Get it?

average GBer...0/ yr. as they're living off Raman noodles and Kraft mac and cheese.

Math isn't your strong suit... :o