Author Topic: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach  (Read 74021 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach
« Reply #500 on: October 31, 2014, 07:31:55 AM »

For everyone. 

Sorry, personal thing with me but I couldn't give 2 shits for most Egyptian men. 

If Ebola spread to Egypt I'd be advocating the purifying fire of nuclear weapons to stop the spread to other countries. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #501 on: October 31, 2014, 07:39:30 AM »
Sorry, personal thing with me but I couldn't give 2 shits for most Egyptian men. 

If Ebola spread to Egypt I'd be advocating the purifying fire of nuclear weapons to stop the spread to other countries. 

I'm just looking at the view point of how to tag misery around the world to Obama's doing. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: October 31, 2014, 10:40:05 AM »

For everyone. 

uh huh....I guess Obama has total control over a country that haqs been here for thousands of years before the United States and has mistreated their own people for ages...... ???....

Get a grip man...you make absolutely no sense

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: October 31, 2014, 10:42:02 AM »
I'm just looking at the view point of how to tag misery around the world to Obama's doing. 

I guess thats your bag...but try using your brain and thinking logically.....instead of trying to score cheap shots which make absolutely no sense and have no basis in fact whatsoever

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #504 on: October 31, 2014, 11:06:56 AM »
I guess thats your bag...but try using your brain and thinking logically.....instead of trying to score cheap shots which make absolutely no sense and have no basis in fact whatsoever

Has a lot of basis in fact - failbama ousted Mubarak and now things are a disaster

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: October 31, 2014, 12:36:17 PM »
Has a lot of basis in fact - failbama ousted Mubarak and now things are a disaster

The Egyptians ousted Mubarak....and will probably put him back in again....you never know....but thats Obama's fault huh?...I guess you blame Obama for riling up the Scots to secede as well ???