Author Topic: Blackflagredstar and Lundren. two of the most interesting 2 posters this year  (Read 5769 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
both are very articulate and have some good arguments on some things. unfortunatly both are admidited bisexuals otherwise cool as hell bro's discuss
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
both of these bros have identicle posting styles, they might be college dorm room buddies perhaps. both arrived here at the same time
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 I feel deeply honored by this thread. This is one of the greatest days of my entire life.

But i'm not an admitted bi-sexual. When I talk about sucking dick i'm just joking around, Lundgren on the other hand, is serious about it.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
both of these bros have identicle posting styles, they might be college dorm room buddies perhaps. both arrived here at the same time
I think they queered each other in the past.
U

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I think they queered each other in the past.

I queered your Daddy when he sucked my dick through a gloryhole at the rest stop off the highway.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!

This is what it is all about.  8)
D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

This is what it is all about.  8)
yes this is pretty awesome
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
yes this is pretty awesome

I thought that was more interesting.   :D ;D
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Thanks for ungaying this thread Dougass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V

Firemuscle

• Getbig V

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Dude if anyones a gimmick it's you I've posted my own vids I actually exist you on the other hand do not.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Dude if anyones a gimmick it's you I've posted my own vids I actually exist you on the other hand do not.
???

there are many falcon vids

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
BlackFagRearSore is hilarious

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
I have been farting all day.

Discuss

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Reeves

• Getbig IV
both are very articulate and have some good arguments on some things. unfortunatly both are admidited bisexuals otherwise cool as hell bro's discuss

Are we to take this statement as some sort of "intellectual humor"? 

Articulate?  Bullshit.  "Good" arguments?  No fucking way?  Bisexuals?  There's no such thing, you're either normal or a homo.  I think only Lundren smokes the wang while Blackflagredstar just posts about it in an effort to appear funny. 

Hope this clears things up for ya.  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Are we to take this statement as some sort of "intellectual humor"?  

Articulate?  Bullshit.  "Good" arguments?  No fucking way?  Bisexuals?  There's no such thing, you're either normal or a homo.  I think only Lundren smokes the wang while Blackflagredstar just posts about it in an effort to appear funny.  

Hope this clears things up for ya.  ;D

You are one depressed mother fucker. Everything out of your mouth is angry and negative.

You should get on some prozak or something like that.

Or. You can go fuck yourself.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
You are one depressed mother fucker. Everything out of your mouth is angry and negative.

You should get on some prozak or something like that.

Or. You can go fuck yourself.

This drivel coming from you is a classic example of the kettle and pot.  Have you ever read your postings here, moron?  You are a stupid midget.  An intellectual eunuch.  Don't make me use phrases you can't look up on "urbane dictionary".  Fucktard.  I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but that would be the physical equivalent of a dog chasing its tail.  You are soooooooooo fucking ignorant you're out of your depth in the shallow end of the gene pool.  Oh...what the hell.

Go intercourse yourself, little man.   ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
This drivel coming from you is a classic example of the kettle and pot.  Have you ever read your postings here, moron?  You are a stupid midget.  An intellectual eunuch.  Don't make me use phrases you can't look up on "urbane dictionary".  Fucktard.  I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but that would be the physical equivalent of a dog chasing its tail.  You are soooooooooo fucking ignorant you're out of your depth in the shallow end of the gene pool.  Oh...what the hell.

Go intercourse yourself, little man.   ;D

Well now if you wanna insult my physical appearance then I think it's only fair that you show your pic too. Let's see how much better than me you look.

Your Mom just came by my apartment. I was gonna fuck her but she had a huge herpes sore on her pussy lip, so I sent her back to your house.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Well now if you wanna insult my physical appearance then I think it's only fair that you show your pic too. Let's see how much better than me you look.

Your Mom just came by my apartment. I was gonna fuck her but she had a huge herpes sore on her pussy lip, so I sent her back to your house.

Good lord, but you are predictably ignorant.  By the way, I'm an orphan.  Let me explain:  That means I do not have either a mother or father.  And as for my physical appearance, I am shorter than you but you will forever have to look up to me because...wait for it...

I've never encountered (that means "met") such a small mind in a such a large head.  That means you're a pea-brain.  Intellectually, you are a mental eunuch.  Ummmmmm... Here, allow me to be gracious and speak your language.  U B Stooooopid.    ;D  Don't worry, I'm here to help.  Oh, and since I have no mother for you to engage in intercourse (that means have "sex") with well,  it looks like you'll have to (yup!) go intercourse yourself, little man.

magicuser

I had sex 4 times today with busty latin girl.