Author Topic: Strikeforce - How Was The Fedor Vs Silva Fight Fair?  (Read 10683 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: FEDOR suffers second lost
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:16 PM »
I believe if you said that to my face I would take off my shoe and beat the fucking shit out of you until you cowered in a corner like Brock Lesnar.

Trust me. I would kill you if you layed a finger on me. I am not shitting about this. Stupid ####.

SUKCMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »
You spelled you name wrong dumbshit!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
 Trust me. I would kill you if you layed a finger on me. I am not shitting about this. Stupid ####.

SUKCMYMUSCLE

I believe that if you tried to kill me I would have to insist that I beat the shit out of you with my shoe first. I would prefer that I held your throat with my left hand and hit you with the shoe on your forehead with my right hand.  And if you don't mind, before you kill me, I would probably include some kind of bitch slapping, open handed of course, about your face neck and ears.

After that I think you could kill me.

How would you do it though ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2011, 09:34:13 PM »

SUKCMYMUSCLE

Ladies,

Unless one of you is going to take this catfight to the ground, I'd cut it out.  

I hate starting threads where people tease each other about the potential for a fight.

If you guys want to fight, meet up somewhere and go at it. Afterwards, you guys can have sex with each other (to be hopefully caught on video) and post it here for proof.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »
LOL @ "1".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2011, 09:37:33 PM »
Ladies,

Unless one of you is going to take this catfight to the ground, I'd cut it out.  

I hate starting threads where people tease each other about the potential for a fight.

If you guys want to fight, meet up somewhere and go at it. Afterwards, you guys can have sex with each other (to be hopefully caught on video) and post it here for proof.

"1"
I'd name a time and place but he'd never show, he's scared of me. Hell I'd even wear a condom during the fight just to be prepared for the post fight sex.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:40 PM »
I believe that if you tried to kill me I would have to insist that I beat the shit out of you with my shoe first. I would prefer that I held your throat with my left hand and hit you with the shoe on your forehead with my right hand.  And if you don't mind, before you kill me, I would probably include some kind of bitch slapping, open handed of course, about your face neck and ears.

After that I think you could kill me.

How would you do it though ???

Yes, you would just manhandle a 6'4 guy who weights 240 lbs and is willing to gauge eyes, use rocks and all sorts of shit I can get to kill you or cripple you as fast as I can. But assume you did manage to beat me. You would have to kill me, you son of a bitch, because otherwise I would come back with a gun and shoot you in your fucking forehead.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2011, 09:39:34 PM »
I'd name a time and place but he'd never show, he's scared of me. Hell I'd even wear a condom during the fight just to be prepared for the post fight sex.

Would you "ground and pound" him?

"1"

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2011, 09:39:44 PM »
 Yes, you would just manhandle a 6'4 guy who weights 240 lbs and is willing to gauge eyes, use rocks and all sorts of shit I can get to kill you or cripple you as fast as I can. But assume you did manage to beat me. You would have to kill me, you son of a bitch, because otherwise I would come back with a gun and shoot you in your fucking forehead.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so when someone punches you in the face you go

"WAIT HOLD ON, LEMME GO AND PICK UP A ROCK" ?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2011, 09:40:36 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Holy shit man!

You're scary..  Why not just shoot him in the knee or ankle, why go for the forehead?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2011, 09:42:27 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I believe I would beat the shit out of you and you would do nothing but talk about how tough you are for taking an ass beating and how you could have beat me but I had the Greys on my side.

Long story short, I'd rape your face with my shoe, then I'd rape your ass just for OneMoreRep. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2011, 09:47:29 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GET U SUM CHUMP
DAWG

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 09:48:34 PM »
I would mount (No homo) chaos while beating suckmytrolling

you betta believe that

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
I believe I would beat the shit out of you and you would do nothing but talk about how tough you are for taking an ass beating and how you could have beat me but I had the Greys on my side.

Long story short, I'd rape your face with my shoe, then I'd rape your ass just for OneMoreRep.

You hold on to that thought, you fucking moron. Just watch the future that thought will bring you. Oh brother, I would rape your mother and then shoot my gun into her asshole after I shot my load into her just for this insult of yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 09:52:57 PM »
 You hold on to that thought, you fucking moron. Just watch the future that thought will bring you. Oh brother, I would rape your mother and then shoot my gun into her asshole after I shot my load into her just for this insult of yours.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I believe that after I beat the shit out of you with my shoe you would do no such thing. I'm of the mind that if you ever crossed my path you would keep your head down, not make eye contact, and wipe your sweaty palms dry after I was out of sight.

Admit it, you're a pussy and a coward and I am superior to you.

Now kneel and kiss my ring.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »
Would be intresting, Chaos out weighs you by at least 30lbs. Haha, and if your 240 you only out weigh me by 17lbs. That being said, I'd just kick you in the plumbs, ground and pound your grill and shit down your neck. Imagine what Chaos would do and he's almost a foot taller..hahaha!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »
I believe that after I beat the shit out of you with my shoe you would do no such thing. I'm of the mind that if you ever crossed my path you would keep your head down, not make eye contact, and wipe your sweaty palms dry after I was out of sight.

Admit it, you're a pussy and a coward and I am superior to you.

Now kneel and kiss my ring.

Keep telling that to yourself. Keep telling to yourself all the things you would do to me if we met. You know, you get what you wish for.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »
  Keep telling that to yourself. Keep telling to yourself all the things you would do to me if we met. You know, you get what you wish for.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I believe this is your way of bowing out.

Smart decision. You got lucky this time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2011, 10:00:06 PM »
I believe this is your way of bowing out.

Smart decision. You got lucky this time.

Sure. Keep telling that to yourself. Maybe you should tell me where you live so I can apologize to you in person?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
Wow!!! tough guys everywhere.

We are talking about fight.... If you need a gun because you dont know how fight... I will sugest you to be quiet or leave.

be a man not a coward.
Gracie Rules

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »
Wow!!! tough guys everywhere.

We are talking about fight.... If you need a gun because you dont know how fight... I will sugest you to be quiet or leave.

be a man not a coward.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

WANNA FIGHT?!?!?!?!  ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 10:50:12 PM »
"OKAY TOUGHGUY!!!!!!!! NOW YOU'VE FUCKING REALLY PISSED ME OFF. MEET ME AT INTERSECTION 53 IN MINNESOTA IN 38 MINUTES AND PREPARE TO GET REALLY FUCKED. IF YOU'RE 5 MINUTES LATE I'LL ASSUME YOUR BACK ING OUT. BRING IT ON BITCH" hahahaha oh brother, gayer than asscrack flavoured posickles.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

WANNA FIGHT?!?!?!?!  ;D

What??? You stay right there...

Let me get my gun.
 ;)
Gracie Rules

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2011, 10:51:16 PM »
"OKAY TOUGHGUY!!!!!!!! NOW YOU'VE FUCKING REALLY PISSED ME OFF. MEET ME AT INTERSECTION 53 IN MINNESOTA IN 38 MINUTES AND PREPARE TO GET REALLY FUCKED. IF YOU'RE 5 MINUTES LATE I'LL ASSUME YOUR BACK ING OUT. BRING IT ON BITCH" hahahaha oh brother, gayer than asscrack flavoured posickles.

Outed.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2011, 11:23:24 PM »
  Sure. Keep telling that to yourself. Maybe you should tell me where you live so I can apologize to you in person?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

make sure to post pics here from your iphone so we can get GPS coordinates.