Author Topic: Strikeforce - Heavyweight Division is ridiculous!  (Read 3885 times)

suckmymuscle

Strikeforce - Heavyweight Division is ridiculous!
« on: February 12, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »
Silva outweighted Fedor not by 34 lbs like some people say, but by 60 lbs or more. Apparently, Silva was 288 lbs in the cage although 264 lbs he was in the weight in.

How can a fighter who weights 230 lbs fight one that is over 280 lbs????!!! This is greater than the weight difference between a heavyweight and a lightweight! It is ridiculous!!!!!!! It is obvious that Fedor lost because the other guy simply had twice his power and twice his reach.

That is four times superior fighting efficiency! The Fedor of 2004 might have found a way to win against these huge odds, but a 35 year-old past prime Fedor couldn't possibly hope to win this. Physics was against him!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:29 PM »
the best hw aren't in the ufc thats for sure.

FEDOR GOAT.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:29:42 PM »
Shut up!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 09:31:32 PM »
coach come on.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 09:32:04 PM »
the best hw aren't in the ufc thats for sure.

FEDOR GOAT.

Truth.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 09:32:20 PM »
Well Fedor did beat that 7 foot Korean who is over 300lbs. Silva is much better though.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »
MB, I'm really trying with this dude but damn!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »
MB, I'm really trying with this dude but damn!!

lol np.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
Truth.

you shoulda bolded the 2nd part of my post to but oh well :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »
coach come on.

"Coach" is one of those 76 IQ conservative rednecks who supports Sarah Palin, loves guns and killing deers for the fun of it, believes in an invisible ghost in the Sky and thinks that little children should starve to death in the streets because it's not our fault that their parents are too shiftless to get jobs. Then he goes on to praise Capitalism and God in the same sentence, even though the founder of his religion was a communist hippie. Does this make any sense to you? It makes sense to the people with 76 IQs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 09:35:44 PM »
you shoulda bolded the 2nd part of my post to but oh well :D

That part goes without saying. The only people who will argue otherwise are those who take Dana White's loads on their faces.

roccoginge

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 09:37:00 PM »
You do make certain points.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:13 PM »
 "Coach" is one of those 76 IQ conservative rednecks who supports Sarah Palin, loves guns and killing deers for the fun of it, believes in an invisible ghost in the Sky and thinks that little children should starve to death in the streets because it's not our fault that their parents are too shiftless to get jobs. Then he goes on to praise Capitalism and God in the same sentence, even though the founder of his religion was a communist hippie. Does this make any sense to you? It makes sense for the people with 76 IQs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
I like coach haven't followed everything on here about him but whatever interaction I have had with him it has always been good so I don't mind if he tells me to shut up or whatever. saturday night i've had a few drinks and still shocked by fedor and some sadness to go along with it. w/e

cheers to Fedor.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 09:40:29 PM »
 "Coach" is one of those 76 IQ conservative rednecks who supports Sarah Palin, loves guns and killing deers for the fun of it, believes in an invisible ghost in the Sky and thinks that little children should starve to death in the streets because it's not our fault that their parents are too shiftless to get jobs. Then he goes on to praise Capitalism and God in the same sentence, even though the founder of his religion was a communist hippie. Does this make any sense to you? It makes sense for the people with 76 IQs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 09:42:13 PM »
MB, I wasn't telling you to shut up, I was replying to suckmymuscle's first post.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »
MB, I wasn't telling you to shut up, I was replying to suckmymuscle's first post.

w/e I didn't even care.

now we've fucked this thread all up .

UFC's heavyweight div blows.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »
I like coach haven't followed everything on here about him but whatever interaction I have had with him it has always been good so I don't mind if he tells me to shut up or whatever. saturday night i've had a few drinks and still shocked by fedor and some sadness to go along with it. w/e

cheers to Fedor.

Im honestly sad about this loss. The Werdum loss could have happened to anybody. This loss (although round 1 to me was pretty even with maybe fedor winning the round) was just crushing- partially because I truly believe Fedor wanted to gas Silva out (which was a dumb strategy against a guy so big and well rounded) but also because it is plainly obvious that he isn't the same fighter anymore. Who knows how it would have went in round three-- Bottom line is that as a Fedor fan, I would prefer he just left the game now with his pride intact and his head up high. He was the greatest HW on the planet for 10 years and he is still the greatest of all time imo. Every fighter has his decline-- rather than prolong the obvious outcome, he should retire.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 09:45:00 PM »
Im honestly sad about this loss. The Werdum loss could have happened to anybody. This loss (although round 1 to me was pretty even with maybe fedor winning the round) was just crushing- partially because I truly believe Fedor wanted to gas Silva out (which was a dumb strategy against a guy so big and well rounded) but also because it is plainly obvious that he isn't the same fighter anymore. Who knows how it would have went in round three-- Bottom line is that as a Fedor fan, I would prefer he just left the game now with his pride intact and his head up high. He was the greatest HW on the planet for 10 years and he is still the greatest of all time imo. Every fighter has his decline-- rather than prolong the obvious outcome, he should retire.

nice.

his inactivity fucked him up.

yes, GOAT.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »
 "Coach" is one of those 76 IQ conservative rednecks who supports Sarah Palin, loves guns and killing deers for the fun of it, believes in an invisible ghost in the Sky and thinks that little children should starve to death in the streets because it's not our fault that their parents are too shiftless to get jobs. Then he goes on to praise Capitalism and God in the same sentence, even though the founder of his religion was a communist hippie. Does this make any sense to you? It makes sense to the people with 76 IQs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut the fuck up you fucking fagget. You liberal fuck. Liberals destroy everything about family want to take away our beliefs and rights. They are a scourge on our society and have declared war on christians. They back mulsim terroist before there own people. Liberals are trying to keep racsimn alive bye pushing white down and making them think that the white man is after them. I hate liberals and will go to war with you. You're race traders and scumbags. You think are founding fathers would be liberals. Hell NO!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 09:46:50 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I've met Coach and I believe Coach would fuck you up too, you wouldn't have the balls to say this to Coaches face.

You balless, cowardly, sad sack of shit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »

George, Silva outweighted Fedor by over 50 lbs. This is ridiculous. It is greater than the difference between a lightweight and a heavyweight. Remember when Sakuraba used to fight Wandy at 170 lbs when Wandy was a jacked 230 lbs? Same shit here. The Fedor of 2004 might have found a way to win against these ridiculous odds, but Fedor of 2011 is too old and tired for that. Anyway, Fedor has the greatest pain threshold and ability to take shots I've ever seen. I mean, he just kept getting hammered in the face and didn't pass out lol.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »
8)

Dude you always act like your so happy to be a white negro. White acting negroes are conservative you idiot.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2011, 09:50:48 PM »
:D

Ohh and your boyfriend Che is a steaming pile of commy shit. How many people did he slaughter again.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »
Ohh and your boyfriend Che is a steaming pile of commy shit. How many people did he slaughter again.
Settle down   PHAGGOT  I didn't say nothing.