Author Topic: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?  (Read 19254 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2011, 10:56:30 PM »
I had friends growing up that thought they were the cats ass. Were always trying to pick up and once in a while would succeed, but the girls were nothing. Meanwhile I always dated the hottest girls around and were always leagues above their girlfriends. I didn't think I was the best looking guy, but I was the most in shape, but they didn't think having muscles meant anything. After years of seeing them date average bar trash chicks and years of me having good relationships with great looking girls, they finally started giving me my props. When I moved to the big city, I dated small-time actresses, models (even playboy models), singers, girls in FHM etc, and now have been living with the most beautiful of them all and plan on marrying her. These clowns are now either single and fat, all alone, or have a fat wife and are unhappy has fuk. I feel bad for them; Once kings of the 3am bar scraps, now fat, unhappy and whipped to a whale. :D

LOLOLOOL...we called it  "the 3 O'clock shuffle"  all the poor saps who haven't hooked up yet start talking to anyone with a heartbeat

Good for you dude.

I was thinking about this the other day.....Imagine if you were Lundgrenisgod......how horrible of an existence must that be ? to be bald, unattractive, out of shape at 25 years old......never mind that he is an ODD person on top of it

That must suck. And I'm not trying to flame the guy or put him down.....I am stating the plain truth, I feel sorry for dudes like that

Contrast that with being a person like me or you....i like women with large natural breasts and big nipples, small waists, and round asses.... and i get them .....I don't jerk off to pictures of them on the net and wish i had one

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2011, 11:13:11 PM »
One of my coworkers had told me that the way the light hits my eyes give it a attractive look to it...And if I am not wearing my contacts or glasses, i have this "squint", that people think I'm som angry chocolate hobbit...
The woman prolly has too many brothas hittin on her, or she is delusional to cover up the fact that she really knows she ain't the shit.

I have been told my face is handsome, but i was one of those dudes who went thru the oily faced zit phase, so I was always concerned about my looks---and it made me shy...
I wasn't until college that i was getting the looks...one of friends told me i could be a true playa if I put myself out there...but i'm  of a "relationship" dude. I've been in wrkplaces that women have grabbed my ass.
I've never dated 10s or dimes, but I've dated the girl next door types...My friends who do date the dimepeices are always complaining about how stupid, vapid, dumb or selfish the dimes are...

I'd rather date a 7-8 with a nice set of tits, a round ass, and some class and intellect that a hot to trot vapid 10

A ferrari is a good car to drive on the weekends, but not a good car to drive 7 days a week, 365 days a yr...
I knew this hot chick that would go to the club late and walk out with the stragglers...they would try to talk to her, because she had bouncy DD's on a 5'3 frame and honey coated complexion...well to keep them from talking to her, she would scratch her arm like she had something....and the closer they got, the harder she scratched...

Yes a nice rack is essential....a full C at the very least and substantial nipples and dark areolas.

I crack on you, and you give it back....but i don't doubt you have skills

Believe it or not for all the shit i talk I'm a "relationship" guy too....the few phases in my life when i was unattached i tapped that ass good, but I prefer being in a committed relationship by far. i'm just "better" at life when i have a GF.  

PS.....Natural breasts are mandatory, I HAVE NEVER dated a girl with fake boobs....i despise them

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2011, 11:15:21 PM »
Parker, that's why you date the porsches. Hot, smart, classy and good for 365 days rain or shine 8)

Now stop making threads like this and get yourself another one of those girl next door type lol.

Btw, I only date girls like Sofia Vergara lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2011, 11:23:31 PM »
Parker, that's why you date the porsches. Hot, smart, classy and good for 365 days rain or shine 8)

Now stop making threads like this and get yourself another one of those girl next door type lol.

I personally like crazy chicks....they are not for everyone but if you can handle the nonsense they are a lot of fun.

I mean we are all fucked up in our own way IMO

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2011, 11:26:58 PM »
LOLOLOOL...we called it  "the 3 O'clock shuffle"  all the poor saps who haven't hooked up yet start talking to anyone with a heartbeat

Good for you dude.

I was thinking about this the other day.....Imagine if you were Lundgrenisgod......how horrible of an existence must that be ? to be bald, unattractive, out of shape at 25 years old......never mind that he is an ODD person on top of it

That must suck. And I'm not trying to flame the guy or put him down.....I am stating the plain truth, I feel sorry for dudes like that

Contrast that with being a person like me or you....i like women with large natural breasts and big nipples, small waists, and round asses.... and i get them .....I don't jerk off to pictures of them on the net and wish i had one

This... :D

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2011, 11:30:27 PM »
Yes a nice rack is essential....a full C at the very least and substantial nipples and dark areolas.

Believe it or not for all the shit i talk I'm a "relationship" guy too....the few phases in my life when i was unattached i tapped that ass good, but I prefer being in a committed relationship by far. i'm just "better" at life when i have a GF.  

PS.....Natural breasts are mandatory, I HAVE NEVER dated a girl with fake boobs....i despise them

X2!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2011, 11:33:14 PM »

Actually, the Science of Sex Appeal is something I find very interesting...I actually believe that there something deeper, that mere chemicals and symmetry of face...that attract us. Human beings are spiritual, physical (sex) and cognitive beings...besides, the other Discovery Channel Shit wouldn't go to well here..

Many of the next girl types are with the (Porsche's) mechanics...take, take, with little return...,lol  

How are you and the lil lady?

***I've been told that on "women's" forums, that they don't have ounce of clue....

I use this place (getbig) as a training facility a gym of sorts to learn how give shit back, and to not take shit so personal...in other forums, most of the posters here would have been banned. it also helps in real life---you can take what one learns about and apply that shit
i awlays imagined you as some cool mofo who would tell a dude at the bar some chick he was involved with who had some knockers

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:10 PM »
I personally like crazy chicks....they are not for everyone but if you can handle the nonsense they are a lot of fun.

I mean we are all fucked up in our own way IMO

Those seem to be the ones I fall for the hardest. Not psycho bitches, but girls with strong personalities that are a little off the wall. Girls with passion...definitely a lot of fun, but you gotta cut through the drama...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »
Actually, the Science of Sex Appeal is something I find very interesting...I actually believe that there something deeper, that mere chemicals and symmetry of face...that attract us. Human beings are spiritual, physical (sex) and cognitive beings...besides, the other Discovery Channel Shit wouldn't go to well here..

Many of the next girl types are with the (Porsche's) mechanics...take, take, with little return...,lol  

How are you and the lil lady?

***I've been told that on "women's" forums, that they don't have ounce of clue....
I use this place (getbig) as a training facility a gym of sorts to learn how give shit back, and to not take shit so personal...in other forums, most of the posters here would have been banned. it also helps in real life---you can take what one learns about and apply that shit
i awlays imagined you as some cool mofo who would tell a dude at the bar some chick he was involved with who had some knockers

Who.....the dude's chick or my chick ?

actually both are right  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2011, 11:57:34 PM »
Who.....the dude's chick or my chick ?

actually both are right  ;D
You...
Those seem to be the ones I fall for the hardest. Not psycho bitches, but girls with strong personalities that are a little off the wall. Girls with passion...definitely a lot of fun, but you gotta cut through the drama...
You better watch that single mamma, then

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2011, 12:11:54 AM »
 ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

GWAR

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2011, 12:40:48 AM »
:D
Her nose is a little onesided/fucked up

but other than that she has very nice eyes but she's no Stella

NO, man... her face looks like an opened jar.

but ofcourse if she's naked...  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2011, 12:46:25 AM »
Opened jar?  ??? How?

that's better... but still, if you say that belongs in the hottest category, then you're shiting becausey you've posted 1000x hotter girls you've banged

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2011, 12:49:22 AM »
I just said she was cute after Parker mentioned her, no top category mentioned bro  ;).

sory, I had the "ima jump straight to page 15" mentality :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2011, 12:56:50 AM »
lol, johnny falcon/sevastase science...  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2011, 01:06:44 AM »
Bro I saw your post before you deleted it  :D

Manly jaw, high cheekbones, big lips

You'd be a good model if you were taller (no homo)

Í didn't delete it, atleast not PURPOsly  :P

here it is again.... as i said before; "I think this girl is cute aswell"

6 month old pic... I have much better hair now :P

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2011, 01:06:59 AM »
I don't know why, but I thought this thread would be full of pics of Getjiggahs...

too embarrassed to post up I guess?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2011, 04:05:13 AM »
Nice chill sound and good lyrics, overall seems like a cool artist.
"Help is Coming" should speak to you about the Iran situation....