Author Topic: NO EXPLODE  (Read 10726 times)

Kyle

NO EXPLODE
« on: August 22, 2005, 11:16:04 AM »
ya i just got the powder suplement NO EXPLODE i wanted to know if any 1 has a had good gains with it and how long they were on it when they took it and what kinds of food they ate thanks

iwillgetthere

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: NO EXPLODE
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 07:41:08 AM »
This is just a pre workout drink that helps mentally keep you in the zone and helps with constant pumps.  You will probably not see much gains but you will see some because your mind will be right.  I have been taking this for 12 weeks and will never stop taking it.  Almost nothing natural works for me but this does for some reason.  More intense workouts and more stamina.  Gook Luck.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:19:07 PM »
I sell supplements and NO Explode is  a repeat seller, so some people are getting something out of it.  For everyone who knocks it someone else swears by it.  And at 45 bucks it's not cheep.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 12:45:06 PM »
It costs too much for my tastes just to give me a little drive.  I found it ultimitely worthless, a bit of an edge while lifting, but i found zero gains.
I used it for 2 1/2 weeks, no consistant results.  Thats what I love about GNC, I tested it and took the shit back and got a refund. ;D

Bob 7

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 09:18:18 AM »
It costs too much for my tastes just to give me a little drive.  I found it ultimitely worthless, a bit of an edge while lifting, but i found zero gains.
I used it for 2 1/2 weeks, no consistant results.  Thats what I love about GNC, I tested it and took the shit back and got a refund. ;D
In the first 2 weeks I took it I gains one fourth of a inch in my arms

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 09:30:31 AM »
On my third bottle, workouts have been great, especially cause I work third shift and it gets me going after a long night, and feel and looks like I have gotten some great gains

WhoDOneit

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 12:51:58 PM »
I still like the Trac Extreme NO better!