Author Topic: Schmoe letters  (Read 10799 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Schmoe letters
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 08:37:55 PM »
I have actually thought about writing an article titled "Friend or Schmoe" cause of all the schmoe shit I get.  And also from personal situation with a fan who turned into a good friend then got real weird and very very schmoe like (no homo). He just got real klingy and started doing shit like putting my picture (stamped) on money and spending it around my hometown. I got pic of the money!!!!

Yeah lots of Fucked up shit like that. I finally told him back in June to beat feet and detatched myself from him. 3 weeks later he calls leaves a voice mail telling me he is having seperation anxiety and is having trouble letting go. Supposedly he went to a shrink and the shrink told him to write me a good bye letter, a mutaul friend told me it was 50 pages long!!!! He asked him if he should mail it to me or not and the mutual friend highly suggested not to. Now he is swinging on that guys nuts, told him sorry about that hahaha!!!!      

sounds like a really freaky situation and i feel sorry for you

however, I don't know if he was "technically" a "schmoe"...I dunno, I think a "schmoe" has to exchange money with you for services or they have to show interest in worshiping you in a non natural type way....I dunno....we might need a ruling here

"schmoe" or not, the dude was definately a psycho

btw, this is just the first installment of "schmoe letters"...many more will come

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 08:42:05 PM »
time to ungay johnny
This first girl looks like a wifey chick who is really a closet freak...Hippy, but what's odd is she has no booty...

You need to post more, or pm me ;D...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 09:14:40 PM »

however, I don't know if he was "technically" a "schmoe"...I dunno, I think a "schmoe" has to exchange money with you for services or they have to show interest in worshiping you in a non natural type way....I dunno....we might need a ruling here

btw, this is just the first installment of "schmoe letters"...many more will come
U both need to man up and get off the fuckin cross

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 09:36:14 PM »
I have actually thought about writing an article titled "Friend or Schmoe" cause of all the schmoe shit I get.  And also from personal situation with a fan who turned into a good friend then got real weird and very very schmoe like (no homo). He just got real klingy and started doing shit like putting my picture (stamped) on money and spending it around my hometown. I got pic of the money!!!!

Yeah lots of Fucked up shit like that. I finally told him back in June to beat feet and detatched myself from him. 3 weeks later he calls leaves a voice mail telling me he is having seperation anxiety and is having trouble letting go. Supposedly he went to a shrink and the shrink told him to write me a good bye letter, a mutaul friend told me it was 50 pages long!!!! He asked him if he should mail it to me or not and the mutual friend highly suggested not to. Now he is swinging on that guys nuts, told him sorry about that hahaha!!!!       

A schmomosexual in Ohio. Go figure.  :D :D
D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 09:59:47 PM »
Why do so many people want to schome you Johnny?
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 10:59:12 PM »
I have actually thought about writing an article titled "Friend or Schmoe" cause of all the schmoe shit I get.  And also from personal situation with a fan who turned into a good friend then got real weird and very very schmoe like (no homo). He just got real klingy and started doing shit like putting my picture (stamped) on money and spending it around my hometown. I got pic of the money!!!!

hahahha to funny :D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:11 AM »
putting my picture (stamped) on money and spending it around my hometown. I got pic of the money!!!!

Now that's bizarre.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 08:03:17 AM »
Why do so many people want to schome you Johnny?

honestly, I'm not dumb enoug to think that it is just me

i'm just the only one on here dumb enough to admit that i get schmoe letters

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 04:58:42 PM »
Now that's bizarre.

I got the pic of it   :(

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »

Johnny he kinda did sorta worship me, he had a pic of me on his desk at work!!! Got very very weird, really started to creep my wife out

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 05:00:28 PM »
A schmomosexual in Ohio. Go figure.  :D :D

he was from milwaukee and came down here all the time. Still does cause now he is swinging on another guys nuts down here.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2011, 05:05:58 PM »
Now that's bizarre.

here ya go Pedro, he did this shit on 1s 5s 10s and 20s and spent them around town!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
he was from milwaukee and came down here all the time. Still does cause now he is swinging on another guys nuts down here.

They are everywhere and it is generally the older ones that check you out in the locker rooms.  >:( >:( You cannot stop them.  >:( >:( I can be in a gym in any state and a "Schmoe" will look at my dick while taking a piss.  >:( >:( It has to be bad for you.  :-\ I would think you would just get to a certain point and say, "Really?? get the fuck out of here". I saw some Vid on here where the Gym is in Ohio....looks hardcore and would hope there are no "Schmoes" there. I would like to train at that one but you gotta get that O$U Flag down.  8)
D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »
No schmoes here!!!! Not in my gym at least :)  You are more then welcome to come train but I dont know about the OSU flag hahah!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »
Johnny he kinda did sorta worship me, he had a pic of me on his desk at work!!! Got very very weird, really started to creep my wife out

that's bad

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011, 06:27:24 PM »
here ya go Pedro, he did this shit on 1s 5s 10s and 20s and spent them around town!!!

That's awesome

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2011, 06:32:10 PM »

bwaHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2011, 06:41:43 PM »

He even put your name on it and the town in Ohio. Damn, you have a problem.  :-\ :-\
D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2011, 06:46:47 PM »
Had a problem!!! Have not had any contact with him since the beginning of June last summer. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2011, 06:48:32 PM »
Had a problem!!! Have not had any contact with him since the beginning of June last summer. 

I would have said, "Punch him in the Balls", but he might like that.  :-\ :-\
D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 04:46:16 AM »

why won't you hang out with me anymore?

was it the money stamps?
Deep Tissue Massage

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I never doubted it - no-one would make something like that up - but I'm glad you posted the pic. This is my humour high point of today.

I have no words to describe how happy I am that you have people like that following you & I don't.

Fucking brilliant!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 05:49:50 AM »

Err... you realy think he's over it????

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 06:00:20 AM »

I'm not gonna be ignored Mike!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2011, 10:33:17 AM »
I'm not gonna be ignored Mike!

Scariest movie ever made........but still kinda hot in that "I fucked the divorcee at the end of the street" look.
 ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D