Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47217 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
bump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
why bump???...I've already destroyed you in this thread

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
why bump???...I've already destroyed you in this thread

Agreed.

Egypt is paradise on earth.

Thanks Andre!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Agreed.

Egypt is paradise on earth.

Thanks Andre!

I guess they were in the Garden of Eden before huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess they were in the Garden of Eden before huh?

O-TWINK looks like utter shit in this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump -- LMFAO!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
about what?

The Muslim Bros who Obama supported are banned, ousted and listed as a terrorist group   -yeah real victory you FNG fool

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Muslim Bros who Obama supported are banned, ousted and listed as a terrorist group   -yeah real victory you FNG fool

we just need to get out of the middle east period....let Israel deal with it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

the problem isn't fcking liberals... they'll always have that 40% slice of americans.

the problem is RINOs, pretending to be republican, keeping actual conservatives out of office.

You give boehnner's leadership role to Cruz for a year... I bet we see some positive change.   It's like libs dress up with a repub t-shirt so no more repubs can get in the party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If Obama handled the problem correctly - why did his favored MB get ousted and labled as a terrorist group and banned?

F Obama for his treason, and even worse are those who still support him.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If Obama handled the problem correctly - why did his favored MB get ousted and labled as a terrorist group and banned?

F Obama for his treason, and even worse are those who still support him.   

my my how we twist the facts when we hate someone....

Obama DID NOT favor the MB..he favored FREE ELECTIONS..just like BUSH DID with the palestinians...both Obama and Bush got bitten in the ass bwecause they didn't realize the arabs would be stupid enough to elect the MB and HAMAS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
my my how we twist the facts when we hate someone....

Obama DID NOT favor the MB..he favored FREE ELECTIONS..just like BUSH DID with the palestinians...both Obama and Bush got bitten in the ass bwecause they didn't realize the arabs would be stupid enough to elect the MB and HAMAS

LOL - so Imam Ayatollah Obama el Baracki was just incompetent?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
LOL - so Imam Ayatollah Obama el Baracki was just incompetent?
by wanting free elections??

How does that even compute to you?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Obama supported an organization that even the Saudis believe are terrorists. The Muslim Brotherhood area despicable lot who upon gaining power in Egypt began a campaign of violence and suppression against Christians.  Obama is screwing up Egypt yet again by not working Al Sisi, one of the only major leaders in that region who is actively trying to take proactive steps to defeat radical Islam.  For some people Obama blindness will always corrupt their judgement.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama supported an organization that even the Saudis believe are terrorists. The Muslim Brotherhood area despicable lot who upon gaining power in Egypt began a campaign of violence and suppression against Christians.  Obama is screwing up Egypt yet again by not working Al Sisi, one of the only major leaders in that region who is actively trying to take proactive steps to defeat radical Islam.  For some people Obama blindness will always corrupt their judgement.

The fact is, Obama wanted free elections.....just as Bush did in the middle east...it has ben long-standing policy in the U.S......again..democrac y isn't perfect and Bush got bit as well when he advocated and supported elections in Gaza and HAMAS got elected....

The voice of reason wins again................... .

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The fact is, Obama wanted free elections.....just as Bush did in the middle east...it has ben long-standing policy in the U.S......again..democrac y isn't perfect and Bush got bit as well when he advocated and supported elections in Gaza and HAMAS got elected....

The voice of reason wins again................... .

The fact is that Obama supported and continues to support a terrorist organization.  An organization that intimidated voters through violence.  Instead of seeing the ascension of a true moderate like Al Sisi as an opportunity, Obama has totally ignored him while also maintaining a relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood. This isn't common sense in the least.  As for Bush, I don't have to justify his actions because I didn't vote for him or support his policies.  Bush is also not the president now.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The fact is that Obama supported and continues to support a terrorist organization.  An organization that intimidated voters through violence.  Instead of seeing the ascension of a true moderate like Al Sisi as an opportunity, Obama has totally ignored him while also maintaining a relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood. This isn't common sense in the least.  As for Bush, I don't have to justify his actions because I didn't vote for him or support his policies.  Bush is also not the president now.

I don't see any ongoing support for the MB...thats only in your mind.......I like Sisi as well but its never a good idea for the president of the United States to openly support a general who staged a coup on a democratically elected government.....that would be extremely hypocritical...I'm sure Obama and others in the administration like the fact that Sisi took over..they just can't openly say it.....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I don't see any ongoing support for the MB...thats only in your mind.......I like Sisi as well but its never a good idea for the president of the United States to openly support a general who staged a coup on a democratically elected government.....that would be extremely hypocritical...I'm sure Obama and others in the administration like the fact that Sisi took over..they just can't openly say it.....

I wouldn't expect you to see any ongoing support for the MB. The fact that the Obama administration refuses to call the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization or condemn their actions is a defacto endorsement. The hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood members.  As soon as the Muslim Brotherhood came to power they did everything in their power to de-legitimize Egyptian democracy.  Obaama said nothing.  It was the policies of the Muslim Brotherhood that resulted in their ouster.  By the way, Obama himself never called the removal of the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi a coup.

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I wouldn't expect you to see any ongoing support for the MB. The fact that the Obama administration refuses to call the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization or condemn their actions is a defacto endorsement. The hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood members.  As soon as the Muslim Brotherhood came to power they did everything in their power to de-legitimize Egyptian democracy.  Obaama said nothing.  It was the policies of the Muslim Brotherhood that resulted in their ouster.  By the way, Obama himself never called the removal of the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi a coup.

again ..all in your mind..but why argue with a mental patient???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
again ..all in your mind..but why argue with a mental patient???

In your case, why argue with a fool.
A

James

the problem isn't fcking liberals... they'll always have that 40% slice of americans.

the problem is RINOs, pretending to be republican, keeping actual conservatives out of office.

You give boehnner's leadership role to Cruz for a year... I bet we see some positive change.   It's like libs dress up with a repub t-shirt so no more repubs can get in the party.

another post defending liberals by the self proclaimed republican   ::)

"240 the Rino" to the rescue !!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/09/exclusive-el-sisi-urges-arab-ready-force-to-confront-isis-questions-if-us

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, in an exclusive interview with Fox News, appealed to the U.S. to play a greater role in helping his country fight terrorism -- as he urged the creation of an "Arab ready force" to confront the Islamic State and similar groups.

The Egyptian leader spoke with Fox News' Bret Baier in an extensive interview conducted in Cairo. He addressed the need for what he called a religious "revolution," urging moderate Muslims around the world to "stand up" against terrorists twisting their religion.

But in the short term, he said more military might and funding will be needed to confront the extremist threat and questioned whether the U.S. was doing enough for Egypt.

El-Sisi, speaking mostly through a translator, said that while the U.S. has helped Egypt for decades, Egypt needs that help "more than ever," and wants to see a "big response from capable countries."

He said the suspension of U.S. equipment and arms to his country has sent a "negative indication to the public opinion that the United States is not standing by the Egyptians."

El-Sisi -- who eventually took power after former President Mohammed Morsi was overthrown in 2013 -- was referring to aid and shipments that have been held up in the wake of Morsi's ouster. Though the U.S. continues to deliver nearly $1.5 billion a year in mostly military assistance, some high-profile shipments have been halted since the military leadership overthrew Morsi -- and particularly since the military's crackdown on Islamist groups. This includes holding back on deliveries of F-16 fighter jets, M1A1 tanks and Harpoon missiles.

In December, the Pentagon delivered a previously stalled shipment of 10 Apache helicopters to Egypt.

El-Sisi told Fox News the need for weapons and equipment remains "dire," and Egyptians "would like to feel that the United States is standing by them."

Asked directly how he and other Arab allies view U.S. leadership in the region, he answered briefly in English: "Difficult questions."

He addressed his country's campaign against terrorism weeks after the Islamic State released a video showing 21 Egyptian Christians being beheaded. That video triggered Egyptian airstrikes on ISIS targets in Libya -- airstrikes that, according to the Pentagon, the Egyptians did not notify the U.S. of in advance.

At the time, even the top Pentagon spokesman acknowledged the U.S. and Egypt have a "complex relationship."

While Egypt is not currently launching airstrikes alongside the U.S. and other Arab nations in Iraq and Syria, el-Sisi endorsed the idea of an "Arab ready force" with U.S. backing to take on security challenges.

He said this "ready force" could include his country, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Jordan and others, and be "capable of defending our national security" and confronting dangers in the region.

The Egyptian president first called for such a regional coalition in a speech last month. In the interview with Fox News, he stressed that ISIS and other groups pose a growing threat.

"We have to admit that terrorism is now a major threat not only to Egypt or even the immediate region, but it is a threat to the stability and security of the whole world," the Egyptian leader said. "We can also see that the map of terrorism and extremism is expanding, it is not recessing."

He also said it's important to push to "reinstate the right meaning of religion." Addressing the role of the Muslim Brotherhood in his country, he spoke out against what he described as "political Islam."

He said the people of Egypt have a "real fear of this kind" of system, adding they feel "these people have turned their lives into a living hell."

He made these remarks in the course of defending the ouster of Morsi, who had been aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood. Responding to characterizations of his removal as a "coup," el-Sisi acknowledged that "free and fair elections" resulted in Morsi's election. But he said millions of Egyptians took to the streets when they wanted to remove that leadership -- he claimed the country was headed into a "vicious cycle of civil war," at the time he and other military leaders intervened.

Meanwhile, amid some concerns expressed by el-Sisi about the U.S. commitment to his country, Secretary of State John Kerry announced Monday he will travel to Egypt on March 12 to attend an economic development conference. Kerry plans to meet with el-Sisi and other senior Egyptian leaders to discuss various issues including efforts to fight ISIS.