Author Topic: Boehner: Obama a citizen and handled Egypt correctly...3333 commits suicide!  (Read 47246 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
There you have it.....John Boehner, Republican House Speaker commented yesterday that according to Hawaii, Obama is a United States citizen and this is good enough for him....he further stated that in his opinion, Obama handled the Egyptian uprising in an appropriate manner....

3333, your own man says this .....If you haven't done so already, PLEASE KILL YOURSELF AND STOP IT WITH THESE STUPID NONSENSE THREADS about Obama's supposed incompetence!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Uh, I don't think 333 cares for Boehner either, chief.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
coach is on suicide watch as we speak

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Oh, but I do think he does.  Its doubtful he`d pass one up on an idle Tuesday after lunch.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
He's a loon, and that's pretty amazing considering some the characters in these parts.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Boehner is going to choose his battles wisely

the calm before the storm my friend, the calm before the storm

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Was Boner crying when he gave the statement?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Obama took a trip to bangladesh with his dog and spent  $14,098,923,763,923.97 of taxpayer money according to MSNBC

Obamacare will cost 6,900,159,719 jobs in America alone according to CNN

Obama is ruining the world and these facts prove it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I don't see the big deal. Obama did a "good job" because he hardly did anything and when he did, they just basically told him to go f**k himself and stay out of it. Obama just failed.....again!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Quote from Obama: "I support Mubarak and his regime, I plan to apply his concept to the American people as it goes well with my muslim agenda"  -this morning on QVC

there you have it, straight from the horses mouth.  definatly out to ruin america.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Quote from Obama: "I support Mubarak and his regime, I plan to apply his concept to the American people as it goes well with my muslim agenda"  -this morning on QVC

there you have it, straight from the horses mouth.  definatly out to ruin america.

Damn, did he really say that out loud?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Wow you guys have like 30 jobs each?  :o
its the american way ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama didnt handle shit.  Please, you fools are desperate to latch on to anything, just anything, to make this collosal failure look good. 

Every single thing this faux messiah has touched has gotten far worse. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
The Speaker of the GOP lead House says otherwise.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Speaker of the GOP lead House says otherwise.

So?   I could care less what boehner says.   He is too slick x 10 for my tastes.   Compared to that communist bitch Pelosi he is a major improvement, but I dont give a rats ass what he says.   

Again, Ferguson, world respected historian and economist tells it clearly, even for obama dildos like yourself: 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Boehner drinks a lotta merlot.  I like that about him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ferguson confirms what Trump has been saying, this admn is laughed at by the world and by world leaders.   

But oh yeah, andreisabitch, TA, lurker, Benny, and the rest of Team Kneepad know better.   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Changing your opinion up to 2x a day does not equal handing a crisis well. Boehner is as big of a douche as Obama is.

Obama handled this entire event like the novice, inexperienced moron that he is. It was truly embarrassing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm just happy Boehnner didn't burst into tears.

when barbara bush is ripping on him for it in interviews, it's time to man the fck up.  if obama broke into tears in every 3rd interview, he'd never hear the end of it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Changing your opinion up to 2x a day does not equal handing a crisis well. Boehner is as big of a douche as Obama is.

Obama handled this entire event like the novice, inexperienced moron that he is. It was truly embarrassing.

;D  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"We hate Israel, U.S., UK, Germany, and need to detroy Israel"

Yeah, fucking brilliant foreign policy.  ::)  ::) 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha ha ha - CNN begged a street protestor to praise Obama nd even the street protestor said Obama is  complete joke and failure. 

But oh that's right - andreisadildo, TA, benny, and the rest of the obama Jim Jones cult know better.    ::)  ::)

Audio at site of protestor claiming Obama has no policy at all and is a conflicting mess of empty statements and had NOTHING to d with anything.   

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Dji6Th1fysgJ:www.eyeblast.tv/Public/checker.aspx%3Fv%3DhdqGSUSUqG+nic+robertson+obama+egypt&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
see, you can get some ass clown on the streets to say anything.  I saw protesters on msnbc saying it was about poverty, and they could care less about the USA.  on fox, they had protesters blaming obama.  Really, you can find a protester that blames twinkie filling, if you look long enough or ask the right question.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
see, you can get some ass clown on the streets to say anything.  I saw protesters on msnbc saying it was about poverty, and they could care less about the USA.  on fox, they had protesters blaming obama.  Really, you can find a protester that blames twinkie filling, if you look long enough or ask the right question.

The simple fact is the media was trying to make this out to be about Obama, just look at the questions they were asking.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

It was CNN who was trying to kneepad obama like you do dail.  The two different protestors the CNN anchor tried to get to say good things about Obama said the same thing - that obama is an ass - sorry it conflicts with your messiah worship.