Author Topic: Wife beating etiquette.... as told by the Prophet Mohammod  (Read 5775 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Wife beating etiquette.... as told by the Prophet Mohammod
« on: February 15, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Wife beating etiquette.... as told by the Prophet Mohammod
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 03:02:07 PM »
don't insult Islam..

They are the religion of peace... beat your wife, marry 4 wives and taking innocent lives through suicide bombings are pathway to 72 lustful virgins given by Satan Allah
I am a mini beast

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH that mother fucker said "there is a beating etiquette"

LOL  ;D

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 03:23:02 PM »
don't insult Islam..

They are the religion of peace... beat your wife, marry 4 wives and taking innocent lives through suicide bombings are pathway to 72 lustful virgins given by Satan Allah

72 virgins is not in the Koran.

Christianity has had it's fair share of discrimination. "Suffer not a witch to live" caused about 50,000 witch burnings in Europe. Slavery in the Bible was used to justify slavery in the U.S. (See Fredrick Douglas's autobiography). The Bible was also used to discriminate against women for the several hundreds if not thousand years (Eve being the cause of the fall of mankind despite the uplifting story of Mary). Also, anesthesia was proposed to be banned because Eve was given painful birth as a punishment and if women didn't suffer during births then isn't that going against God? Not to mention the crusades or inquisition or the genocide of native americans, etc. Not to mention the thousands of years of hating Jews because Judas Sicari (not Iscariot) "betrayed" Jesus.

What was this thread about again? Oh yea, wife beating  ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »
72 virgins is not in the Koran.

Christianity has had it's fair share of discrimination. "Suffer not a witch to live" caused about 50,000 witch burnings in Europe. Slavery in the Bible was used to justify slavery in the U.S. (See Fredrick Douglas's autobiography). The Bible was also used to discriminate against women for the several hundreds if not thousand years (Eve being the cause of the fall of mankind despite the uplifting story of Mary). Also, anesthesia was proposed to be banned because Eve was given painful birth as a punishment and if women didn't suffer during births then isn't that going against God? Not to mention the crusades or inquisition or the genocide of native americans, etc. Not to mention the thousands of years of hating Jews because Judas Sicari (not Iscariot) "betrayed" Jesus.

What was this thread about again? Oh yea, wife beating  ::)

Slaves that were referred to in the Bible were indentured servants, not unwilling slaves.  It was common practice for this to occur, individuals would become indentured to pay off debts for themselves or families, there was no condoning of slavery at all in the Bible.  Do you even know why the Crusades started?  Because  Muslims were wiping out and murdering Christians left and right, raping and killing anyone who was Christian.  And holy fucking lol at the reason people hate Jews is because Judas Sicari.  Jesus was a  Jew  you dolt.  People hate Jews because they are racist that's all there is to it.  Women were discriminated against because in every culture up until the past hundred years or so, they were seen as inferior and had nothing to do with the fall of Mary.

Next time try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before making such retarded comments.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Slaves that were referred to in the Bible were indentured servants, not unwilling slaves.  It was common practice for this to occur, individuals would become indentured to pay off debts for themselves or families, there was no condoning of slavery at all in the Bible.  Do you even know why the Crusades started?  Because  Muslims were wiping out and murdering Christians left and right, raping and killing anyone who was Christian.  And holy fucking lol at the reason people hate Jews is because Judas Sicari.  Jesus was a  Jew  you dolt.  People hate Jews because they are racist that's all there is to it.  Women were discriminated against because in every culture up until the past hundred years or so, they were seen as inferior and had nothing to do with the fall of Mary.

Next time try knowing what the fuck you are talking about before making such retarded comments.

*pops knuckles* let's see here

Yes there are slaves in the Bible (Moses leading the indentured servants out of Egypt?). People try to gloss over the use of slaves and ignore that part, just like the "Suffer not a witch to live" verse. The crusades started because the pope called on Christians in Europe to reconquer the holy land. Yes people do hate Jews because of Judas (Jews killed Jesus, and Judas was the money holder which partly explains that stereotype). Yes Jesus was a Jew, but that's irrelevant. It is very clear that women were discriminated against in the 1400-1500s Europe especially because of Eve. There are several letters where writers wonder if women have souls or are on the same level as dogs.

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 03:48:39 PM »
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH that mother fucker said "there is a beating etiquette"

LOL  ;D

that video was hillarious.

"allah said not in the face, and dont break her bones"

in the rest of the woman beating world its called " not leaving evidence" haha.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »
Were both right as george the prophet would say

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »
Wasn't this a bonus VHS that came with "Nasser on the Way"?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »

Do you get a free thong when you order the tape?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 04:12:34 PM »
Don't forget what Nasser did was against Islam...He raised his hand above his head to beat her, which is forbidden..

I learned a lot form the dude in the video.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 04:13:43 PM »
Do you get a free thong when you order the tape?
Of course. It was the best Christmas ever!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 04:14:23 PM »
Don't forget what Nasser did was against Islam...He raised his hand above his head to beat her, which is forbidden..

I learned a lot form the dude in the video.
i think alot of mooslims have learned the bruce lee 1 inch punch in order to give a good beating while still adhering to the beating etiquite

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 04:21:43 PM »

Sean connery somewhat agrees  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA havent seen that ending before  ;D ;D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 04:24:33 PM »

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »
Women have slapped me and it took everything within me not to return the favor.  >:(

I was afraid of legal consequences. She loosened some of my teeth too. That tall bitch with hands bigger than mine and lean muscle to boot. Women can do whatever the fuk they want in this day and age. What happened to the time when we men were in charge? U idiots really need to take the world back from these vagina carriers. They don't know jack shit let them sit at home raising babies, cleaning the house, doing dishes and laundry, which is all they know.

The rules need to change not so men can attack women, but threaten to in case the bitch gets out of line and may start attacking u. Keep em in check without raising a hand. But the moment she hits u u can throw the bitch out of your highrise apartment in self defence.  >:(

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »
I am such a passive mild mannered type of guy and would never resort to violence no matter what, but neither should women. Moment the bitch strikes u u should be allowed to strike back. Some of them are bigger than me too.  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
Women have slapped me and it took everything within me not to return the favor.  >:(

I was afraid of legal consequences. She loosened some of my teeth too. That tall bitch with hands bigger than mine and lean muscle to boot. Women can do whatever the fuk they want in this day and age. What happened to the time when we men were in charge? U idiots really need to take the world back from these vagina carriers. They don't know jack shit let them sit at home raising babies, cleaning the house, doing dishes and laundry, which is all they know.

The rules need to change not so men can attack women, but threaten to in case the bitch gets out of line and may start attacking u. Keep em in check without raising a hand. But the moment she hits u u can throw the bitch out of your highrise apartment in self defence.  >:(
When a woman steps to you like a man, then she is gonna get treated like a man. If a woman picks up a weapon, she just grew some balls...that woman did what she did because she knew you wouldn't do shit, they know who to fuck with...and what is telling is that you never said why she slapped you

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 04:38:16 PM »
beating your wife/gf = bitch made. simple.

A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 04:47:20 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 04:51:22 PM »
Fuck the Muslim faith and that douchebag prophet fuck Mohammed and fuck all religion.

This video shows the total retardation of the Muslim faith.

But I will say this. Sometimes people, man or woman, needs a good slap. And if a female hits a male in a moment of argument, the male should return the favour. Put your hands on me in an aggressive manner and I'll do the same to you.

Folks need to develop control and not strike another unless absolutely necessary. It's not OK for chicks to shove and hit their guys.

And neither is it OK for these Muslim asshats to discipline their wives with "beatings", no matter how soft.

If I saw one of these dinks hit a lady in an effort to discipline her, I'd snap the skinny bedsheet-wearer's neck.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 04:52:24 PM »
Whats up with the nose?

Her Muslim husband and father-in-law cut it and her ears off and left her to bleed to death on the side of a mountain because she tried to run away from the beatings and abuse.

It was a woman's organization led by evil Americans that saved her and gave her a fake nose so that she can live a normal life, though.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 04:52:38 PM »
When a woman steps to you like a man, then she is gonna get treated like a man. If a woman picks up a weapon, she just grew some balls...that woman did what she did because she knew you wouldn't do shit, they know who to fuck with...and what is telling is that you never said why she slapped you

That was my first love and I made the mistake of falling in love with a girl who I didn't know was a cheating whore. She was tall and had the looks of a model and was beautiful. The piece of shit was cheating on me and when she was sleeping in my bed when her phone received a txt from her other boyfriend who was paying her money cuz his name was listed as "Businessman" in her phone, I told him all about us and her other guy. I texted the guy too who was her Filipino boyfriend working in another province about me and the businessman, and gave them both each others contact details. Deleted the txts afterwards but next day she found out cuz 1 or both of the guys told her to f off and I didnt even see it coming BAM.

I stood up, may have been bleeding or a cut on my lip cant remember, I was thinking u fuking girl u cheat on me and u hit me like its my fault? I wanted to slap her back to show her not to fuk with a man ever again cuz even if we're not physically big our strength is far greater cuz we got the gift of testosterone unlike their pathetic estrogen asses, and this was her fault to begin with. It took me a good few months to get over her, I was completely crushed like nothing before that cuz I thought this was it and I found my soulmate to be with forever, that was when I almost committed suicide and started taking antidepressants. Particularly difficult too cuz I dont have family or any1 to turn to for comfort, I'm pretty much alone in the world.

But these days I realise they're all miserable whores and probably don't have a heart anymore to fall in love. I only wish I meet someone like her now cuz she was a solid 8.5, decent personality, enough intelligence, incredible sex appeal. I had an amazing 6 7 months with her and if only I had not fallen in love and not confronted her and pretended not to know about her other guys I may still be having those amazing times, unbelievable sex, great convo, billiards and badminton partner. I was actually happy the first time in my life those 6 months. I felt happiness but it was ripped away from me in dramatic fashion. But I was so in love with her I just couldnt help it, when I found out I can't even describe how I felt, it was the lowest of lows and I came so close to suicide thankfully I didnt jump off that ferry in the middle of the sea at 2am, scared me too much I stook by the edge broke out in a cold sweat and was like fuck I cant do this, the sky looks black, sea looks black, and I cant swim, looks like such a painful way to go.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
*pops knuckles* let's see here

Yes there are slaves in the Bible (Moses leading the indentured servants out of Egypt?). People try to gloss over the use of slaves and ignore that part, just like the "Suffer not a witch to live" verse. The crusades started because the pope called on Christians in Europe to reconquer the holy land. Yes people do hate Jews because of Judas (Jews killed Jesus, and Judas was the money holder which partly explains that stereotype). Yes Jesus was a Jew, but that's irrelevant. It is very clear that women were discriminated against in the 1400-1500s Europe especially because of Eve. There are several letters where writers wonder if women have souls or are on the same level as dogs.

I didn't say there were no slaves, just that the verses referring to slaves refer to indentured servants, not the Jews, who were unwilling slaves of Egypt.  The pope didn't start the crusades on a whim because he felt like it, there were mass killings of Christians by Muslims which started it all.  Again, women have been discriminated heavily in ALL cultures, it's not relegated towards any single religion or culture, hell they are still treated like dogs by many Muslim cultures.  Your point is what exactly?  Trying to defend Islam by painting Christianity as just as evil isn't a war you're going to win.  As much as I detest the "christian" church, pope etc, at least they've gotten their shit together somewhat and aren't living like it's the 1100's like most Muslim cultures are.