Author Topic: first dbol and test e cycle  (Read 3139 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
first dbol and test e cycle
« on: February 16, 2011, 05:56:45 AM »
i'm 30, 5'7", 168 lbs,16% bf,been lifting for almost 7 years

i'm thinkin of taking 25-30mg dbol for 6 weeks with 250mg test e for 12 weeks

is my cycle okay?

my pct will be clomid and hcg,should i use nolvadex as well as i heard nolva do little help than clomid..

maybe i use nolva during my cycle in case gyno starts?
T

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: first dbol and test e cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »
I would up the dose to 500mg-750mg of test E and use 30mg-50mg Dbol (6 weeks) personally I like 16 weeks but 12 weeks is fine. Wait two weeks after last shot of test E and use 20mg nolva every day for 2 weeks. Run HCG the entire cycle!

Do some more research. This is just my suggestion.
All Gas!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:22:58 AM »
no need to run hcg entire cycle, do some research your self....

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 01:32:33 PM »
no need to run hcg entire cycle, do some research your self....

Just speaking from personal experience stud settle down. Whenever I ran HCG the entire cycle at 500iu's e3d my balls stayed full and I seemed to recover much faster, so I would still say run HCG the entire cycle and it helps keep you natural test going. For the price of HCG why not............
All Gas!

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »
if taking hcg for entire cycle wouldn't it will interfere with the test and dbol gains?
T

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 08:42:17 PM »
if taking hcg for entire cycle wouldn't it will interfere with the test and dbol gains?
nah it should make the cycle more effective actually, it will add some extra test to your stack.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 08:46:54 PM »
30mg dbol for 4-6 weeks and run your test at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks.  This would be good for your first cycle.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:00:36 PM »
can i just use 250 mg first since this is my first cycle to see how i respond
T

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 06:29:29 AM »
500mg a week is the norm i do believe and more test does not mean better, 250 a week is a bit light, even first cycle.
Maynard is GOD!!

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 09:10:50 AM »
If anything. Drop the dbol and do only 500mg a week of test.  250 isn't enough bro

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
given i am only 5'7",i have seen people over 6 ft put 500mg,really need to now the dosages though,dont want to overdose myself....
T

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »
I think your overthinking it bro. 500mg a week is perfect. 250 is not enough. I'm 5'9. Alot of bodybuilders aren't tall.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 02:29:57 AM »
1 question,what if i front load, like 750mg in the first week,will it be beneficial?
T

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 03:18:34 AM »
*Front loading, long term as far as the cycle goes it won't do anything for you. The success of the cycle will not be affected by front loading or not.

*250mg/wk is on the low end, closer to HRT doses but more than likely more than you're making naturally. Results from the test may not be dramatic, how you eat will greatly determine this but there's no reason you can't grow from this cycle, especially with the added dbol. I do agree though, 500mg/wk would be better.

*Taking nolva while on cycle might keep the gyno monster away, you may not need it at all though but a little nolva won't hurt anything. If you end up being sensitive to gyno and there's no way to predict this, nolva will not be the answer. In this case you'll have to get an aromatase inhibitor.

*HCG, yes it will keep your balls fuller while on cycle, is it necessary? I don't think it is. Yes, it will stimulate testosterone production and increase testosterone levels but only slightly. Further, you're not really keeping your natural testosterone levels alive, this is a myth. HCG has the ability to mimic LH not replace it...your thyroid is not going to be fooled. IMO, HCG is best used post cycle before nolva and or clomid therapy. If you decide to use it, start pinning HCG 10 days after your last shot and inject it every day at 1,000iu per day for ten straight days. Follow that with nolva or clomid.

*Nolva or clomid for PCT, either is fine. MG for MG nolva is stronger but in the end, adequate doses of either will work. 4wks of therapy using nolva or clomid after the hcg will work well.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 03:52:33 AM »
thanks arnold u cleared pretty much everything i needed to know.guess i will just start with 500mg/w test e with dbol..will get some AI on hands 1st
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 03:55:45 AM »
great advice from arnie there, alot of over imformation regarding pct lately,,, realy over the top

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2011, 04:00:23 AM »
yea it's like the more you try to get the information the more confused you get
T

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:16 AM »
*Front loading, long term as far as the cycle goes it won't do anything for you. The success of the cycle will not be affected by front loading or not.

*250mg/wk is on the low end, closer to HRT doses but more than likely more than you're making naturally. Results from the test may not be dramatic, how you eat will greatly determine this but there's no reason you can't grow from this cycle, especially with the added dbol. I do agree though, 500mg/wk would be better.

*Taking nolva while on cycle might keep the gyno monster away, you may not need it at all though but a little nolva won't hurt anything. If you end up being sensitive to gyno and there's no way to predict this, nolva will not be the answer. In this case you'll have to get an aromatase inhibitor.

*HCG, yes it will keep your balls fuller while on cycle, is it necessary? I don't think it is. Yes, it will stimulate testosterone production and increase testosterone levels but only slightly. Further, you're not really keeping your natural testosterone levels alive, this is a myth. HCG has the ability to mimic LH not replace it...your thyroid is not going to be fooled. IMO, HCG is best used post cycle before nolva and or clomid therapy. If you decide to use it, start pinning HCG 10 days after your last shot and inject it every day at 1,000iu per day for ten straight days. Follow that with nolva or clomid.

*Nolva or clomid for PCT, either is fine. MG for MG nolva is stronger but in the end, adequate doses of either will work. 4wks of therapy using nolva or clomid after the hcg will work well.

So what about on more stronger cycles like test and tren?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 02:21:24 PM »
So what about on more stronger cycles like test and tren?

What are you asking?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2011, 03:14:25 PM »
What are you asking?

Always run hcg post cycle?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 12:59:58 AM »
Always run hcg post cycle?

In my opinion that's the best place to use hcg but I would also say for some cycles it's not always needed but it won't hurt anything either.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2011, 04:29:16 AM »

So, you should first finish with the hcg and then start clomid? what if you do them together? I always did them together hcg+clomid combo, dont ask me why.. i dont have a clue.  :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »
So, you should first finish with the hcg and then start clomid? what if you do them together? I always did them together hcg+clomid combo, dont ask me why.. i dont have a clue.  :)

Yes, separately...hcg first then nolva and/or clomid. Doing them together doesn't make sense IMO.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 07:14:18 AM »
Oh and TS id advise getting your bodyfat down from 16% before starting test and dbol.Youll end up just looking fat :)