Author Topic: Paris Hilton's 30th Birthday Gift from boyfriend  (Read 5479 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Paris Hilton's 30th Birthday Gift from boyfriend
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 12:31:01 PM »
Another rich person who can't drive.  Just what we need.
I'll take the ghetto driver in a Civic, over a pretentious Lexus/Mercedes driver any day.
N

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »
The man is just a WORKHORSE!!!!! No wonder America is striving ... People like this guy Cy who wake up at 9am and out the house at Noon to start work is what makes paper in america, dont know how we would all survive without his partying contributions

9:00 a.m. // Jesse: Woke up, immediately checked all my messages (e-mails, texts, voice messages) and called my brother Cy and Victor Drai to check on things. I showered quickly, threw on some nice clothes, took vitamins and washed them down with a glass of fresh-squeezed juice and a protein shake.

Noon // Cy: I wake up and immediately grab my BlackBerry off its charger, then lay back down to check and return my voicemails, text messages and e-mails. Then I eat a late breakfast, take a shower and prepare to head out for the day.

In his defense, being a "night club" owner, he probably doesn't get home til 5 am.
Deep Tissue Massage

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 12:35:40 PM »
In his defense, being a "night club" owner, he probably doesn't get home til 5 am.

His job seems to have alot of stress.
D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
Why would you buy a girl something like that. Treat Paris like shit that will keep her. What a bitch.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 12:50:46 PM »
Appears to be a club promoter in Las Vegas ... im sure he got her a kilo of Cocaine on her Birthday too

Getbigger??

he looka likea a less ugly adam sandler almost semi-intelligent looking really.
F