Author Topic: Big bloated juicer at my gym died of heart attack  (Read 23823 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Big bloated juicer at my gym died of heart attack
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »
Steroids are just plain fucking stupid for anyone to use.

did you say that straight to Colemans face when you were taking pics with him fanboy?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »
Can't argue with that.  Wether it is fat or muscle, the heart does not like to pump blood through that much body mass plain and simple. :-\

I agree, but there are plenty of normal weight people with blocked arteries and low cholesterol levels.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 07:23:12 PM »
This guy at my gym croaked a while back; he hovered around 280-295.  Heart attack.  When I see lower legs get dark, red, or discolored like this I always take it as a bad sign. :-[

classic example of the 260+ guys that look like shit, half of that weight is packed in his midsection

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 07:25:07 PM »
classic example of the 260+ guys looking like shit, half of that weight is in his midsection

Tons of visceral fat and from the looks of it he was going into heart failure. Shame

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
Then why do/did you use them?
Never have in my life.  I still don`t understand what the appeal is.  A Natural physique, in my opinion, simply looks better and can be achieved at no detriment to your health.  I don`t like the "rounded" look that a drugged physique provides.

A Natural physique is more "straight-edged" and "razor-like", not rounded.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 07:26:02 PM »
I dont know how people can claim steroids aren't dangerous and they won't kill you. I was on a fairly moderate dose of tren for 6 weeks I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack and croack. My resting bp shot up to 140-150/90-100 just resting. I could of stroked out If I was pushing it hard enough. This was on a light dose. I had freaken chest pains. I don't know how people are using 2-3 grams it amazes me. I would turn red as a beat on a gram of test. My body can handle light doses thats it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
Never have in my life.  I still don`t understand what the appeal is.  A Natural physique, in my opinion, simply looks better and can be achieved at no detriment to your health.  I don`t like the "rounded" look that a drugged physique provides.

Who's the guy on the pic?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 07:26:46 PM »
Tons of visceral fat and from the looks of it he was going into heart failure. Shame

tons of visceral fat and a-bombs too  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 07:30:44 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 07:31:48 PM »
I dont know how people can claim steroids aren't dangerous and they won't kill you. I was on a fairly moderate dose of tren for 6 weeks I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack and croack. My resting bp shot up to 140-150/90-100 just resting. I could of stroked out If I was pushing it hard enough. This was on a light dose. I had freaken chest pains. I don't know how people are using 2-3 grams it amazes me. I would turn red as a beat on a gram of test. My body can handle light doses thats it.

Some people can handle larger amounts with out the sides. I was never one of them. As far as tren goes that is the one drugs that I would say no one should EVER use unless you compete and even then 8 weeks out is plenty.

Nilrem

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »

With all due respect, if this is a picture of yourself, then I doubt that you are totally natural.
Well you are, if you don't think Winstrol or Anavar are steroids.
Otherwise, you are not natural. Close, but no cigar.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »
With all due respect, if this is a picture of yourself, then I doubt that you are totally natural.
Sorry, but that in that picture I am around 165-170 at 5`11.  I know its difficult to believe that such mass can be obtained naturally, but it can be done.  I also eat whatever I want in case you didn`t know.  8)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »

LAWL

what a bullshitter you are

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 07:42:44 PM »

That is NOT a pic of him and he has admitted it already. He lies so much he prob forgot. Someone on here posted some pics of who this guy really is. When I called him on it once before he claimed that he never said it was him and here he goes again.  ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »
That is NOT a pic of him and he has admitted it already. He lies so much he prob forgot. Someone on here posted some pics of who this guy really is. When I called him on it once before he claimed that he never said it was him and here he goes again.  ::)

ROFL, creepy place getbig

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »
That IS a pic of me you dumb fuck stick and I have ALWAYS said it was, because it is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2011, 07:46:49 PM »
I will delete my account if that is not me in the picture. 

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »

The things that make him look big in that pic are all things that naturals can have:  tight waist and good taper, low bodyfat to show chest striations, and veins in arms.

Naturals usually look heavier than they really are, while it's the opposite for the bloated guys (see the guy in this thread with the red dacks)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
That IS a pic of me you dumb fuck stick and I have ALWAYS said it was, because it is.

HAHAHAHAHA hit a nerve did I ?? Yep you are a LIAR. Posting other pics of yourself does not prove anything.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »

Who gives a shit?  No one (on a bodybuilding board) wants to look at that physique.  Nothing personal but that is the truth. If he is proud of it great... but this is the wrong venue to try to impress people looking like that.  :-[

epic_alien

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »
adonis,

are your legs really that fucked up?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2011, 07:52:52 PM »
I've been prioritizing cardio lately to stay healthy

Cardio will not "make" you healthy. Only what you eat can do that. There are plenty of people out there that run and still get blocked arteries. Look at Jim Fixx.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »
adonis,

are your legs really that fucked up?
No, thats been photoshopped by the great OnlyMe.  Its one of my favorites that he did!