Author Topic: What the hell happened.... no basic machines or free weights  (Read 3910 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: What the hell happened.... no basic machines or free weights
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2011, 09:55:25 AM »
im gonna use your mom as my free weight tonight haha

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2011, 06:30:44 PM »
I laugh my ass off everytime I watch your video and your chuckin 45lb plates around and droppin shit - then beastin out with dobsons crazyass

corporate gym huh? what kinda wardrobe you don in there? they let you wear the skullcap? ur huge ass stompin around in there must scare some folk, big man must know some peps,  ;D

Huh???? What vid of me are you watching?

The Apprentice

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »
8)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 07:13:00 AM »
Seems like yesterday you went to the gym and you saw basic machines, free weights and some treadmills... today you have 12 types of machines that simulate stairs... like you can't find any friggin stairs somewhere and walk them? I got a guy on the right trying to stand on half an inflated beach ball while doing curls with 10 lbs weights.. Got another guy on my right standing on like the Karate kids crane stance while staring in the mirror and doing calf raises. Another dude with some round felt circle thing under one foot moving it in a circular motion on the floor for reps?? Not one of these people appear to be in shape and for the life of me I don't know how they keep a straight face while they are doing those things...

I miss the good old days..      

shit, there is a new Gym that just opened around my neighborhood and they were advertising how membership was $9.99 a month or $19.99 a month with no contract. I went in there yesterday to see what the freaking Gym looks like. I was fucking dissapointed. the Dumbells rack goes up to 65Lbs only. I was like, are you fucking kidding me?........and everything else was just machines and threadmills........ it's so hard to find a good fucking Gym these days.....I'm looking for a new Gym. I'm leaving my Gold's gym after 6yrs with them. I'm paying around $42.99/month and they replace the old weights with lots of fucking machines....I can't stand that Gym anymore, meanwhile, I'm working out at my local Community center.....at least they have all the hardcore basics.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 07:17:17 AM »
This why I am soooooo glad for the gym I manage!!! WE do not have all the fancy smancy shit we got plates, dumbells, bars, a few seletorized machines and everything else is free weights. We can scream, yell, cuss, and fart and no one says a god damn thing about it. Plus we play the music we want not what the damn soccer mom and old bittys wanna hear. Thank God for our hardcore place, I do my cardio at a corporate gym and the equipment is nice for getting fit but we got what ya need to get BIG!!!   

shit, I wish that Gym was in my city, Wolfe. I would pay whatever for a membership

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »

"Weekend at the Weider's"....   the early days ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 07:36:52 AM »
This why I am soooooo glad for the gym I manage!!! WE do not have all the fancy smancy shit we got plates, dumbells, bars, a few seletorized machines and everything else is free weights. We can scream, yell, cuss, and fart and no one says a god damn thing about it. Plus we play the music we want not what the damn soccer mom and old bittys wanna hear. Thank God for our hardcore place, I do my cardio at a corporate gym and the equipment is nice for getting fit but we got what ya need to get BIG!!!   

sounds like gym heaven
choice is an illusion

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 10:16:35 AM »
Leg pressing.. well NOT REALLY  :-\ 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw