Author Topic: Banned Ron Paul Interview From 20/20  (Read 2810 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Banned Ron Paul Interview From 20/20
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:44:17 PM »
I don't think this was posted before, but i stumbled upon it and found it interesting. Ron gives good reasons for downsizing the american government and elaborates on the rights of citizens of america and the need for the government to stay out of their decision making. Over all great interview and expose on the mindset of Ron Paul

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

C

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Banned Ron Paul Interview From 20/20
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 02:17:48 AM »
Why was it banned? And who banned it?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 05:03:39 AM »

Source: SamsonPedia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »
Yeah, the same 52.3% of people who voted for Hope & Change and welfare and handouts for all is going to turn on a dime and vote for this?   ::)  ::)  ::)

Please - I like Ron Paul - but lets get real - the Peggy's & Julio's of the world will NEVER vote for this.   

DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE LIKE THESE BELOW WLL EVER GO FOR RON PAUL? ? ? ? ? ?

LISTEN TO THESE CLIPS - THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 06:00:31 AM »
i don't think any of the dummies in those vids would EVER change their mind, except that possibly they won't go to the polls in the numbers they did in 08.  That is really the main hope.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 06:08:02 AM »
Those people in the video would not vote Ron Paul but so what?

You can find people everywhere who would not vote for X nominee

I think you are just looking for an excuse to vote Thune or some other neocon prick

You talk like you are an old school fiscal conservative but when it comes down to it you just want to vote for whomever the repub party want as candidate and then nothing is gonna change

Please correct me if im wrong

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 06:11:24 AM »
Those people in the video would not vote Ron Paul but so what?

You can find people everywhere who would not vote for X nominee

I think you are just looking for an excuse to vote Thune or some other neocon prick

You talk like you are an old school fiscal conservative but when it comes down to it you just want to vote for whomever the repub party want as candidate and then nothing is gonna change

Please correct me if im wrong

::)  ::)

Please - i have my beliefs and ideals, but at the end of the day you, I , we, have a choice to make.   Yes its between usually two shit candidates, but shitty is better than catastrophic.   To say Thune would be wose than Obama is beyond delusional and plain ignorant on your part. 

But you voted for Obama in the first place - so I reall don't want to hear any bullshit from you.   .   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 06:16:59 AM »
First of all i did not vote Obama

The only thing that could make me vote for him would be if Palin where the alternative(and it would still be close)

Thune would probably be better than Obama and if the race comes to be between these 2 Thune would get my vote at this point

However i dont like having FOX news deciding what candidate to vote for

I cannot believe you are not pissed over this i thought you believe in liberty and all that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 06:19:30 AM »
First of all i did not vote Obama

The only thing that could make me vote for him would be if Palin where the alternative(and it would still be close)

Thune would probably be better than Obama and if the race comes to be between these 2 Thune would get my vote at this point

However i dont like having FOX news deciding what candidate to vote for

I cannot believe you are not pissed over this i thought you believe in liberty and all that

its wrong, and I dont like it.    But I hate Fox News and have said so many times!   Other than Brett Bair and his panel and a few others, the wholestation is awful.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 06:23:28 AM »
If you hate FOX why not show it by voting RP?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 06:29:40 AM »
If you hate FOX why not show it by voting RP?

If he runs, I will volunteer, donate money, and vote for him of course.   Shit - i already did so for Rand Paul and consider that my best political donation ever. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 06:30:52 AM »
If he runs, I will volunteer, donate money, and vote for him of course.   Shit - i already did so for Rand Paul and consider that my best political donation ever. 

Cool i like that :)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 08:03:24 AM »

I am not sure who banned the interview...I assumed it was ABC because of Ron Paul's view on drugs and how he feels the government should not be in the business of telling users what they should and should not do in regards. I guess ABC felt he was endorsing drug use/abuse. Outside of that I could not tell you why it was banned or even if it really was banned (the banned comment was from whoever posted the vids). I just posted this because I found his opinions/ideals/mindset interesting.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »

::)  ::)

Please - i have my beliefs and ideals, but at the end of the day you, I , we, have a choice to make.   Yes its between usually two shit candidates, but shitty is better than catastrophic.   To say Thune would be wose than Obama is beyond delusional and plain ignorant on your part. 

But you voted for Obama in the first place - so I reall don't want to hear any bullshit from you.   .   

Truth of the matter 3 you have your biases and opinions and you use them constantly to attack those who do not vote for or have the same interest in a candidate as you have. You have KNEEJERK reactions to candidates without any knowledge of their agenda, mindset, ideals and desires for america. You jump on the candidates wagon as soon as they say one thing you find agreeable... Hence your Ran Paul interest, Thune interest, Paladino interest, Christy interest etc etc. All of these candidates soon fell/fall out of favor with their constituency as soon as the reality of who they really are hits the table.

I have said a million times I hate all politicians as they are all LIARS and are controlled by their handlers who tell them what to say, what issues to stand on, what moves to make and what things to ignore. The belief of anyone that a candidate will actually go to the whitehouse and change ANYTHING is delusional. American politics is something you all have to come to grips with. These so called candidates have always, still and will always promise you the sun and the moon and will deliver on nothing, yet the masses in america still jump around like well trained dogs or circus animals as soon as another candidate steps up to the podium and LIES HIS/HER LITTLE ASS OFF.

First thing you all must do is get off of the Choo choo train of DELUSIONS, learn about your political system, make the changes to it necessary for the masses to have the power over the nation and its decision making as it should. As it stands you are still looking for some candidate to make decisions for you (and hence have control over you), then you get mad that they are making decisions that don't agree with the ideals of americans. This idea that Thune will be better than Obama is delusional as you know nothing about Thune. People believed NO ONE COULD BE WORST THAN BUSH...guess what.....?

Now so far as those videos of the people interviewed during Obamas campaign....I would hope you would stop posting those vids as it has long been exposed that those people were actors/facilitators to the Obama campaign. They presented these fake testimonies of Obama helping them or stood before the masses while Obama claimed he would help their cause, district, state etc etc... again all a part of the political smoke and mirrors game to getting elected.... and I see you still fall for it.  
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 08:33:47 AM »
240 knows julio personally.  Maybe we should get him on the record. Lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 11:29:03 AM »
This wasn't fucking banned, I watched this when it aired and have seen it linked several times since.  WTF SAMSHIT?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »
no kidding on that.  Because he didn't get it factually...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 11:32:49 AM »
This video has been posted here before...  The non banned version lololololol....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:48:54 PM »

LOL.  You crack me up lolo.   ;D

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 01:43:25 AM »
I am not sure who banned the interview...I assumed it was ABC because of Ron Paul's view on drugs and how he feels the government should not be in the business of telling users what they should and should not do in regards. I guess ABC felt he was endorsing drug use/abuse. Outside of that I could not tell you why it was banned or even if it really was banned (the banned comment was from whoever posted the vids). I just posted this because I found his opinions/ideals/mindset interesting.

I totally agree with him
Its not the governments job to decide what you put in your own body, never