Author Topic: Initial Jobless Claims Jump To 410K, last week revised upward (Unexpected!)  (Read 434 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Initial Jobless Claims Jump To 410K
Gus Lubin | Feb. 17, 2011, 8:30 AM | 455 |  12

2 The number: Initial jobless claims jumped to 410K, slightly higher than expectations of 408K.

Everyone was expecting a bounce back from last week's awesome number (which was revised to 385K).

Continuing claims remained about even at 3911K.

Background: Initial claims posted a large drop last week to 383K, after another big drop the week before to 415K. Analysts were looking for a bounce upward to 408K. Continuing claims were expected to rise to 3900K from 3888K.

Tags: Jobs, Unemployment | Get Alerts for these topics »

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/intial-claims-february-17-2011-2#ixzz1EECV96wi

________________________ ______________________

Last weeks bogus nuber ws a result o the weather keeping everyone home.   Back to reality Hope & Changers.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
so last week it was bogus.. but this week its authentic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Moron.  The number lower than 400k was a result of the snow keeping home, not because of any improvement in the economy.   Despite this being explained to you last week, you tried, to no avail of course, to say it was a sign things were gettin better, which they are not.   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Wow what a surprise, the numbers were revised up (again) there seems to be a pattern here. Not that the numbers that get put out aren't total horse shit to begin with.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Moron.  The number lower than 400k was a result of the snow keeping home, not because of any improvement in the economy.   Despite this being explained to you last week, you tried, to no avail of course, to say it was a sign things were gettin better, which they are not.   

yo bitch.. chill with the moron shit.. fag

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yo bitch.. chill with the moron shit.. fag

I mean come on already - don't you get tired of being wrong on these things?   We explained this to you last week and I said there would be a spike this week no?   Do you want m to bump the thread where I said this would happen?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I mean come on already - don't you get tired of being wrong on these things?   We explained this to you last week and I said there would be a spike this week no?   Do you want m to bump the thread where I said this would happen?   

WOAH....i know you arent talking about being wrong.. i never said our shit was good.. alls i said.. is you come on here and say "Department A's numbers are pure shit" then you say "Department A's numbers are spot on"... you are like a wishy washy broad.. just you

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Take a look at the numbers for Initial Jobless Claims going back for months/a year.....I believe, save for a few weeks here and there, you'll see that almost every Initial Claims figure is adjusted upward.