Author Topic: Wonder Woman heading to NBC  (Read 10804 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Wonder Woman heading to NBC
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2011, 11:48:27 PM »

Failed Wonder Woman TV Pilot Is Back Online!
Here is the Wonder Woman pilot in it's entirety:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/EvilOlivE/news/?a=43093

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 04:55:15 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=49899

Smallville's Erica Durance To Play Wonder Woman!...Kinda
The actress who played Lois lane in Smallville will guest star in NBC’s legal dramedy Harry’s Law as a disturbed woman who believes she is actually DC's Amazonian princess..
She has been a lot of fan's choice to portray Wonder Woman on the big screen for a while now despite already playing Lois Lane. Well sorry, but the lovely actress won't actually be playing the character much to the chagrin of many Smallville fans I'm sure. Instead she will be playing a woman who thinks she is the popular DC heroine in an episode of Harry's Law. Will we see her in the iconic (and revealing) costume? We just might!

from TV Line..

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Smallville alumna is set to guest-star on NBC’s Harry’s Law — which currently airs Wednesdays at 9/8c and was just picked up for a full second season — as a psychologically infirm woman who retreats into the persona of the DC Comics heroine to help wreak revenge on perpetrators of domestic abuse.

The site also suggests that since both Harry's Law and Wonder Woman both fall under the WB umbrella that it's entirely possible we will see Durance don the costume. She already appeared wearing an "Amazonian Princess" outfit in an episode of Smallville. Might she be dressed in something similar to the pics above? We can hope.

Harry's Law airs Wednesdays at 9pm ET on NBC.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 11:22:37 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=52035

David E. Kelley who tried to adapt Wonder Woman for a television show on NBC, but it crashed in burned before even one episode aired has decided to take another crack at the character. He still has his show Harry's Law, which stars Kathy Bates, and he is introducing a character who is mentally unstable. The role, which will be played by Erica Durance is said to believe she is Wonder Woman, and even wears a costume that resembles the one Adrianne Palicki was seen wearing.

Durance told TVLine "I will say this: There’s a whole difference to being ready to wear Underoos and being ready to wear a pair of pants that are slim-fitting. I am grateful that I am wearing the pants. And I like the new costume.”

The real name of Durance's character is reportedly Annie Bilson; a psychologically damaged young woman who takes on Wonder Woman's identity as she engages in some vigilante activities that require her to get legal help from the lawyers on "Harry's Law."

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 06:13:13 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=52035

David E. Kelley who tried to adapt Wonder Woman for a television show on NBC, but it crashed in burned before even one episode aired has decided to take another crack at the character. He still has his show Harry's Law, which stars Kathy Bates, and he is introducing a character who is mentally unstable. The role, which will be played by Erica Durance is said to believe she is Wonder Woman, and even wears a costume that resembles the one Adrianne Palicki was seen wearing.

Durance told TVLine "I will say this: There’s a whole difference to being ready to wear Underoos and being ready to wear a pair of pants that are slim-fitting. I am grateful that I am wearing the pants. And I like the new costume.”

The real name of Durance's character is reportedly Annie Bilson; a psychologically damaged young woman who takes on Wonder Woman's identity as she engages in some vigilante activities that require her to get legal help from the lawyers on "Harry's Law."

Sounds like poor Dave has a Wonder Woman fetish. ;D