Author Topic: I am always hungry!!!!!  (Read 3695 times)

Monster Mule

• Getbig II
I am always hungry!!!!!
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »
Need help  to get full. Before you guys say eat more, I am dieting. I am going to Cuba to get married at the end of March. I am using a small dose of Test to help with keeping muscle while losing fat. I eat tons, but am wondering if I am doing something wrong.
I will give you am average day of eating....
Breakfast @ 6.30: Oatmeal and Protein Shake
Snack @ 9.30-10: 6 oz. Chicken w/veggies
Lunch @ 12pm : 6-8 oz meat w/vegetables and sweet Potato
Snack @ 3-4pm : shake w/apple or meat & veggies
Supper @ 6-630Pm : 6-8 0z meat w/ rice & veggies
Snack @ 8:30-9 pm ( cuz I am Starving) Shake or whatever I get my hands on!!

I have dropped from 235lbs to 198lbs since 2nd week of January. I am @ 10% bodyfat.
What should I do?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: I am always hungry!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 06:51:07 PM »
isn't that test will make u hungry?
T

Monster Mule

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 06:52:07 PM »
Maybe....I am a newbie at this. ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 08:34:08 PM »
If you're dieting, hunger is part of it...just the nature of it all.

Monster Mule

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:37:55 AM »
It Sucks!!! But damn I am starting look good. LOL. After posting last night hit the local nutrition store & picked up some protein with casseine..it seemed to help. I  also got this awesome jello. 100 cal, o carbs, o sugar, 23g protein. I don't know what it's made from, but it tasted great & it;s keeping me full.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 05:57:32 AM »
It Sucks!!! But damn I am starting look good. LOL. After posting last night hit the local nutrition store & picked up some protein with casseine..it seemed to help. I  also got this awesome jello. 100 cal, o carbs, o sugar, 23g protein. I don't know what it's made from, but it tasted great & it;s keeping me full.

like Arnold jr said:hunger is part of dieting..test also makes you hungrier though,at least that's what happens to me too

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 07:16:10 AM »
Just add another small meal and cardio

Monster Mule

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »
More Cardio & another shake at night has helped tons.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2011, 12:13:04 PM »
you want to add more food and you're dieting? to fight hunger??? why the fuck would you do that?!!!
STAY FUCKING HUNGRY!!! STARVE!!!!

you know when i told my friend (faisal... arabian champ) about when i was on 1300 cals and lost more fat... he smiled and said... "yeah, sometimes when we have a little fat left and it won't burn, we fast and drink nothing but water and some juice with some salads... about 400-600 cals a day for a couple of weeks... that takes care of it"...

ppl don't want to suffer anymore. well... i guess they want to suffer in a sense of forcing themselves to eat more tasteless fucking chicken breasts and dry oats! LOL  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »
you want to add more food and you're dieting? to fight hunger??? why the fuck would you do that?!!!
STAY FUCKING HUNGRY!!! STARVE!!!!

you know when i told my friend (faisal... arabian champ) about when i was on 1300 cals and lost more fat... he smiled and said... "yeah, sometimes when we have a little fat left and it won't burn, we fast and drink nothing but water and some juice with some salads... about 400-600 cals a day for a couple of weeks... that takes care of it"...

ppl don't want to suffer anymore. well... i guess they want to suffer in a sense of forcing themselves to eat more tasteless fucking chicken breasts and dry oats! LOL  :D

I agree most aren't willing to suffer and to be truly "In-Shape" bodybuilding in-shape you have to suffer. However, a lot of the times you only have to suffer those final weeks, maybe as many as 6 but that doesn't mean the wks prior to that had to be hell. Suffering just to do so doesn't make you a better bodybuilder.

Anyway, basic fact of life, more meals, faster metabolism, more fat burned.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 05:29:48 AM »
Anyway, basic fact of life, more meals, faster metabolism, more fat burned.

that did not prove to be true in my case...
did this shit for around 9 years now... always the 5-6 meal stuff... always felt sluggish and training was a bitch... never noticed an increase in metabolism...
but 3 meals a day and starving in between? wow... had so much energy and just felt generally much better than when i was eating 5-6 times a day.

I really don't believe that more meals = fast metabolism...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
did this shit for around 9 years now... always the 5-6 meal stuff... always felt sluggish and training was a bitch... never noticed an increase in metabolism...
but 3 meals a day and starving in between? wow... had so much energy and just felt generally much better than when i was eating 5-6 times a day.

I reduced my "meals" to 5. Alot more convenient.  ;D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2011, 10:08:58 AM »
Try drinking more water to full you up?? The guyd are correct, dieting sucks, but thats why its called a diet.Its not meant to be easy lol

almard

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2011, 10:51:09 AM »

Buselmo, :)

I like the Idea of 3 meals a day.....It works but it makes me suffer and I feal weak during the day...Also, for some reason my muscle looks soft and weak? ???

Would you give examlpe of 3 meals you would have...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2011, 12:40:37 PM »

I think it largely depends on what those 5-6 meals consist of and this can be very different from person to person. 5-6 large meals consisting of heavy carbs might be great for one guy and for the other leave him sluggish, bloated and fat, while the other guy it leaves him feeling and looking great.

One of the guys I train with some times is about 5'10" 245lbs and eats around 800-1000g of carbs per day, I'd say his BF never goes over 7-8% and he needs the 7-8 meals per day or he starts dropping weight and looking weak fast. Another guy is shorter, a little heavier eats 5-6 meals and only about 150-200g carbs per day even in the off-season, is a pro bodybuilder and never goes up high in BF either.

The point being, everyone is different.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »
I think it largely depends on what those 5-6 meals consist of and this can be very different from person to person. 5-6 large meals consisting of heavy carbs might be great for one guy and for the other leave him sluggish, bloated and fat, while the other guy it leaves him feeling and looking great.

One of the guys I train with some times is about 5'10" 245lbs and eats around 800-1000g of carbs per day, I'd say his BF never goes over 7-8% and he needs the 7-8 meals per day or he starts dropping weight and looking weak fast. Another guy is shorter, a little heavier eats 5-6 meals and only about 150-200g carbs per day even in the off-season, is a pro bodybuilder and never goes up high in BF either.

The point being, everyone is different.
Seriously?  :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 02:26:12 PM »
Seriously?  :o

Very serious. The guy has a metabolism unlike any I've ever seen. If he doesn't get those carbs in he immediately starts crashing, both in weight and the way he feels. When he diets he normally does so on around 400-500g of carbs per day, maybe slightly higher some days. Guys like tht make up than less than 1% of us though.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 01:53:24 AM »
Buselmo, :)

I like the Idea of 3 meals a day.....It works but it makes me suffer and I feal weak during the day...Also, for some reason my muscle looks soft and weak? ???

Would you give examlpe of 3 meals you would have...

right now...
sat, mon, wed
breakfast
60 grams whey in 300 ml milk and 2 tsp peanut butter

lunch
250 gr lean ground beef, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 burger buns, ketchup (i make two burgers)

dinner
same as breakfast

sun, tue
breakfast
400 ml milk, 60 grams of whey, half a box of raisin bran (20 iu slin, humalin-R)

Lunch
2 burgers

pre workout (20 iu slin)
during workout: 750 ml to 1 liter fruit juice

dinner
400 ml milk, 60 grams whey, half a box of coco pops

thurs, fri
eat whatever the fuck i want  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 02:44:44 AM »
right now...
sat, mon, wed
breakfast
60 grams whey in 300 ml milk and 2 tsp peanut butter

lunch
250 gr lean ground beef, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 burger buns, ketchup (i make two burgers)

dinner
same as breakfast

sun, tue
breakfast
400 ml milk, 60 grams of whey, half a box of raisin bran (20 iu slin, humalin-R)

Lunch
2 burgers

pre workout (20 iu slin)
during workout: 750 ml to 1 liter fruit juice

dinner
400 ml milk, 60 grams whey, half a box of coco pops

thurs, fri
eat whatever the fuck i want  ;D

bulsemo check you thread on the g&o...i asked you something about your cheat days...

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 04:57:04 AM »
Try to eat less times but bigger meals.. I do it and it works just fine.
S

Monster Mule

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 07:25:48 PM »
MY body has adjusted to the extra meals. My weight has still dropped a few lbs. But am happy with my results. I am going to up my test & see if i can burn some more & keep the weight.

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 08:25:48 PM »
Very serious. The guy has a metabolism unlike any I've ever seen. If he doesn't get those carbs in he immediately starts crashing, both in weight and the way he feels. When he diets he normally does so on around 400-500g of carbs per day, maybe slightly higher some days. Guys like tht make up than less than 1% of us though.

Chris Aceto said that when he dieted Ron Partlow last year, if he dropped his food, he would look like this.
he had him eat a shit load of food and that's what got him shredded.

but he also had Victor Martinez and Troy Alves diet on nothing, like 1800 calories for a while

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 10:45:29 PM »
Chris Aceto said that when he dieted Ron Partlow last year, if he dropped his food, he would look like this.
he had him eat a shit load of food and that's what got him shredded.

but he also had Victor Martinez and Troy Alves diet on nothing, like 1800 calories for a while
I wouldnt be surpised if Partlow wouldnt even tell Aceto what he was taking...because imo in pro bbing "fast metabolism" = more fatloss drugs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 03:19:12 AM »
I wouldnt be surpised if Partlow wouldnt even tell Aceto what he was taking...because imo in pro bbing "fast metabolism" = more fatloss drugs.

DNP ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 05:25:12 AM »
DNP ;D ;D ;D
Im 100% sure.

Why do these guys try to persuade us that they are so special, from another planet or something... I really dont get it.