Author Topic: Flex Pro - Results / Pics / Videos  (Read 7996 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Flex Pro 2011- Full Results
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 05:23:00 AM »
Dexter won the Mr Olympia, he gets a lifetime pass.  

and look what that got him >:(  Second place in a 4th tier show. He needs to get off his ass and train

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2011, 05:23:30 AM »
Bodybuilders complain about the prize money a lot but bodybuilding is really not a huge industry so it makes sense that earnings would be proportionally less.  I think intelligent bodybuilders would open a personal training studio where they can charge $50 an hour with a steady stream of clients.  I believe Darrem Charles did this and was quite successful at it.

Darrem has 2 personal training business.

I think everyone wonders why they dont do it.

Conclusion - Most are too lazy and need to get their 6-8 meals in daily and rest.  ::)

God forbid they would have to do 12 hrs shifts like Ronnie Coleman.

it's amazing a pro football player can go out and party before a game, get in fight in strip joint parking lot and still get player of the week honors but a bber cant  walk one block the day before a show with losing 5 lbs of muscle and messing up his conditioning.  ::)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2011, 05:25:32 AM »
Guys,

Everyone can him and haw about prize money but I am pretty sure that alot of the competitors are fully aware of the purse prior to competing at the show. Yes it is sad that there is not prize money for every competitor, say at least $500 bucks but heck that is the price for competing...

I have only seen pics but and am proud for Evan but I truly think he will not place well with the likes of the top tier like Branch, Freeman, Phil etc. He has made marketable improvements which we all know the judges reward for but when you look at his front lat spread, he doesn't really have one.......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2011, 05:26:31 AM »
Actually 15k for winner sounds pretty good. That's what you make in... what.. 6 months? Probably even more.

Not bad at all. Bear in mind we're not talking about F1 gp here  ::)

I think what basically happens with the prize money, especially in these smaller shows, the athlete signs that check over to their sponsor who footed the bills for all their gear and food...the athlete doesn't need it since he is being taken care of year round anyway by the sponsor..unless the "sponsor" is a schmoe

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2011, 05:30:06 AM »
Guys,

Everyone can him and haw about prize money but I am pretty sure that alot of the competitors are fully aware of the purse prior to competing at the show. Yes it is sad that there is not prize money for every competitor, say at least $500 bucks but heck that is the price for competing...

I have only seen pics but and am proud for Evan but I truly think he will not place well with the likes of the top tier like Branch, Freeman, Phil etc. He has made marketable improvements which we all know the judges reward for but when you look at his front lat spread, he doesn't really have one.......

::)

some women pro soccer players get paid 12k for a 7mth contract to run half a marathon daily.  

pro bbers get prize money, sponsorship, photo sales, personal training business if they werent so lazy  ::), and schmoe sessions if they are freaks.

who has the better deal  ::)  

Wani

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 05:43:17 AM »
Darrem has 2 personal training business.

I think everyone wonders why they dont do it.

Conclusion - Most are too lazy and need to get their 6-8 meals in daily and rest.  ::)

God forbid they would have to do 12 hrs shifts like Ronnie Coleman.
it's amazing a pro football player can go out and party before a game, get in fight in strip joint parking lot and still get player of the week honors but a bber cant  walk one block the day before a show with losing 5 lbs of muscle and messing up his conditioning.  ::)
Ronnie coleman was a fake policeman, in his interviews he clearly states he did 'a few' 6hour shifts a week
He was not a real cop
But hey, hes a black, youre a black, so hes a hero of yours
You are the most racist, dumb ccunt on here, and thats saying something

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2011, 06:31:18 AM »
Ronnie coleman was a fake policeman, in his interviews he clearly states he did 'a few' 6hour shifts a week
He was not a real cop
But hey, hes a black, youre a black, so hes a hero of yours
You are the most racist, dumb ccunt on here, and thats saying something

you stupid dumb fuck, you are the ONLY person to bring up race in this thread,,what does that say about you???...just  because the guy likes Ronnie it has to be because he's black?..what about all the white guys that worship Ronnie..are they racists as well???

If you have nothing to do and you are angry because you secretly worship black cock then go to another forum you stupid dumb fuck!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 06:39:00 AM »
Bodybuilders complain about the prize money a lot but bodybuilding is really not a huge industry so it makes sense that earnings would be proportionally less.  I think intelligent bodybuilders would open a personal training studio where they can charge $50 an hour with a steady stream of clients.  I believe Darrem Charles did this and was quite successful at it.

You couldn't charge $50/hr and even keep the doors open to a "training studio" anywhere in the world, genius.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 06:40:11 AM »
I must confess I have yelled "Light weight, babyyyyy" at the gym  :-\
HAHAHAH It came naturally, I didn't plan it  ;D

Hope this doesn't make me racist.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2011, 06:40:45 AM »
I can't see Dexter making top six at the Olympia this year.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2011, 06:47:24 AM »
You couldn't charge $50/hr and even keep the doors open to a "training studio" anywhere in the world, genius.

go look at tanji johnson's rates for training.  why the hell top 25 bbers cant hold down training clients 20-25 hrs a week...just for 20$ hr?  that's what no-name douchebag trainers get.  why?

LAZY, LAZY, LAZY, LAZY, LAZY.

WHY THE FUCK ACTIVITY WILL MESS UP THEIR PREP FOR A SHOW 2 MONTHS OUT?

fitness girls got clients, tumble, gymnastics, etc and doNT have problems but BBERS GOT PROBLEMS WALKING BEFORE SHOWS BECAUSE THEY WILL BURN TOO MANY CALORIES. ::)   

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
15 grand is a lot of money, if you worked at a job for 10 bucks an hour, thats 1500 hours, or 38 weeks which equates to 9 months of work.   not bad.

But, i do not think they care about the 5 grand or so, they are hoping for a fan base, and sponsorship, which would create much more money in the long run.

also, i do not think evan spent 15 grand, he is probably given most of his supplements, etc...
you are gay.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 07:50:32 AM »
Im not surprised that Evan won after seeing his two weeks out pics the other day. Should be a good contender at the Mr Olympia if he decides to compete. :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Flex Pro - Complete and Full Results
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2011, 08:58:24 AM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2011, 09:05:18 AM »

Vladmir Sizov,best poser

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 09:30:01 AM »
Dexter & Evan

Pak, Wolf and Faoud

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Flex Pro - Complete and Full Results(Scorecard,Videos)
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2011, 09:33:16 AM »
Dexter Jackson

Dennis Wolf

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2011, 07:32:06 PM »
 :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 03:42:09 AM »
Shawn Ray interviews Evan Centopani after flex pro 2011 winning

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
its obvious that Dexter only did this show to easily qualify for the Olympia...$7000?????...thats drinking and whoring money for Dex
I don't know about the substance of this post, but "whoring money" almost made me piss my pants from laughing so hard.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
 I was there pretty much front row- Dexter's muscle shape and bellies kill Evans. You just cannot compare the shape of a black man's muscle belly to an Itallian's, it's apples and oranges. They gave it to the bigger guy that day and not the "best" looking guy. I though Wolf should have at least placed third, since going for the biggest guy he out-muscled the Canadian/Iranian. I think the only reason it went that way was that Dennis actually has "NO CALVES"-  my girlfriend who was sitting next me has bigger calves than him, lol!

P.S. Palumbo is the ugliest creature I have ever seen in my life. His head looks like an unfinished wax job project with hair transplants. And Dave please dump the eye shadow and the 4 inch platforms!

Chick was great, very funny, clowned the shit out of the Bikini Girls! Saying one of them was 82 years old, one tall chick came out and he said "She's in the 7 foot division". Great voice, great alphamale presentation and presence.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 02:54:15 AM »
I was there pretty much front row- Dexter's muscle shape and bellies kill Evans. You just cannot compare the shape of a black man's muscle belly to an Itallian's, it's apples and oranges. They gave it to the bigger guy that day and not the "best" looking guy. I though Wolf should have at least placed third, since going for the biggest guy he out-muscled the Canadian/Iranian. I think the only reason it went that way was that Dennis actually has "NO CALVES"-  my girlfriend who was sitting next me has bigger calves than him, lol!

P.S. Palumbo is the ugliest creature I have ever seen in my life. His head looks like an unfinished wax job project with hair transplants. And Dave please dump the eye shadow and the 4 inch platforms!

Chick was great, very funny, clowned the shit out of the Bikini Girls! Saying one of them was 82 years old, one tall chick came out and he said "She's in the 7 foot division". Great voice, great alphamale presentation and presence.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »
Victory is sweet.

Elevate Your Image.™

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
Victory is sweet.

He'd better relish the moment, because in two weeks he will be OWNED!