Author Topic: So fedor lost to silva last week...  (Read 17529 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: So fedor lost to silva last week...
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »
as long as he is your avatar and his name is mentioned in 95% of your posts, he owns your mind

you are in serious denial, like a bitter lover that says she "doesn't care" about her ex yet she can't stop talking about him and watches his every move

you mention don frye, he hasn't been relevant since like 97, i have no desire to watch his fights

when Fedor fights, you are watching with great interest and i bet you are shouting at the tv

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »
as long as he is your avatar and his name is mentioned in 95% of your posts, he owns your mind

you are in serious denial, like a bitter lover that says she "doesn't care" about her ex yet she can't stop talking about him and watches his every move

you mention don frye, he hasn't been relevant since like 97, i have no desire to watch his fights

when Fedor fights, you are watching with great interest and i bet you are shouting at the tv

E

Are you talking to me?  I haven't seen a fedor fight in years.  I just watch the highlights online.  It's not worth it to watch a washed up can crusher.

BTW, the fact that you would let some guy dump a load in your wife just to "have kids" is the grossest thing I've ever heard.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »
Are you talking to me?  I haven't seen a fedor fight in years.  I just watch the highlights online.  It's not worth it to watch a washed up can crusher.

BTW, the fact that you would let some guy dump a load in your wife just to "have kids" is the grossest thing I've ever heard.

i was talking to weight, though you are the same guy right?

right i believe you don't watch his fights, like the bitter ex that doesn't check his facebook profile haha ::)

look up artificial insemination please ::)

you saying you would've been gay if not having a few women around when you were competing was as gross as anything i've ever heard

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »
i was talking to weight, though you are the same guy right?

right i believe you don't watch his fights, like the bitter ex that doesn't check his facebook profile haha ::)

look up artificial insemination please ::)

you saying you would've been gay if not having a few women around when you were competing was as gross as anything i've ever heard

E

Uh, when did I say that ???

And, I don't get Showtime, so I don't see any of the Strike Force cards.

Artificial insemination or not, it's another dude's load in your wife...admitted Earl, you're a cream-pie gobbler. 
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2011, 07:21:49 PM »
Uh, when did I say that ???

And, I don't get Showtime, so I don't see any of the Strike Force cards.

Artificial insemination or not, it's another dude's load in your wife...admitted Earl, you're a cream-pie gobbler. 

there are several streams posted here on getbig, whether you watch the fights live or not he owns a sizable space in your mind

i've never done that and wouldn't have to, but if given the choice i would choose Fedor's baby over adopting some drug addicts baby

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »

E

Doesn't that make him a desirable match-up for Fedor?

I'm in no type of denial over Fedor...Almost every thread on here turns into Fedor discussions and I have no problem reminding you queens how much of a can crusher he really is.  Little by little, I can see his delusional fans disappearing in shame.

I assure you I am no fan of Fedor, although I give him a lot of credit for fooling a lot of people for a very long time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »
Doesn't that make him a desirable match-up for Fedor?

I'm in no type of denial over Fedor...Almost every thread on here turns into Fedor discussions and I have no problem reminding you queens how much of a can crusher he really is.  Little by little, I can see his delusional fans disappearing in shame.

I assure you I am no fan of Fedor, although I give him a lot of credit for fooling a lot of people for a very long time.

yeah because don frye has recently been ranked in the top 10 like rodgers, werdum, arlovski, and silva ::)

they left because they got tired of arguing with somebody so stupid, seriously sherdog would ban you and mindspin for your ignorant nonsense

i'm not calling you a fan of Fedor, just saying you care about him more than any other fighter

if he had his first loss in 2020 you still would claim he was fooling people, you probably think ali was overrated for losing to trevor berbick right tuffer ::)

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2011, 10:28:18 AM »
yeah because don frye has recently been ranked in the top 10 like rodgers, werdum, arlovski, and silva ::)

they left because they got tired of arguing with somebody so stupid, seriously sherdog would ban you and mindspin for your ignorant nonsense

i'm not calling you a fan of Fedor, just saying you care about him more than any other fighter

if he had his first loss in 2020 you still would claim he was fooling people, you probably think ali was overrated for losing to trevor berbick right tuffer ::)

E

Irrelevant post....Fedor had his consecutive beatings in 2010 and 2011 which proved my previous statements.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »
Irrelevant post....Fedor had his consecutive beatings in 2010 and 2011 which proved my previous statements.

your proevious statement is that he has only been beating cans, the truth is he was only beating top 10 fighters ::)

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2011, 06:22:30 PM »
your proevious statement is that he has only been beating cans, the truth is he was only beating top 10 fighters ::)

E

Silva was not ranked when they fought. Fact is he was a 5-1 underdog. That's humiliating.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 03:25:32 PM »
Silva was not ranked when they fought. Fact is he was a 5-1 underdog. That's humiliating.

one fighter, what about the rest?  i don't think buster douglas was ranked high when he beat tyson

funny how you keep ignoring the other top ranked fighters he beat, which is more than what brock, carwin or cain beat ::)

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 07:24:31 PM »
one fighter, what about the rest?  i don't think buster douglas was ranked high when he beat tyson

funny how you keep ignoring the other top ranked fighters he beat, which is more than what brock, carwin or cain beat ::)

E

Brock, Carwin and Cain are currently ranked higher than Fedor and are at different parts of the careers...no comparison really.

How long do you figure Fedor's "legendary" record will keep him relevant in your eyes?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2011, 11:41:07 AM »

Brock, Carwin and Cain are currently ranked higher than Fedor and are at different parts of the careers...no comparison really.

How long do you figure Fedor's "legendary" record will keep him relevant in your eyes?

yeah after one loss a few weeks ago they are ranked higher, in your simple mind they already have had a better career ::)

he'll be relevant as long as people keep talking about him and have him as their avatar

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2011, 12:58:20 PM »
yeah after one loss a few weeks ago they are ranked higher, in your simple mind they already have had a better career ::)

he'll be relevant as long as people keep talking about him and have him as their avatar

E

I have never claimed anyone had a better career. That will always be subjective.  We all look for different things when we define a fighter's career. 

You despise my avatar don't you?  I chose that avatar to remind you delusional PRIDE hippies that your hero is not the dominant can crusher he was almost a decade ago.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2011, 01:22:38 PM »
I have never claimed anyone had a better career. That will always be subjective.  We all look for different things when we define a fighter's career. 

You despise my avatar don't you?  I chose that avatar to remind you delusional PRIDE hippies that your hero is not the dominant can crusher he was almost a decade ago.

the avatar is actually pretty cool, fedor has looked worse after a win

you have the avatar because he owns your mind

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »
the avatar is actually pretty cool, fedor has looked worse after a win

you have the avatar because he owns your mind

E

My avatar is what most people will remember most.

Most people have forgotten what he did a decade ago fighting nobodies and crushing cans.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2011, 03:00:49 PM »
My avatar is what most people will remember most.

Most people have forgotten what he did a decade ago fighting nobodies and crushing cans.

nobody cares what the tuffers think, though you are one tuffer that will never forget and he will forever own your mind

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2011, 07:39:36 PM »
nobody cares what the tuffers think, though you are one tuffer that will never forget and he will forever own your mind

E

Really? Nobody cares what tuffers think?  According to you and your PRIDE fanboys, tuffers make up the majority of current MMA fans.

What is it Earl?

Like I said earlier, Fedor is that 'fat russian' guy that got his ass beat to most MMA fans these days.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
  "WeightPSHR", serious question: is your username an acronym for shit-pusher? Serious question.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2011, 10:19:07 PM »
  "WeightPSHR", serious question: is your username an acronym for shit-pusher? Serious question.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I see you must still be confusing the English language with what you are familiar with again.

FYI....Google has excellent translation tools .

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2011, 04:45:14 PM »
I would never say anyone had the "best" career of all time, but I can think of MANY fighters who have accomplished more in the sport. Randy is one of the fighters I respect most. He has evolved, and accomplished so much in MMA, and to top it off, he's almost 50 and still fighting some of the best in the world. No other fighter in the sport has evolved like he has. That is hard to do.

I agree about Randy being a great fighter, but, why does he get a free pass for getting the shit kicked out of him from Brock Lesnar? After all, he has "accomplished more in the sport".

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2011, 10:11:13 AM »
I agree about Randy being a great fighter, but, why does he get a free pass for getting the shit kicked out of him from Brock Lesnar? After all, he has "accomplished more in the sport".

Well according to a lot of the PRIDE fanboys/Fedor nuthuggers, Randy should be given a free pass when he lost to Lesnar because he fought a guy most likely 60-70 lbs heavier in the cage. Much like Fedor did when he lost to Silva ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
randy gets a pass because he's an old nice guy

the only fighter i've ever seen that somehow gets more respect for taking an ass beating

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2011, 11:55:49 AM »
randy gets a pass because he's an old nice guy

the only fighter i've ever seen that somehow gets more respect for taking an ass beating

E

Now that the UFC owns MMA, what are you going to watch?

Can we now say that the ALL the best fighters are OWNED by the UFC?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2011, 01:43:55 PM »
Now that the UFC owns MMA, what are you going to watch?

Can we now say that the ALL the best fighters are OWNED by the UFC?

i never stopped watching the ufc, i just don't watch as much as i used to

E
E