Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 6601 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: February 21, 2011, 12:19:41 AM »
gh15,

I have 2 questions,

- Are any additional supplements (non bodybuilding related) such as multi-vitamin,  vit C, vit E, fish oil, aspirin, glucosamine etc etc.. worth taking ?

- What is best for liver recovery? Is Liv-52 worth it ?

thank you!!!!!!

1. no,,you get eveyrthing you need from food

2. no,, if the alcohol drunk and the cigarete smoke and the pain killer addict dont take anything for liver,,then you shoudlnt be worried about it,,hormones are good for body not bad,,when it becomes alcohol ,,pain killer ,, narcotic coctail ...thats a diff story and no liver pill will help ,,thats why you die when you add the other things ,,liver is beautiful thing the less you interapt it the more natural recovery wil be easy ,. but hey danta need some money so maybe go buy some pills

i actualy heard many time bodybuild come and say that their liver HURTS!!! they said it hurt !!  liver hurting a new phenomenon,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 12:26:39 AM »
what do you think about  the peptides CJC and GHRP 6 are they as effective as synthetic gh?

garbage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 12:28:32 AM »
Dear GH15 it's about a year that I follow your instructions and my body it's totally transformed so thanks for this!!!
I saw that for tren mast and EQ the best products are just for the USA market, please may you suggest for a guy like me that live in europe what are some good stuff?
I'm familiar with sciroxx, dutch labs, alpha pharma (euro man) gen shi (euroking)

yes,, endosyn ,,shoudj be available in europe,,oxide if you can get is stil availeble in europe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 01:03:51 AM »
thank you very much!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »

2. no,, if the alcohol drunk and the cigarete smoke and the pain killer addict dont take anything for liver,,then you shoudlnt be worried about it,,hormones are good for body not bad,,when it becomes alcohol ,,pain killer ,, narcotic coctail ...thats a diff story and no liver pill will help ,,thats why you die when you add the other things ,,liver is beautiful thing the less you interapt it the more natural recovery wil be easy ,. but hey danta need some money so maybe go buy some pills

i actualy heard many time bodybuild come and say that their liver HURTS!!! they said it hurt !!  liver hurting a new phenomenon,,

gh15 approved

god, at one time my liver was actually hurting a lot..i could feel it. I did bloodwork and everything was 3x normal range..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 02:02:27 AM »
god, at one time my liver was actually hurting a lot..i could feel it. I did bloodwork and everything was 3x normal range..

liver doesnt hurt,,heart doesnt hurt,,nerves hurt! head hurts,,balls hurt,,arms hurt,,if liver hurt you wouidl have 90% of americana in hospitals on a daily basis since they all drunkoholics

nerves hurt,,,,take the nerve out of your wizdom tooth or any tooth ,,and you can have the biggest hole and cavisity in the world in there all out of wack and you wont feel a damn thing

its all in the nervous system my friend,,thats why so many bodybuild used to like narcotics and pain killer,,it worked on the nervous system and let theem balonied themselves into a high ,,that! will fuck a kidny a liver and will cause early death ,,asl thomas he can write a book about this these day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 02:14:29 AM »
liver doesnt hurt,,heart doesnt hurt,,nerves hurt! head hurts,,balls hurt,,arms hurt,,if liver hurt you wouidl have 90% of americana in hospitals on a daily basis since they all drunkoholics

nerves hurt,,,,take the nerve out of your wizdom tooth or any tooth ,,and you can have the biggest hole and cavisity in the world in there all out of wack and you wont feel a damn thing

its all in the nervous system my friend,,thats why so many bodybuild used to like narcotics and pain killer,,it worked on the nervous system and let theem balonied themselves into a high ,,that! will fuck a kidny a liver and will cause early death ,,asl thomas he can write a book about this these day

gh15 approved

Thanks.  :)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 04:59:15 AM »

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 05:00:57 AM »
yes,, endosyn ,,shoudj be available in europe,,oxide if you can get is stil availeble in europe

gh15 approved

Agreed

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 06:58:45 PM »

Could've sworn I'd seen you recommend enzymes.  What advice can you give in that regard?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 10:53:47 PM »
Could've sworn I'd seen you recommend enzymes.  What advice can you give in that regard?

when you eat alot you may need it when you are natural more than chemical or when on harsh orals,,but in general gh is your best enzyme....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 08:45:29 AM »
totaly agree with gh on this,,,, hate these knobs who bang on about liver protectors etc just to sound smart

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

enzymes - ooooohh nooo the candyass twink is 'natural' but ask god if he knows anythign about enzymes

go get your 170lb as to IHOP and eat first - then go join a gym and workout for 5 yrs - then you can do gh stud

til then just keep walkin and talkin like you better than everyone but get social anxiety in a gym cause you feel 'people cheat on steroids'

wank

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 07:53:37 PM »
ZERO VITAMINS, ZERO LIVER PROTECTOR. TONS OF GHONA AND ASSONA.

TEAM HEALTH APPROVED

dustin

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 08:11:42 PM »
What causes the back and trunk pain though? Is it purely GI distress or something?

I get brutal migraines and had the worst pain ever from Superdrol. I couldn't take any pain meds or even drink fluids because of how backed up and bloated I was. Every drop of fluid felt like death and I had projectile vomit in the Emergency Room. I handle chronic pain like a champ but a static migraine (72 hours or greater) and no sleep is enough to bring any man to tears.

Got blood work and it came back cleaner than it's ever been. I thought I'd put lesions on my liver and kidneys. My blood work is always fine and my stomach and GI can handle food from any country in the world. Why can't I take orals though? :-[

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »

TEAM HEALTH APPROVED

lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 09:18:31 AM »

TEAM HEALTH APPROVED

;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Hey man was wondering about Evan's chest.  What would you do to fix his chest or bring it up to better standards?  Would shooting a hormone in it help?  Or maybe shooting large doses of SEOs?  Thanks man in advance, your the only reason I come to getbig.

i would work incline none stop until upper pec get more pronounced ,,he can do it ,,he will be mr o ,,i checked him quite long,, he is the best in the field right now,, no site inject but more of incline work and heavy incline work ,,i would sit on the smith and only do incline,,and make sure my bomabstic tricep and arms do not disturbe my chect from getting very VERY good pump,,also flies right and left,,smith incline to fly with dumbells,,smith incline to fly machine,,smith incline fly dumbells,,smith incline fly machine,,etc

i n c l i n e ,,he has the frame and he can EASILY do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2011, 11:31:23 PM »
incline flys  ;)

6-10 reps

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 03:49:24 AM »
So which pec isolation exercise is superior, flyes or pec deck?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 04:17:10 AM »
So which pec isolation exercise is superior, flyes or pec deck?
For "pec deck" lol it really depends on the machine.. i like the one where you place your arms on a pad in a 90degree position and not extended...the contraction is ubelievable...
Flys are good too but you have to "tweak" it to your own structure to fully feel your chest working.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 04:32:24 AM »
So you think it's better with the resistance placed upon the elbows rather than upon the hands? I always got a much better peak contraction when pushing from the hands as opposed to the elbows.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 10:29:40 AM »
when you eat alot you may need it when you are natural more than chemical or when on harsh orals,,but in general gh is your best enzyme....

gh15 approved

Thank you, gh15.  I always look to you for no-BS information.  Much respect, bro.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 10:33:22 AM »
i would work incline none stop until upper pec get more pronounced ,,he can do it ,,he will be mr o ,,i checked him quite long,, he is the best in the field right now,, no site inject but more of incline work and heavy incline work ,,i would sit on the smith and only do incline,,and make sure my bomabstic tricep and arms do not disturbe my chect from getting very VERY good pump,,also flies right and left,,smith incline to fly with dumbells,,smith incline to fly machine,,smith incline fly dumbells,,smith incline fly machine,,etc

i n c l i n e ,,he has the frame and he can EASILY do it

gh15 approved

I remember Chick going over this in the War series.  He was talking about finding different angles to fully complete the pecs.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »
enzymes - ooooohh nooo the candyass twink is 'natural' but ask god if he knows anythign about enzymes

go get your 170lb as to IHOP and eat first - then go join a gym and workout for 5 yrs - then you can do gh stud

til then just keep walkin and talkin like you better than everyone but get social anxiety in a gym cause you feel 'people cheat on steroids'

wank

Haha..epic faggotry from the caveman.