Author Topic: M1T - Gyno  (Read 10616 times)

Gynoboy

M1T - Gyno
« on: August 23, 2005, 12:36:34 PM »
I stopped a cycle of M1T about 2-3 months ago but instead of using a proper Post Cycle Treatment i just used basic supps that are supposed to reduce estrogen and increase natural test.

I thought this would be enough.

I now have a lump in my left nipple (i had i pearced in the past so didnt think anything of it at first) and its very sore and has gotten a little bigger.

I didnt notice it until about a month ogo when i was on holiday and my girlfriend grabbed it (gentley) when we were joking around.

How will i know if its Gyno? How can i find out.

Very gratefull for any info.
Regards,

ROBMEISTER

Re: M1T - Gyno
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 03:53:08 PM »
i don't think it's gyno, but you have have an infection from getting your nipple pierced.  i'd check that out.

Kal-El

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 05:28:11 PM »
I'm sorry to say, but it probably is gyno.  Awhile ago I got gyno (and pain) in my right breast (just tenderness in the left breast) from an M1T cycle.  Sounds like a similar situation to yours.  My lump was the nodular type, about the size of a peanut M&M I would estimate.  After 20 mg/day of Nolva for 3 months it was gone-- no lump, no pain. My "research" experience was with liquid tamoxifen citrate from Lion Nutrition (peppermint flavored).

Gynoboy

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 12:31:46 PM »
I think its worth mentioning that its now getting a little sore in the other nipple.

What can i do about this? I know its not the norm to ask about where to get good nolvadex in the UK so what else can i use?

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 01:12:32 PM »
I think gyno is sexy! on a woman.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 01:38:18 PM »
I am actually in the same situation.

Does anyone know if 6 oxo will help this? Should i see the doctor?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »
how long were you taking M1T?

8)

Sir Duchaine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 07:12:23 PM »
how does M1T give you gyno?

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 11:27:14 PM »
I stopped a cycle of M1T about 2-3 months ago but instead of using a proper Post Cycle Treatment i just used basic supps that are supposed to reduce estrogen and increase natural test.
I

SO what exactly did you use for your PCT ???

Gynoboy

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 02:51:17 AM »
With me I just used m1t for a month and only used ZMA and Trib because i thought that would be enough for the M1t.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 10:17:12 AM »
how does M1T give you gyno?

It's suspected that M1T gyno is due to elevated progesterone and prolactin levels.  Could also be rebound gyno post cycle.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 11:43:15 AM »
With me I just used m1t for a month and only used ZMA and Trib because i thought that would be enough for the M1t.

I would suspect that could be most of the reason why, if any, estrogen production may have elevated faster then your natural test (depending on how much you suppressed your test production) and because you had nothing to essentially block the estro from doing so...the trib should raise your LH hormone which would help increase your natural test prod, but you need something like NovedexXT or Formadrol to help your body from aromatizing into estrogen.

How long did you run the M1t cycle???.....

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 04:45:15 AM »
I did the M1t for about 4-5 weeks