Author Topic: Mustafa Mohammad's update (his new gym)  (Read 19935 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: Mustafa Mohammad's update (his new gym)
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 08:48:59 AM »
he was a big mofo back in the day, built like a brick house

(in before someone posts that infamous 2006x2009 pic)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 08:51:13 AM »
Dude was a MONSTER

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 08:55:24 AM »
he was a big mofo back in the day, built like a brick house

(in before someone posts that infamous 2006x2009 pic)

best drug free physique ever. no doubt about it.
...no question.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 09:00:32 AM »
best drug free physique ever. no doubt about it.

whatever the stuff he on, he sure put it to good use  ;D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 12:00:54 PM »
Mustafa Mohammad is fucking shame!
Him and Tom Prince are the reason why modern bodybuilding is a joke: two individuals who shoot steroid in their ass , pop steroid pill like candy, and abused insulin and HGH for over 10 years non stop, end up looking like 2 person who never lift weight one day in their life, after 6 mounts they go off the drugs.
But the best part of the video is when he offer is service as trainer for other bodybuilders!
What the fuck does he know about building real muscles without drugs!
He is worst than the obese midget who prepare Heath and Cutler for competitions.
I would be ashamed to call myself bodybuilder looking like him, especially after all the drugs he took it.  

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 12:09:50 PM »
Him and Tom Prince are the reason why modern bodybuilding is a joke: two individuals who shoot steroid in their ass , pop steroid pill like candy and abused insulin and HGH for over 10 years non stop end up looking like 2 person who never lift weight one day in their life after 6 mounts they go off the drugs.

Every pro bodybuilder will look like nothing without drugs. Fat yet with some size, or lean with no size. Or both fat and small. There is no bodybuilder with zero drugs.

But the best part of the video is when he offer is service as trainer for other bodybuilders!

Bodybuilders use drugs. So what does he need to know about building it without drugs since they all use drugs?

You can't win as a former bodybuilder. Either you continue using drugs and get called an idiot whose whole identity is the drug suit you wear, an idiot endangering his health for "nothing", or you come off and get called an embarrassment who should not show himself in public. ::)

What do you suggest they do? Really, I want to hear it.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 12:22:01 PM »
Oh no, "Living Legend." ::)
Sweet lighting low budget snuff film quality vid there.
What a tool.
N

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 12:32:47 PM »
Every pro bodybuilder will look like nothing without drugs. Fat yet with some size, or lean with no size. Or both fat and small. There is no bodybuilder with zero drugs.

Bodybuilders use drugs. So what does he need to know about building it without drugs since they all use drugs?

You can't win as a former bodybuilder. Either you continue using drugs and get called an idiot whose whole identity is the drug suit you wear, an idiot endangering his health for "nothing", or you come off and get called an embarrassment who should not show himself in public. ::)

Most of the peoples that want to build muscles and go to the gym are not competitive bodybuilders who take drugs and they want get more muscular in the natural way . That was what I was referring to.
Regarding what they should do , well maybe look for another job because obviously  Mustafa does not know shit about building muscle without drugs because he does not have a once left in his body now!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 12:52:41 PM »
Most of the peoples that want to build muscles and go to the gym are not competitive bodybuilders who take drugs and they want get more muscular in the natural way . That was what I was referring to.
Regarding what they should do , well maybe look for another job because obviously  Mustafa does not know shit about building muscle without drugs because he does not have a once left in his body now!

dude, bbing = all drugs, and this is a bodybuilding site, not a "natural trainers" one. so please chill, mofo.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »
dude, bbing = all drugs, and this is a bodybuilding site, not a "natural trainers" one. so please chill, mofo.
I know that, but sameone like "the living legend" Mustafa like they call him in the video need to be exposed for what fraud he his! ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »
everyone eventually ends up looking frail like that at some point, but how many can say they got to walk around looking like him in his prime?

regardless of anything else, the guy had one of the best bbing builds of all time imo

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 01:16:41 PM »
everyone eventually ends up looking frail like that at some point, but how many can say they got to walk around looking like him in his prime?

regardless of anything else, the guy had one of the best bbing builds of all time imo
You are right eventually everybody end up old, looking frail one day, but is really worth looking like that in you your 40 like Mustafa and having the your testicles the size of pineauts with the testosterone production of female baby at that age. Ask this to yourself?

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 03:47:51 PM »

Put 6 or 7 years in the gym and build a natural 200lb foundation to fall back on. Not juice it hard from day 1 and be 100% mirage.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 04:19:50 PM »
"Clever" man. Used the drug money to finally earn some legual money from it...he is not the first man to do that!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »
I was bigger than he is now before I started weight training!!

mrco95

• Getbig I
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »
Not sure about Mustafa but i do no Phil heath personally and he is a stand up guy and all these crazy accusations from this GH-15 guy are crazy?? Why dont you (GH-15 show or claim who you really are and quit hiding behind your stupid ridiculous posts about all other pros who have had success and stand behind your words with a face and identification)!! Then maybe people would respect or even consider your crazy outbursts!!! Only people who respect you are the other fools here who hide behind there keyboards also! Im new to posting here but have read for years but i just couldnt stay quite any longer! How stupid! Just Sayin!!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »
Not sure about Mustafa but i do no Phil heath personally and he is a stand up guy and all these crazy accusations from this GH-15 guy are crazy?? Why dont you (GH-15 show or claim who you really are and quit hiding behind your stupid ridiculous posts about all other pros who have had success and stand behind your words with a face and identification)!! Then maybe people would respect or even consider your crazy outbursts!!! Only people who respect you are the other fools here who hide behind there keyboards also! Im new to posting here but have read for years but i just couldnt stay quite any longer! How stupid! Just Sayin!!

i hope EVERY getbigger post under his real name & real pics as i do.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 08:05:10 PM »
Not sure about Mustafa but i do no Phil heath personally and he is a stand up guy and all these crazy accusations from this GH-15 guy are crazy??

What's crazy? Be specific.

This one of your other 2 posts here. Commenting on liar Chris Faildo.

Looks Great and yes He could be Natural! 30 yrs of consistent training could bring those results! Not like mnost of you Goons who post on here who have never dedicated to anything in your life other than putting other people down because you dont have the nuts to get out from behind the computer and do something for yoursel! People who hate need to post pics of your fat ass before judging anyone!!!

You = retard

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Bodystep - Mustafa Mohammad's new gym
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 08:06:56 PM »
These two men look very happy together..

"1"

"Kiss me!  I'm heavily muscled!" ;D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
i would like to add that many pros, when they retire, go off everything completely.. we have seen this numerous times.. they stop training altogether.. they stop eating.. they stop the drugs ect ect and they will look normal over time.. now if mustafa and or tom were to have kept up the heavy training and eating ect they would not look so "normal".. but they are damned if they do and damned if they dont.. if they keep dosing and training heavy people say they are stupid for doing so.. if the stop cold turkey everything they are "all drugs".. it is a no win.. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »

WHO THE FLLYAING FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL THE GOD OF HORMONES WHAT AND HOW AND WHEN TO DO THING?

there are 10s of people that monthly register ONLY FOR READING GH15,,they come to boarding on internet ONLY ONLY ONLY to read gh15 ,,do you know any other individual that ever got that famous from an internet name? death treats,,good words bad words 100s of mails a month from all over boarding on internet,,business deals gh15 refused to ,,i kept saying they wanted gh15 on SHIRT!! WITH SAYING OG GH15 and i did not allow this because gh15 is not for financial benefit it is for THE TRUE REAL TRUTHFUL BODYBUILR who try to advance,,i have no problem if you do your own shirt or anything but i refuse any financial benefit and i said it to muscular devlopmnt that chase gh15 like a black fella who want a blond whore booty,, i refused all

my credential is in the information i write, if it wasnt trur i would not have 10s of thousands of followers ,,phil heath is a joke he knows it too he is a marshmelow man with cuts due to abuse of drugs ,,he woudnt even be 200lb on stage when you take insulin and gh from him ,,a complete joke that will be mr o if no one wize up,,the other mustaf is a crook a thief and a never was ,,common thing to both is the inability to build solid foundation

now next time you refer to gh15 and COME TO A BOARD ONLY TO TALK TO GH15 ...make sure you know what you talk about,,

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »
i hope EVERY getbigger post under his real name & real pics as i do.

Just like me.  ;D

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2011, 10:01:56 PM »
Sans his dope, Mustafa is a twiglet of a man.  I may be small, but I'm not a worthless drug taking piece of shiite like Mustafa.  And yup, that was a "play on words" for those in the know.   ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 10:23:03 PM »

do not argue with god of hormona 15

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »
Him and Tom Prince are the reason why modern bodybuilding is a joke: two individuals who shoot steroid in their ass , pop steroid pill like candy, and abused insulin and HGH for over 10 years non stop, end up looking like 2 person who never lift weight one day in their life, after 6 mounts they go off the drugs.
He is worst than the obese midget who prepare Heath and Cutler for competitions.
I would be ashamed to call myself bodybuilder looking like him, especially after all the drugs he took it.  

These days it seems like I can eat next to nothing, barely drink water, and train scantly yet still have respectable lifts and when I actually have periods where I train seriously, the size I once had comes back relatively quickly, not that I was ever big in the first place, but what I did have comes back fast.

My point above is that I'm not entirely sure that Tom and Mustafa abused steroids more than the average bodybuilder.  I just think they are hyper-responders - to anything.  The same would go for Levrone.  Do you really think Levrone tried very hard for the 2003 Olympia?  Yet this is what he looked like:

These guys may not be huge when they quit training and using steroids, but they still have an amazing genetic response to steroids.  It's not like any of us can take what they take and look the way they do.

Still maintaining decent lifts on reduced training and calories has made me eager to get back into it but my focus is on family right now.  I would very much like to get into it seriously for a few months because I feel that my metabolism has slowed down with age and I will be able to carry decent size if I ever did that.  Not huge by any means, but even 175 in good condition would be a nice and healthy look I think.
Bodybuilding Pro.com