Author Topic: Video: Libya, UN Human Rights council member, being coddled by UN over the years  (Read 1882 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hahahahahaha! What an utterly corrupt and useless organization. Comedic.

Way to earn that spot on the Human Rights council, Libya! Props to Obama for making the US join it after all these years, too.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Fury

• Getbig V
You have to wonder if Obama's relationship with Qaddafi is why he didn't mention him by name yesterday in his "strongly-worded" condemnation of what's going on there.  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You have to wonder if Obama's relationship with Qaddafi is why he didn't mention him by name yesterday in his "strongly-worded" condemnation of what's going on there.  :o

I don't wonder at all.   Rev. Wright went to pay homage to him in 1984, THINK ABOUT THAT!    He also hs referredto Obama many times as his son and a fellow musim of arabian roots.   Has obama ever said a damn word against any of this?

I think there is a deeper connection there somewhere that will later reveal itself.     

Fury

• Getbig V
Good thing the Obama administration is committed to transparency and will surely clear this up for everyone.  :D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
 ::)  This has been US policy since the Bush admin.  Don't forget in 2004 Bush spoke about Quadaffi giving up WMD's and in 2008 Condi Rice was the first Secretary of State to visit since 1953.  
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
There goes a far-lefty comparing Obama to Bush again. Bush, the guy they want tried on war crimes and who they also claim is the worst president this country has ever had. Killer rebuttal, yo!

Unlike Obama, Bush kept the US off the UN Human Rights Council because it's a sick joke with countries like Libya, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, China, Cuba, Russia and more egregious violators of human rights holding membership. Props to Bush for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
::)  This has been US policy since the Bush admin.  Don't forget in 2004 Bush spoke about Quadaffi giving up WMD's and in 2008 Condi Rice was the first Secretary of State to visit since 1953.  

So?  I thought Bush was the worst POTUS ever?  

Fury

• Getbig V

It's funny how they always self-own themselves with that. Worst president ever so let's justify Obama's actions by claiming that Bush did the same thing. Brilliant!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God

Just pointing out the 'deeper connection' you were looking for.  This has been a poor carry over from the Bush admin. 
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BREAKING!! New White House press secretary says Libya crisis not about Muammar Qadhafi!!
politico ^ | 02/24/2011 | p

Carney brushes aside a question on why Obama was comfortable using Hosni Mubarak's name but not Muammar Qadhafi's. "I wouldn't read over -- read too much into that, because the overlying principle here is that it's not about the individual leaders," he says.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____-

Somewhere Baghdad Bob is smiling.   

WWWTTTFFF? ?

Fury

• Getbig V
Hahahahaha! It's pretty funny, actually. No one on the far-left has been embracing the Libya situation like they did the big "party" in Egypt.  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
333 is usually on top of these things-- Theres an audio of Khadaffi on Larry King from the summer of '09 where he is praising the Osama presidency. King actually asks one of the stupidest questions in the history of television; he asks Khadaffi if he would like to see Obama be "President forever".

Liberalism and the main stream media make my skin crawl.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 is usually on top of these things-- Theres an audio of Khadaffi on Larry King from the summer of '09 where he is praising the Osama presidency. King actually asks one of the stupidest questions in the history of television; he asks Khadaffi if he would like to see Obama be "President forever".

Liberalism and the main stream media make my skin crawl.

I bumped it.   He said it at the UN.