Author Topic: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show  (Read 86873 times)

Stavios

Re: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show
« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2011, 09:08:02 AM »
haha  ;D

I like Lesaucer  :D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: May 07, 2011, 04:29:43 PM »
lol

You must be a monster on all that shit...post up a pic...are you planning to compete? How's the sex drive with all that deca?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2011, 05:01:27 AM »
your young dont stay lean lol

you be surprise what food intake body can assimilate , be lean at 30 + , enjoy calories for time being
But staying lean is actually motivating, besides the fact the everybody appreciate your physique while in good condition and it doesn't matter if you are twink or not, while you are not in condition and even if you are jacked you keep always thinking how twink you are,
so isn't it better to feel like a conditioned twink than fat twink?
especially for him, it seems like he gain weight very easy

so it will take little longer... but every pound will be quality pound :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: May 08, 2011, 05:08:46 AM »
But staying lean is actually motivating, besides the fact the everybody appreciate your physique while in good condition and it doesn't matter if you are twink or not, while you are not in condition and even if you are jacked you keep always thinking how twink you are,
so isn't it better to feel like a conditioned twink than fat twink?
especially for him, it seems like he gain weight very easy

so it will take little longer... but every pound will be quality pound :)
I agree...Better be conditioned (not near contest condition!)..with veins and separation year round, rather than turning yourself fat and starting all over again "dieting" when summer comes close.

And its VERY easy for Stavios to maintain this condition, since he has reached those bf levels, his body is a furnace...he can keep that condition with no cardio and 3-4 free meals - even more during the week....assuming he stays on...

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2011, 05:14:30 AM »
I agree...Better be conditioned (not near contest condition!)..with veins and separation year round, rather than turning yourself fat and starting all over again "dieting" when summer comes close.

And its VERY easy for Stavios to maintain this condition, since he has reached those bf levels, his body is a furnace...he can keep that condition with no cardio and 3-4 free meals - even more during the week....assuming he stays on...

yes but young you can eat like a animal n end with abs anw , why go restricted calories and miss th chance to built mass , a chance older that it wil b more difficult / he does keto prep , that mean no matter what he look off season ,,  water retention will be gone in 2 weeks

he not natural which mean you dont know how far your calorific intake can go , specially if jump on th slin + gh + tren bandwagon

you keep yourself leaner year basis when cholesterol n hbp older start b a problem not when young
Your messed up BLP!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: May 08, 2011, 05:55:06 AM »
yes but young you can eat like a animal n end with abs anw fat, why go restricted calories and miss th chance to built mass , a chance older that it wil b more difficult / he does keto prep , that mean no matter what he look off season ,,  water retention will be gone in 2 weeks

he not natural which mean you dont know how far your calorific intake can go , specially if jump on th slin + gh + tren bandwagon

you keep yourself leaner year basis when cholesterol n hbp older start b a problem not when young
;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #356 on: May 08, 2011, 06:26:32 AM »
cmon you been young or are you ,,, , you can eat all you can eat buffet on decent cycle n always be lean

for mass you think long term , at first 300 look like shit then with years it get better n better

stavios height need 300 , mind has well start eating like  a 300 pounds bber right now n it will happen

600 gr prot
 300 gr fat
 300 gr complex clean carb / ed 10-12 meal
Your messed up BLP!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: May 08, 2011, 06:53:55 AM »
cmon you been young or are you ,,, , you can eat all you can eat buffet on decent cycle n always be lean

for mass you think long term , at first 300 look like shit then with years it get better n better

stavios height need 300 , mind has well start eating like  a 300 pounds bber right now n it will happen

600 gr prot
 300 gr fat
Im about stavios age...1988..

Yes its easy staying lean at that age + with drugs.. but If I go balistic on food I put on fat..  ;D

lesaucer

« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2011, 07:29:38 AM »
You must be a monster on all that shit...post up a pic...are you planning to compete? How's the sex drive with all that deca?

im far from a monster lol, and i had better results on 750mg test 350mg tren +300mg eq than on all that test+deca.. never had a problem with sex drive

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: May 08, 2011, 10:45:07 AM »

600 gr prot
 300 gr fat
Well i thought you meant go much higher with carbs and such,
i use same macros to get leaner... (a bit less prot and fats)

btw why so high protein? is it really necessary?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: May 08, 2011, 11:00:00 AM »
Pics from tonight !
sorry I kept my pants, I had no underwear haha

220 in those shots, bad posing in the side chest cause my friend took the pic from the side a bit

Thanks for the motivation Stavios, you look amazing. Wow, just wow..  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:45 AM »

How much do you weight?

dustin

« Reply #362 on: May 08, 2011, 01:13:43 PM »

BLP responds very poorly towards carbs, he mentioned it before. I can tolerate high carbs thankfully. I'd hate to eat that much protein!

Stavios

« Reply #363 on: May 08, 2011, 07:20:57 PM »

My body is a fucking FURNACE !! You are right about that !
Very hot all the fucking time, hungry all the time even now eating 4500-5000 calories a day (2000 of those are during workout shakes, since I train twice a day)

also training twice a day make it very hard to put on fat  8)

training twice a day + lot of gear + slin + GH or gh peptides = Stavios at 250 VERY SOON

I am growing  like weed and staying tight

not going overboard with junk food, only on sunday I do not workout so I eat however I feel like.
plus, on sunday I like to sleep almost the whole fucking day, today

1- got up and went to restaurant with my girl to eat a good breakfast with lot of meat
2 went for a hour walk
3- ate an icecream (flurry type)
4- another hour walk to get back home
5- slept for 2h30 hours aside the pool since it was a sunny day
6- ate a pizza
7- went to the movies
8- posting on getbig  8)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
BLP responds very poorly towards carbs, he mentioned it before. I can tolerate high carbs thankfully. I'd hate to eat that much protein!

dont really care about carb intake of stavios ,, he should try 200 gr fat a day see how it goes , he will b surprise !
Your messed up BLP!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2011, 08:31:13 PM »
stav you look awesome right here

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2011, 11:05:14 PM »
How much do you weight?
200-205 But bloofy because of water...

Yep because of him i started eat more fats and progress much better and overall feeling is much better

My body is a fucking FURNACE !! You are right about that !
Very hot all the fucking time, hungry all the time even now eating 4500-5000 calories a day (2000 of those are during workout shakes, since I train twice a day)

also training twice a day make it very hard to put on fat  8)

training twice a day + lot of gear + slin + GH or gh peptides = Stavios at 250 VERY SOON

I am growing  like weed and staying tight

not going overboard with junk food, only on sunday I do not workout so I eat however I feel like.
plus, on sunday I like to sleep almost the whole fucking day, today

1- got up and went to restaurant with my girl to eat a good breakfast with lot of meat
2 went for a hour walk
3- ate an icecream (flurry type)
4- another hour walk to get back home
5- slept for 2h30 hours aside the pool since it was a sunny day
6- ate a pizza
7- went to the movies
8- posting on getbig  8)
Did you try to eat like that on your hardest workout day of the week
and on off days just eat much less?
because of less physical activity
so you use the cals more effectively both on your hardest workout day and on the off day.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2011, 11:08:58 PM »
200-205 But bloofy because of water...and youre using 300carbs... lets say not 600, but 400protein and a bit less than 100 fats to get lean?
Yep because of him i started eat more fats and progress much better and overall feeling is much better
so you use the cals more effectively both on your hardest workout day and on the off day.

Stavios

« Reply #368 on: May 09, 2011, 10:18:04 AM »

on sunday it's just my "I don't give a shit day"

I can eat 2 meals, or I can eat 8 meals

depending on what I do etc.

it's the day I reserve to relax with my woman

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #369 on: May 09, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »
on sunday it's just my "I don't give a shit day"

I can eat 2 meals, or I can eat 8 meals

depending on what I do etc.

it's the day I reserve to relax with my woman

good boy

high testo mean = need sex , in stability much easier , 3gr enan way to go ,, you got to b horny n handle it

kiss breast 1 , kiss ass 2 , masturbation 3 # , fuck her 4# + made her squirt with your hand , it either that or your unfaithful  
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #370 on: May 09, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »
good boy

high testo mean = need sex , in stability much easier , 3gr enan way to go ,, you got to b horny n handle it

kiss breast 1 , kiss ass 2 , masturbation 3 # , fuck her 4# + made her squirt with your hand , it either that or your unfaithful  

It's fucking hard to stay faithfull working in a club !!!

but I am getting good at this, turning down all the hoes 8)

Stavios

« Reply #371 on: May 09, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »
for my steroid board bros !!
apparently I look like shit in that one but that's my favorite pic, getting ripped apart on the main board  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #372 on: May 09, 2011, 09:38:54 PM »
well the arm looks skinny in that picture. but thats a horrible angle for the arms.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: May 10, 2011, 06:40:18 AM »

While im on tren yes + im young so my metabolism is relatively high...
for my steroid board bros !!
apparently I look like shit in that one but that's my favorite pic, getting ripped apart on the main board  ;D

Looking full and tight!
what your arms measure atm?

Stavios

« Reply #374 on: May 10, 2011, 07:26:38 AM »
haven't mesured anything in years !

17.5 maybe ?  ???