Author Topic: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show  (Read 86822 times)

lesaucer

Re: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »
I want to quit the clubs altogether..
Garda pays like 13$ an hour, that's why I don't like those jobs

I am payed more than that working for the city but I only make 33h per week at the city so that's why I need something else.

I applied for a job at Pinel, they should get back at me shortly

cool just dont do doorman lol.. having to handle a bunch of degenerate trying to start shit every night aint worth 100$ a night.. werent you going back to school not long ago?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2011, 03:15:48 PM »
gh15 (Gunter Schlierkamp) uses these, maybe they can help you while you're injured:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/krisgethin9.htm

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2011, 04:06:13 PM »
you know who i wanna fucking kill ?

the fucking asian bouncer at Globe on st-laurence i swear im gonna kill this guy one day.......

and the guys who do doorman do it as a side job on the weekend it's decent CASHHHHHH i guess 3-400$ ?

Stavios

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2011, 06:26:13 PM »
you know who i wanna fucking kill ?

the fucking asian bouncer at Globe on st-laurence i swear im gonna kill this guy one day.......

and the guys who do doorman do it as a side job on the weekend it's decent CASHHHHHH i guess 3-400$ ?

LOL isn't the globe a fucking restaurant ??? why would they need a doorman, let alone an asian one  ;D

in mtl you do more $$$ being doorman because you can accept tips, but here on the southshore clubs owner don't like us having tips so we have to refuse it. ( I am not often at the door anyway, usually I am inside the club)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2011, 07:05:05 PM »
prep for west qc champ?
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2011, 07:10:51 PM »
prep for west qc champ?

yop my first try in the open light-heavies, my last shows were as a junior !

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »
LOL isn't the globe a fucking restaurant ??? why would they need a doorman, let alone an asian one  ;D

in mtl you do more $$$ being doorman because you can accept tips, but here on the southshore clubs owner don't like us having tips so we have to refuse it. ( I am not often at the door anyway, usually I am inside the club)

it's a supper club! like most places on st-laurence

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2011, 10:19:57 AM »
it's a supper club! like most places on st-laurence

I went there when I was 17 with an old girlfriend for Valentine's day.

it was fucking expensive  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »
I trained with 30 seconds rest and did exercise where I didn't need to hold much weights, it was 2 amazing workouts.

Chest was easy, because on the machines I can still press with my palm without closing my hands.

for the back workouts I used the "ab straps" to do my pulldowns, so I only pulled with my elbows

good shit  8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »
I trained with 30 seconds rest and did exercise where I didn't need to hold much weights, it was 2 amazing workouts.

Chest was easy, because on the machines I can still press with my palm without closing my hands.

for the back workouts I used the "ab straps" to do my pulldowns, so I only pulled with my elbows

good shit  8)

good work brother!

keep it up!

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2011, 07:54:30 AM »
198.5 this morning

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2011, 02:17:55 AM »
Keep it up Stav ;)

Im not using Test in my cycle now and feel fine and results are coming great :)

Im not using test either and i never felt better..results also are coming up pretty good too.
Deca+Drol are a nice combo :) :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2011, 05:25:21 PM »
OK, I've skimmed through this thread and have only one comment.
Some of you have a fear of testosterone that is so misguided and makes such little sense I really don't know how to even begin to address it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
OK, I've skimmed through this thread and have only one comment.
Some of you have a fear of testosterone that is so misguided and makes such little sense I really don't know how to even begin to address it.
i hear you, test works great and is the cheapest most accessible roid out there. makes sense to run it yearr ound, in every cycle.

but i think youd agree that you by no means HAVE TO run it. tren only, for example, is a kick ass cycle, about as good as it gets.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2011, 06:47:39 PM »
i hear you, test works great and is the cheapest most accessible roid out there. makes sense to run it yearr ound, in every cycle.

but i think youd agree that you by no means HAVE TO run it. tren only, for example, is a kick ass cycle, about as good as it gets.

I agree, you don't "Have" to run it but 9 times out of 10 people who say they react poorly to test have no idea what they're doing. That's not knocking anyone, it's just stating the obvious. Although tren-a is my favorite steroid, testosterone is by in large the most all-around effective and most important steroid.

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
I agree, you don't "Have" to run it but 9 times out of 10 people who say they react poorly to test have no idea what they're doing. That's not knocking anyone, it's just stating the obvious. Although tren-a is my favorite steroid, testosterone is by in large the most all-around effective and most important steroid.

the #1 reason I cut test completely right now, is that I try to reduce the bitch tits as much as I can.

they were getting out of control and letro, arimidex or whatever wouldn't get them down.

now the puffiness has reduced of about 50% since I dropped the test.

BUT, this week I am starting to feel the lost in fullness. After a workout I have a nice physique but the rest of the day I don't " feel " as big.

but it's no big deal, the main objective now was to dropped as much fat as I can, after that I'll either reintroduce test in low dose, or anadrol. probably anadrol.

and insulin also but that's only at 5% bf

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2011, 09:09:59 PM »
the #1 reason I cut test completely right now, is that I try to reduce the bitch tits as much as I can.

they were getting out of control and letro, arimidex or whatever wouldn't get them down.

now the puffiness has reduced of about 50% since I dropped the test.

BUT, this week I am starting to feel the lost in fullness. After a workout I have a nice physique but the rest of the day I don't " feel " as big.

but it's no big deal, the main objective now was to dropped as much fat as I can, after that I'll either reintroduce test in low dose, or anadrol. probably anadrol.

and insulin also but that's only at 5% bf

Since I cut Test i have not had any of the androgenic sides that i would get before, acne on the shoulders,hair growth on my back :-[, serious aggression :'( etc, ive never had gyno or any symptons of it and Test did give me great results and it works very well ;) but since now ive used Deca as a base my results have been much more to my liking, ive gotten bigger not at a fast rate but its all been lean gains, ive no andro sides that i had on test, my libido is fine, TBH Test made my libido out of control ;D my strengh is improving at a steady rate and my workouts are great, some gear works better on some than others, back in the 70's Deca was a base for cycles and even today in Europe or Asia it still is :)
I know these days high doses of Test as a base are very popular on the boards and in the USA and yes it works but its not the only way.

Stav i know what you mean about feeling less big despite looking much better, since i stopped test ive felt the same, my physique as never looked better and im at my biggest ever and the feedback from people at the gym, friends etc has been very positive, ive been using Anadrol at 100mg per day and it makes me feel much fuller and pumped, it doesnt take away the feeling of ''not feeling big'' but it does help, plus its great to train on Anadrol ;)
Thunderdome approved

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2011, 05:10:26 AM »
Since I cut Test i have not had any of the androgenic sides that i would get before, acne on the shoulders,hair growth on my back :-[, serious aggression :'( etc, ive never had gyno or any symptons of it and Test did give me great results and it works very well ;) but since now ive used Deca as a base my results have been much more to my liking, ive gotten bigger not at a fast rate but its all been lean gains, ive no andro sides that i had on test, my libido is fine, TBH Test made my libido out of control ;D my strengh is improving at a steady rate and my workouts are great, some gear works better on some than others, back in the 70's Deca was a base for cycles and even today in Europe or Asia it still is :)
I know these days high doses of Test as a base are very popular on the boards and in the USA and yes it works but its not the only way.

Stav i know what you mean about feeling less big despite looking much better, since i stopped test ive felt the same, my physique as never looked better and im at my biggest ever and the feedback from people at the gym, friends etc has been very positive, ive been using Anadrol at 100mg per day and it makes me feel much fuller and pumped, it doesnt take away the feeling of ''not feeling big'' but it does help, plus its great to train on Anadrol ;)

X2

X2

X2000000000

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2011, 09:28:06 AM »
yeah I am just waiting a bit before using anadrol because the contest is still 17 weeks away and I want to run it at high doses near the show with slin  ;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2011, 04:34:33 AM »
Yes!
Note to Stavios  8).
As far as i "know"  :D European guys use a lot of proviron, im assuming middle eastern guys too.
lol you right
a lot of guys at the Middle East use proviron as an AI and as replacement for Adex ( i know you can't even compare them, but Adex and overall AI's are really expensive and rare at the Middle East)
But i don't think it's the reason for the look
(btw post example of the look you aiming for, because i might be wrong?)

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2011, 02:32:41 PM »
update now almost 16 weeks out:

I posed after the gym yesterday in the locker room, my friend who is a competitor said:

"damn... that's the worst I have even seen you look, your muscles look dead. You look lean but... like a beach body or something"
I kind of agree because I was looking better at 218-220, I cut food too much and too quick (disgusted told me that also)

haha so I am taking time off the diet until monday, eating whatever I want, then monday I am starting training at 6am before work.

I'll shoot some slin after waking up, eat, train, take shake, shake and a bagel at 10 am, meal at 12pm, then zero carbs the rest of the day.

Knowing my body, this will take me to 215 at the same bodyfat once I regain my fullness. But getting down to 198 after that might be a mistake... if I do a show I'll do it for fun in the heavies I don't know yet.

the heavies aren't a strong class anyway at local shows

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »
update now almost 16 weeks out:

I posed after the gym yesterday in the locker room, my friend who is a competitor said:

"damn... that's the worst I have even seen you look, your muscles look dead. You look lean but... like a beach body or something"
I kind of agree because I was looking better at 218-220, I cut food too much and too quick (disgusted told me that also)

haha so I am taking time off the diet until monday, eating whatever I want, then monday I am starting training at 6am before work.

I'll shoot some slin after waking up, eat, train, take shake, shake and a bagel at 10 am, meal at 12pm, then zero carbs the rest of the day.

Knowing my body, this will take me to 215 at the same bodyfat once I regain my fullness. But getting down to 198 after that might be a mistake... if I do a show I'll do it for fun in the heavies I don't know yet.

the heavies aren't a strong class anyway at local shows

Good plan brother!

Just get ripped and let the scale fall wherever it does.

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
Aceto said many times: If you don't feel like a bodybuilder in the gym, you don't eat enough.

I definitly don't feel like I am a bodybuilder in the gym, very small pumps

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »
Aceto said many times: If you don't feel like a bodybuilder in the gym, you don't eat enough.

I definitly don't feel like I am a bodybuilder in the gym, very small pumps
Even without eating THAT much, im surprised you got such little pumps being on all the drugs that you were on......

Odd...................

Stavios

« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2011, 08:18:18 PM »
Even without eating THAT much, im surprised you got such little pumps being on all the drugs that you were on......

Odd...................

yeah it's fucked up bro.

it's worst since I dropped the testosterone